Crack-cocaine and gay sex: the real Barack obama

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Crack-cocaine and gay sex: the real Barack obama

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:31 pm
randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:16 pm Liberals trying to wrap their heads around this is pure fucking gold

You'll beleive every single little rumor about trump. But oh no not your precious Obama
I think more libs are trying to wrap their heads around how big of a fucking idiot you are.
I'll speak as an Independent - I don't believe every single rumor about Trump but unlike you and many other stupid fucks, I take the time to do my own research instead of relying on some asshole on twitter, Instagram, Facebook, whatever, before I determine if I should or shouldn't believe something I read/see/hear.
I would ask Randy to tell us what specific "rumors" about Trump are equivalent to the ones he's spreading about Obama.

Because, for example, it is not a "rumor" that Trump is a rapist; it is now legally settled that that is "substantially true."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... an-carroll
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:18 am
randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:29 am This goes here too. Joan rivers coincidentally died shortly after making this comment

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/statu ... BxJqQ&s=19
She was 81.
Mick Jagger is 80.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:26 pm
randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:29 am This goes here too. Joan rivers coincidentally died shortly after making this comment

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/statu ... BxJqQ&s=19
She was 81.
Mick Jagger is 80.
And if he dropped dead, I'd feel terrible. I would NOT, however, assume that it was a conspiracy of any sort.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:37 pm
Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:26 pm

She was 81.
Mick Jagger is 80.
And if he dropped dead, I'd feel terrible. I would NOT, however, assume that it was a conspiracy of any sort.
I'd blame Yoko
Defense. Rebounds.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Hey Randy, any truth to the rumor that Italian Jewish space lasers are responsible for Travis Kelce's hyper extended knee?
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:39 pm Hey Randy, any truth to the rumor that Italian Jewish space lasers are responsible for Travis Kelce's hyper extended knee?
You can't prove they're not.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I never said there was anything wrong with Obama being gay/bi or whatever he, if it's even true. I never said I believe it.

I just think it's funny the accusations or going towards a democrat for once
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:43 pm
Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:39 pm Hey Randy, any truth to the rumor that Italian Jewish space lasers are responsible for Travis Kelce's hyper extended knee?
Kelce is an aging party boy. I'm not shocked he tweaked his knee.

But my coworker drafted him for his fantasy team, I already have confirmed this is the cause of kelces knee injury
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:46 pm I never said there was anything wrong with Obama being gay/bi or whatever he, if it's even true. I never said I believe it.

Someone who truly doesn't think there's anything wrong with being gay wouldn't call this an "accusation."
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:46 pm I never said there was anything wrong with Obama being gay/bi or whatever he, if it's even true. I never said I believe it.

Yep Hillaryious! "for once".
Dems are never accused of anything perceived and/or deemed to be negative. VGR!

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:06 pm

Someone who truly doesn't think there's anything wrong with being gay wouldn't call this an "accusation."
The accusations is that a presidents whole identity has been a lie and that he was smoking crack
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

His whole identity HAS been a lie.

But that doesn't mean he's gay.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Funny thing is, after lying about him for 20 years, traction is pretty hard to get on the next one. "The wolf has a fake birth certificate. And is now distracting us with crack cocaine sex parties "
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Sparko wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:36 pm Funny thing is, after lying about him for 20 years, traction is pretty hard to get on the next one. "The wolf has a fake birth certificate. And is now distracting us with crack cocaine sex parties "
Jealousy is a bitch.
Pretty fricking pathetic and desperate when Carlson has nothing better to promote on his show than having some piece of shit liar spew bull crap.
I'm looking forward to Obama saying, "Ok, you got me. You think that's something? You should have seen what I did with 36 congressional members of the Republican Party. It would blow your mind. Heck, I have videos I could show you. Hold on, let me go get them".
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Ask Barry Soetoro.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:19 pm
Sparko wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:36 pm Funny thing is, after lying about him for 20 years, traction is pretty hard to get on the next one. "The wolf has a fake birth certificate. And is now distracting us with crack cocaine sex parties "
Jealousy is a bitch.
Pretty fricking pathetic and desperate when Carlson has nothing better to promote on his show than having some piece of shit liar spew bull crap.
I'm looking forward to Obama saying, "Ok, you got me. You think that's something? You should have seen what I did with 36 congressional members of the Republican Party. It would blow your mind. Heck, I have videos I could show you. Hold on, let me go get them".
Freedom to do whatever you want is a beautiful thing
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Jealousy is a bitch.
Freedom to do whatever you want is a beautiful thing. Tucker is spilling secrets of the political industry

And no. This isn't just coming out. Barry getting sucked off by a crackhead was a story 15 years ago, just didn't get much coverage by TV. But neither did epstein Island. And the internet is a lot different these days
Last edited by randylahey on Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:03 pm
Ask Barry Soetoro.
I seriously don't know - did Obama ever call himself Barry Sorento?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:51 am
Jealousy is a bitch.
Freedom to do whatever you want is a beautiful thing. Tucker is definitely secrets of the political industry

And no. This isn't just coming out. Barry getting sucked off by a crackhead was a story 15 years ago, just didn't get much coverage by TV. But neither did epstein Island. And the internet is a lot different these days
Sooooooo.
Do you feel freedom for me to take my friend Peter who is a gay meth addict (I don't really have a friend Peter who is a gay meth addict but let's pretend I do) and go to your child's school and have Peter tell all the students, and their parents, and the teachers, that your child has a father who hates Asian and Black women, sticks Baby Ruth bars up his ass and then eats them, and injects himself with elephant diarrhea twice a day, is/would be a "beautiful thing"? Especially for your child and you?

I have NO idea what "Tucker is definitely secrets of the political industry" means.
Based on some of the things you have said/posted the past week or so, I am feeling the need to ask are you ok? Meaning, less ok than usual. You have said/posted things that make zero sense.

RIGHT! DING DING DING DING!! This is NOT just coming out. I apologize for thinking YOU didn't realize that - based on your initial post on the subject.
That's why I stated in my first post on the subject - "this was a story in 2008.
Now these two assholes are trying to make money off it in 2023 because dumbfuck assholes like you eat this shit up".

It didn't get much coverage on TV because just like if I went to your child's school with my friend Peter, it's a whack job spreading BULLSHIT.

What the heck does "Epstein Island" have to do with this? I'll appease you anyways....
I have no idea when it came out that "Epstein Island" was a place where terrible things (allegedly?) happened but I do know that when a wealthy person owns an island that many "famous" people go to - it's typically not "in the news" - until it is discovered terrible things take/took place.
Maybe because I am ignorant I am not aware of what terrible things actually did take place there BEFORE it was discovered that (allegedly?) underage women were being "sold" in to sex.
My guess is 95% of the people on here have never heard of Necker Island. What exactly happens there?
I know people who have been there and I have been told nothing happens - other than wealthy people go there and enjoy themselves. Whatever that means. Right? What I figure it does mean is that I have to assume - nothing "news" worthy.

Yes, we are in agreement that the internet is different these days.
No doubt a lot more assholes posting whatever they choose - for attention. True or not.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:54 am
JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:03 pm

Ask Barry Soetoro.
I seriously don't know - did Obama ever call himself Barry Sorento?
It was his birth name, and it was what he went by until he was in college.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris