OFFICIAL OUSDAHL FINALLY GOT A TINDER THREAD

Coffee talk.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: OFFICIAL OUSDAHL FINALLY GOT A TINDER THREAD

Post by Overlander »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:12 pm I think most people reading this are married. Hopefully just as many are on marriage #1. Divorce sucks, and it’s expensive? You know why? It’s worth it

That said, all of you married folk. If you get divorced/separated, and you learn that your spouse/ex is on dating sites, please understand they are almost definitely engaging in acts they wouldn’t with you. Like really filthy stuff. At least my experience says so.
You seem bitter.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Not at all, at least about my divorce.
Perhaps to the part you copied, that would make sense. Perhaps take context from the entire post. I dunno. The final sentence was indeed the most important one to my point, and the one you cut.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:12 pm please understand they are almost definitely engaging in acts they wouldn’t with you. Like really filthy stuff. At least my experience says so.
well said, t_jayhawk.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Overlander wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:18 pm Ous, does your profile have pics that amply display your unique "Doug Funny" build?
bro you gotta always put your most truthful version of yourself on the Internet.

that's why my dating app profile pic is me with my Barrett .50 cal.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:47 pm
Overlander wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:18 pm Ous, does your profile have pics that amply display your unique "Doug Funny" build?
bro you gotta always put your most truthful version of yourself on the Internet.

that's why my dating app profile pic is me with my Barrett .50 cal.
Who was that dipshit that posted the google image of someone holding a Barret, and claiming it was his?
Back in the .com days>
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Ardvark
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

So really, why we all wanna know….have you gotten your dick wet yet?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

actually no, I don't wanna know. I dont think anyone wants to know any of this.
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:43 pm Not at all, at least about my divorce.
Perhaps to the part you copied, that would make sense. Perhaps take context from the entire post. I dunno. The final sentence was indeed the most important one to my point, and the one you cut.
Back2Lawrence wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:12 pm I think most people reading this are married. Hopefully just as many are on marriage #1. Divorce sucks, and it’s expensive? You know why? It’s worth it.

That said, all of you married folk. If you get divorced/separated, and you learn that your spouse/ex is on dating sites, please understand they are almost definitely engaging in acts they wouldn’t with you. Like really filthy stuff. At least my experience says so.

Hang on to them ladies, fellas.
"Divorce...It's worth it...

Hang on to them ladies, fellas."

I'm confused.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Oh, once you know, you know you gotta go.

The rest was just to remind the married folk of what might happen (probabaly will) once you separate.

Damn it, now I’m gonna have to go cry thinking of what my ex must be up to.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:56 pm Oh, once you know, you know you gotta go.

The rest was just to remind the married folk of what might happen (probabaly will) once you separate.

Damn it, now I’m gonna have to go cry thinking of what my ex must be up to.
JFC.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

You need to get married to get divorced. One of the many reasons I never married - I was 100% convinced my potential marriages would end in divorce. No thanks. I would rather stay single.
Meanwhile, as a wise older woman once told me, EVERY SINGLE RELATIONSHIP ends. So I guess the joke is on me.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

yea, that's a big part of why I too have been leery of marriage (and, perhaps, of relationships in general, but there's a lot more to that one)

everyone in my whole extended family, as a whole, (dad's side, at least) has been averaged like 2.5 divorces apiece. My own dad was previously married before my mom, which I never even knew about until like my 20s, when it got casually brought up in passing at some family event.

Now that I think about it again tho, that's mostly the previous generation. The vast majority of my cousins are still on their first marriage, hopefully even happily, as far as I can tell.

my bro and I have both always been single tho. Like, neither one of us has ever been in a serious relationship. I think that's in part cuz of my dad's side's shenanigans, but more so cuz my mom, an only child, is also a narcissistic whack job who did a number on us both.

When I was like 13, she came and woke me up in the middle of the night, and said, "ous, I'm going to divorce your father, unless you talk me out of it right now." Apparently I talked her out of it right then, cuz they're still together.

At the time, I thought I was doing the right thing. But in hindsight, I kinda wonder if I/we individually, and/or the fam as a whole, would have been better off if I just said, "whatever mom, go ahead and burn your fucking marriage to the ground."
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

One of the best and most elegant defenses of marriage I ever read was from Morgs on this site. It started with church as I remember it.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:03 pm So really, why we all wanna know….have you gotten your dick wet yet?
Not yet.

But like I said, I’m going less for hookups and more for a soul mate.

With that said, this one little cutie is going full “come on ous we’re vibing here and life is too short to not just fuck each other’s brains out,” so that could change really any minute now.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

“Every single relationship ends”

If you don’t believe in anything after death.
Or that time is relative.

Also using that logic, everything ends, so why do anything?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

tell yourself whatever you want, pdub, but yea, every single relationship ends.

now, put some clothes on and get out. There's cab money on the dresser for ya.
Last edited by ousdahl on Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:04 am When I was like 13, she came and woke me up in the middle of the night, and said, "ous, I'm going to divorce your father, unless you talk me out of it right now." Apparently I talked her out of it right then, cuz they're still together.
what has happened to your persuasion skills? or is your mom just easy (to convince)?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

In hindsight, I can’t believe I passed up the opportunity to hook up my bro and myself with two Christmases going forward.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:04 am
Back2Lawrence wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:03 pm So really, why we all wanna know….have you gotten your dick wet yet?
Not yet.

But like I said, I’m going less for hookups and more for a soul mate.

With that said, this one little cutie is going full “come on ous we’re vibing here and life is too short to not just fuck each other’s brains out,” so that could change really any minute now.
There are no soulmates to be found on Tinder or Bumble. Ho's gonna ho.

If you want adult outcomes, use adult methods.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris