NFL 2023

Kansas Football.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: NFL 2023

Post by pdub »

I think in this case the Bucs were down 31-17 and scored a TD with 4:40 left.
I'd kick the XP to make it 31-24 and hope my defense could stop em THEN leaving me IF I score another TD the choice to go for the win or OT.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I agree. They would had had to convert the second 2-pointer, which puts even more pressure on the team. Wilted
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

pdub wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:50 am I think in this case the Bucs were down 31-17 and scored a TD with 4:40 left.
I'd kick the XP to make it 31-24 and hope my defense could stop em THEN leaving me IF I score another TD the choice to go for the win or OT.
Yes. I was so confused. I guess he figured they could get 1 of the 2 attempts for 2 at worst and at best they'd get the first and kick the xp on the 2nd to win.

And then they decided to not use their last timeout. Which was also confusing.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

1 playoff victory in 65 years

how can you not root for Detroit?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Personally, it’s not that I feel threatened it’s that it’s annoying.

Similar to a split screen advertisement where the replay is happening half screen and there’s a Dorito ad on the other half.

Please just stop. I want to see replays, player reactions, coach reactions.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I wanna see more Tay Tay
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

pdub wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:45 am Personally, it’s not that I feel threatened it’s that it’s annoying.

Similar to a split screen advertisement where the replay is happening half screen and there’s a Dorito ad on the other half.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/25/styl ... 0mentioned.

In a 3.5-4 hour game, she is on our TV for an average of 25 seconds total. Every time she is on, my daughters or wife cheer for her. They never even used to watch before.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:44 am 1 playoff victory in 65 years

Easy
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:38 am
pdub wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:45 am Personally, it’s not that I feel threatened it’s that it’s annoying.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/25/styl ... 0mentioned.

In a 3.5-4 hour game, she is on our TV for an average of 25 seconds total. Every time she is on, my daughters or wife cheer for her. They never even used to watch before.
They show her every time the Chiefs score. I hope to see her a lot more. Old, white dudes freaking out over it is just icing on the cake.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I'll cheer for them to get to the Super Bowl because I used to live outside Detroit and I want to see the Chiefs break their hearts. I have a couple of old high school friends that I'd love to ping about a Chiefs-Lions Super Bowl. And I think KC has a better shot at beating Detroit than San Francisco.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If freaking out is posting about it on kcrim a few times then not sure what I got for you all.
I personally find it annoying.
I can certainly deal with it, I'd just prefer, if given the option, not to show her every time Kelce does something.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

pdub wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:10 am If freaking out is posting about it on kcrim a few times then not sure what I got for you all.
I can certainly deal with it, I'd just prefer, if given the option, not to show her every time Kelce does something.
I'll rewrite his post: "The fact that some old, white dudes freak out over it is just icing on the cake." I agree that you're not freaking out about it. I think that we can agree that there are some people out there that absolutely are. It's people who feel like them that I enjoy that it pisses off not people who feel like you.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

For sure.
In the end, not a big deal, like if you are eating multiple courses at a restaurant you love, you don't like sprouts and they forgot to take off the sprouts off your side salad. Not what you want but you can manage.

Some can't, aka Karens.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

pdub wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:10 am If freaking out is posting about it on kcrim a few times then not sure what I got for you all.
Sorry, was not talking about you. My social media is full of old, white guys freaking out when they see her.
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

There is a reason why the networks show her so much. It really has nothing to do with the game being played and Football in general - other than it's a player's girlfriend.
There are people who have been LOYAL Chiefs fans for between last season and the past 64 years. Why do I need to see her again and again and again and not them celebrating when the Chiefs do something good? It's really not that big of a deal to me but that's my issue with it.

To those who say their wives, girlfriends, kids, grandkids, get a kick out of seeing her, and that's why they now watch the games. That's nice. I sincerely mean that. It's great to bring in more interest and bond with them.
That being said, shame on you fuckers for not getting your wives, girlfriends, kids, grandkids, to watch the Chiefs in the recent past before the Tay Tay mania - when they have had Patrick Mahomes and 52 other players (as well as a coaching staff and A LOT of employees) busting their asses representing the city of Kansas City and being highly successful doing as such. :shock:

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:46 am

Easy
lol

even if the end up facing the Chiefs, i’ll still root for them (not to win, obviously, just more generally)

i personally like seeing programs/franchises who rarely, if ever, reach these pinnacles finally get over the hump and have success
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Swift is just the icing to a seemingly otherwise very likable family (the Kelces) and story…at least for me
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:54 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:46 am

Easy
lol

even if the end up facing the Chiefs, i’ll still root for them (not to win, obviously, just more generally)

i personally like seeing programs/franchises who rarely, if ever, reach these pinnacles finally get over the hump and have success
I typically root for the underdog/s. Just can't do it when it comes to the Lions.
I know I am in the minority in that I don't like Campbell - as a coach. I admire how he's motivated his team but I just don't like him - as a coach.
I have a hard time grasping the fricking Lions (who looked like absolute shit against the Bears) had the 2nd (tied) best record in the league.
Here is a kind of crazy fact. The Lions were 12-5 and had a point differential of +66. The Saints were 9-8 and had a point differential of +75.
I give the Lions credit, pretty much every time I have doubted them they proved me wrong.

Plus - I like the 49ers, Chiefs, and Ravens more than I like them.

P.S. I purchased something on eBay today. Dude/chick lives in North Central Michigan.

Him/her - Just shipped out! Thank you again for your purchase!

Gutter - Thanks again! If you're a Lions fan - Good luck Sunday!

Him/her - Thank you! Praying hard

See, Gutter can be a kind/respectful person.
What I really wanted to say is - If you're a Lions fan, fuck the Lions.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I think Campbell wouldn't last a week in college b/c some kid would get upset, complain and that'd be the end of him.

He's perfect for the NFL though.