Sadly, These Are Not Serious People

Ugh.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: Sadly, These Are Not Serious People

Post by DCHawk1 »

Speaker Donalds will make you all miss McCarthy.

Cuz...why not?

After all, These Are Not Serious People
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:23 pm Speaker Donalds will make you all miss McCarthy.

Cuz...why not?

After all, These Are Not Serious People
Why so tepid? They should really pander to the nuts and nominate Speaker Gosar!

Going into 2024 the R's need to go full crazy! It was so successful in the midterms, double down in 2024!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Yeah, but Donalds is actually being discussed.

Cuz...
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Real damage ahead. I believe Jeffries blew it myself. Unless there is a plan B we don't know about.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:33 pm Yeah, but Donalds is actually being discussed.

Cuz...
I saw that. Gave the title I chose for this thread cred!

What did you think was going to happen, Kevin. This is what happens when your party is completely untethered from principle, policy, reality, ideology, or anything else.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The choice of Republicans better than McCarthy is pretty much non-existent. The republican party is a complete clown show.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

There was already a mention of trumpty dumpty being nominated. Obviously these ARE serious people.

They are seriously excited about the chaos this brings. If the Rs think chaos is what the American people want they should bring it, cuz 2024 is just around the corner.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Wasn't it Ray Smith who said, “Offer them what they secretly want and they of course immediately become panic-stricken.”
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Putin could not have scripted this better though. We have all posted here hoping to push back the reign of terror, but unless we find some very patriotic republicans with working brains, I believe Randy and his ilk will have lit the match which set themselves and everyone else on fire. As great as America is, there were always enough dullards to resent clean air, water and prosperity.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

japhy wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:53 pm There was already a mention of trumpty dumpty being nominated. Obviously these ARE serious people.

They are seriously excited about the chaos this brings. If the Rs think chaos is what the American people want they should bring it, cuz 2024 is just around the corner.
Chaos is what we have under the current administration. Housing market is a disaster, no end to inflation in sight, an endless flow of illegals coming into the country, skyrocketing crime in the cities, and funneling all our tax dollars over seas to provoke endless wars
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Now we get to find out what the dog does with the car it caught, for the second time.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:12 am
japhy wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:53 pm There was already a mention of trumpty dumpty being nominated. Obviously these ARE serious people.

Chaos is what we have under the current administration. Housing market is a disaster, no end to inflation in sight, an endless flow of illegals coming into the country, skyrocketing crime in the cities, and funneling all our tax dollars over seas to provoke endless wars
Those right wing echo chamber funhouse mirror mazes are scary, man. Almost like it’s intentional or something. To get you to submit or something.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

it’s like he found a sharpie-scribbled napkin of trump’s talking points
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:46 am it’s like he found a sharpie-scribbled napkin of trump’s talking points
Imagine being dumb enough to ignore all the problems that stem from democrat leadership just because a democrat is in the wh
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:18 am
KUTradition wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:46 am it’s like he found a sharpie-scribbled napkin of trump’s talking points
Imagine being dumb enough to ignore all the problems that stem from democrat leadership just because a democrat is in the wh
A significant percentage of what you claim stems from having a Dem in the White House has nothing to do with there being a Dem in the White House.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:39 am
A significant percentage of what you claim stems from having a Dem in the White House has nothing to do with there being a Dem in the White House.
And a vast majority of the rest is made-up scarifying.

Things just aren’t 6% as bleak as Randy’s handlers insist. Which is why there is precious little hard data supporting Randy’s claims - it’s easier to scarify people with big sweeping scary statements. That’s also why polls about people’s perceptions of our economic health are unreliable: there is a massive, coordinated effort to convince people like Randy that things are extremely bleak, when they simply are not. Not on a meaningful scale.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you’re broken
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:39 am
Imagine being dumb enough to think that all of the problems in this country stem from having a D in the WH. Then go a step further and try to imagine being even dumber, and thinking that a convicted rapist and financial fraud who talks about fucking his own daughter and stoked a violent insurrection to overthrow our government who has an obvious cognitive deficit and narcissistic personality disorder was somehow the answer to all of these problems.

It is a serious stretch of the imagination, but there are people out there who are that far down the rabbit hole. Makes you wonder how they function in the big scary world on a day to day basis.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you forgot that he’s a decent guy
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i’m tempted to ask exactly which “problems” stem from D leadership, and how exactly that connection is drawn, but anyone paying attention knows precisely where that would get me