5 Questions on the last Monday of August for you to answer whenever you choose

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

5 Questions on the last Monday of August for you to answer whenever you choose

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. What if anything did you eat for breakfast today?

2. When if ever was the last time you visited the grave of a loved one? If you don't recall exactly, approximately.

3. If you had to rate the average smell of YOUR excrement/feces on scale of 1-100 (1 being the most horrendous thing you have ever smelled and 100 being the best smell you have ever smelled) what would you rate the smell?

4. Yesterday I observed the celebration of a couple from Turkmenistan that got married.
If you had an all expense paid (everything nice but not "premier" "quality") one week long trip to one of the following countries and you could choose wherever you wanted to go and whatever you wanted to do in that country but you had to spend at least 4 full days in the capital city of that country, which would you choose?
a. Turkmenistan
b. Afghanistan
c. Yemen
d. Somalia
e. Kazakhstan
f. Angola

5. Assuming THIS defines "mental illness" (besides my #3 question today) - A person who suffers from any one or more of the following -

Neurodevelopmental disorder/s
Schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorder/s
Bipolar and related disorder/s
Depressive disorder/s
Anxiety disorder/s
Obsessive-compulsive and related disorder/s
Trauma- and stressor-related disorder/s
Dissociative disorder/s
Somatic symptom and related disorder/s
Feeding and eating disorder/s
Sleep-wake disorder/s
Sexual dysfunction/s
Gender dysphoria
Disruptive, impulse-control and conduct disorder/s
Substance-related and addictive disorder/s
Neurocognitive disorder/s
Personality disorder/s
Paraphilic disorder/s

If there was a national test given to every U.S. citizen age 3 and over for "mental illness".....
a. what percent of the population WOULD be deemed "mentally ill"?
b. What percent of the population SHOULD be deemed "mentally ill"?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: 5 Questions on the last Monday of August for you to answer whenever you choose

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Breakfast burrito, eggs, spinach, mushrooms.
2) Last month for my Mom's funeral. Other than that, I don't really got visit cemeteries.
3) Break up with her.
4) Pass
5) 100%
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: 5 Questions on the last Monday of August for you to answer whenever you choose

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. I'm eating Life cereal right now.
2. About a year ago. Will again today.
3. 83 if I can smell hints of onion and/or garlic that I consumed.
4. Unfortunately I am not familiar enough with any of the countries listed to make an informed/educated decision but if I had to pick one right now I would go with Turkmenistan.
5. All depends on how "disorder" is actually defined. Without giving that too much consideration...
I really have no idea. My question is too vague. I'll guess 78% would (some falsely/wrongly both ways - meaning deemed mentally ill when they shouldn't have been and not being deemed mentally ill when they should have been).
I would guess 80% should under the list that I provided.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. Coffee, cashews, banana.
2. Several years back for a cousin but I didn't visit the grave per se but dropped people off to place flowers.
3. 20. But also break up with her.
4. Kazakhstan seems stable enough so if i HAD to go to one of those places, there, but if I could choose not to, then yes, pass.
5. a. Probably 90%.
b. 25%.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

1. What if anything did you eat for breakfast today?
I intermittent fast from Midnight to 5:00 PM every day, so nothing.

2. When if ever was the last time you visited the grave of a loved one? If you don't recall exactly, approximately.
When I was a kid. I don't see the point, as the person is no longer there.

3. If you had to rate the average smell of YOUR excrement/feces on scale of 1-100 (1 being the most horrendous thing you have ever smelled and 100 being the best smell you have ever smelled) what would you rate the smell?

4. Yesterday I observed the celebration of a couple from Turkmenistan that got married.
If you had an all expense paid (everything nice but not "premier" "quality") one week long trip to one of the following countries and you could choose wherever you wanted to go and whatever you wanted to do in that country but you had to spend at least 4 full days in the capital city of that country, which would you choose?
a. Turkmenistan
b. Afghanistan
c. Yemen
d. Somalia
e. Kazakhstan
f. Angola

I'd stay home. Flying is an absolute crapshoot these days, and I don't need the added stress.

5. Assuming THIS defines "mental illness" (besides my #3 question today) - A person who suffers from any one or more of the following -

If there was a national test given to every U.S. citizen age 3 and over for "mental illness".....
a. what percent of the population WOULD be deemed "mentally ill"?

I'd say close to 100% meet some or most of the DSM-V-TR diagnostic criteria.
b. What percent of the population SHOULD be deemed "mentally ill"?
If we're defining mental illness as being unable to function at a reasonably normal level, we're talking less than 5% of the population.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. Coffee and a granola bar
2. probably 25 years ago
3. 33
4. Kazakhstan great horse culture and supposedly the origin of the Appaloosa with one of the few pure Appaloosa breeding programs in the world

5. 73% 37%
Just Ledoux it