OFFICIAL OUSDAHL FINALLY GOT A TINDER THREAD

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: OFFICIAL OUSDAHL FINALLY GOT A TINDER THREAD

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

pdub wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:17 pm We don’t know that.
What don't we know? What we do know is that people break up and die.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yea, dating is hard. Relationships are too.

We seem to be in some good place with it, I guess. Maybe she’s getting all sorts of other D I don’t know about. On one hand I wouldn’t blame her. But on the other it’d be nice to be on the same page.

I don’t think she is tho, cuz she doesn’t seem keen on polyamory. She also seems burned out on all the other tools on the apps, and the “bumble boys who say they’re progressive, but actually…”

(Pols boredy, but she even says she finds my RaDiCaLiZeD!!!! views to actually be a refreshing change of perspective.)
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:54 am Yea, dating is hard. Relationships are too.

We seem to be in some good place with it, I guess. Maybe she’s getting all sorts of other D I don’t know about. On one hand I wouldn’t blame her. But on the other it’d be nice to be on the same page.

I don’t think she is tho, cuz she doesn’t seem keen on polyamory. She also seems burned out on all the other tools on the apps, and the “bumble boys who say they’re progressive, but actually…”

(Pols boredy, but she even says she finds my RaDiCaLiZeD!!!! views to actually be a refreshing change of perspective.)
Break up with her
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I guess that puts Shirley squarely in the “bumble boys who say they’re progressive, but actually…” crowd then huh
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:22 am
We have no idea what happens after death.
You aren't dead that I know of.
I am not dead that I know of.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

“There is no spoon”
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

pdub wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:08 am
no, but we could've died a thousand times before. Who knows
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

TDub wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:39 am

no, but we could've died a thousand times before. Who knows
Right.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:54 am Yea, dating is hard. Relationships are too.

Don't listen to Shirley.

What the hell does she know about the trials and tribulations of a long term committed relationship or having the fortitude to go down with that ship.

I believe in you two Che-sdahl.

You should become domestic partners, have some kids maybe if that suits you. Maybe buy a trailer in Parshall and grow organic produce in the yard. You seem to have adulting figured out. Go forth and prosper and change the world by infusing it with your incandescent vision!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:54 am I don’t think she is tho, cuz she doesn’t seem keen on polyamory.
does this mean she's not a whore? (female)
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

japhy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:49 pm

Don't listen to Shirley.

What the hell does she know about the trials and tribulations of a long term committed relationship or having the fortitude to go down with that ship.

I believe in you two Che-sdahl.

You should become domestic partners, have some kids maybe if that suits you. Maybe buy a trailer in Parshall and grow organic produce in the yard. You seem to have adulting figured out. Go forth and prosper and change the world by infusing it with your incandescent vision!
japhy's right, don't listen to me.

But in my defense, I wasn't aware you had "adulting" figured out, Ous.

But that being the case, maybe your calling is to take that adulting stuff, put it in a bottle, and sell it?

For a cut, I'll endorse it and you can put my likeness on the bottle.

Ous's problems solved!

People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made.

Joan Rivers
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Excellent point/s. It might be valid argument that when someone dies, you can still have a relationship with that person. It's obviously a different relationship but can still be a relationship.
P.S. I believe when we die and are buried we are nothing more than decayed worm, insect, and rodent, food. I don't need/want an after life. No matter how good or bad it may be.
If we are reunited with our loved ones - great. For a few days. Then I might say/ask, "I have to go through a whole bunch of shit AGAIN? No thanks".
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

I believe that our earthly body is sent to decay.
I also believe that our “soul” moves on to the next vessel.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I'm open to the idea of a "soul" and it moving on.

but I hesitate to say I believe in it, like it's something we can accept or state as true.

and go figure the tinder thread gets deep
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Shirley wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:03 am

Break up with her
What is wrong with you?

Getting her to stay with Ousie is important.

It's the same thing as shitting in the corner of a room full of cockroaches.

You want to bunch them, so you know where they are.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

POTD...and to think I almost gave it to randy.

besides, if she stays with, maybe she can be my sugar mamma, and we can crash in one of those sweet yurts at the Frontier Drive Inn from now on, instead of ending up on Japhy's couch again.

I mean, the last thing I'd wanna do is stain Big Blue!
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:04 pm POTD...and to think I almost gave it to randy.

besides, if she stays with, maybe she can be my sugar mamma, and we can crash in one of those sweet yurts at the Frontier Drive Inn from now on, instead of ending up on Japhy's couch again.

I mean, the last thing I'd wanna do is stain Big Blue!
Shoot for the Quonset huts.