Kansas Football.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:41 pm
TDub wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:23 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:02 pm

I would absolutely not care if Kelce bumped into Reid while yelling at him to get him on the field on a play where his backup missed a block that led to the Pacheco fumble if the Chiefs lost. Frankly, I'd be even MORE in support of him freaking out if that was the play that led to a loss. Like I said, people whined that the Chiefs weren't mad enough and showing enough emotion when they were losing. Whiners seem to always find something to whine about.
ok.

I dont believe you.

but ok...
If he came over and shoved him with his hands then I would feel differently. That's where my personal line is. Maybe I am in the minority, whatever. My line is my line. Others have theirs.
ok, sure, still don't believe you but ok.

Thankfully the Chiefs won and we don't have to find out what you would've said or not said.
Just Ledoux it
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

The real question....Does the Kelce/Swift love affair survive the offseason?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

The BUD and I have a bet over if they'll be engaged this year.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I know which side of that bet I'd be on
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I'm hoping and all in on not.
I loose, it's a Saturday out including a pedicure, that pdub has to go to, paid for by pdub.
I win? It's a trip to Lawrence to watch KU FB/BB.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

can you take your new board best friend that happens to share the last 3 letters of your board name?
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Probs.
I'll ask when Travis and Taylor break up this summer.
Unless you were asking about if they don't - and then, I'm guessing you can't come get mani/pedis with us.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

the swifties are chomping st the bit fir a break up album
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

She already announced a new album of all new music for later this year. They're fine.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I'm starting to feel like 2coach is related to Travis or is secretly a huge Taylor fan
Just Ledoux it
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

pdub wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:04 pm I'm hoping and all in on not.
I loose, it's a Saturday out including a pedicure, that pdub has to go to, paid for by pdub.
I win? It's a trip to Lawrence to watch KU FB/BB.
Sounds like you got the better end of that deal either way.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:47 pm She already announced a new album of all new music for later this year. They're fine.
Taylor will be better than fine regardless of her relationship with Travis.

She's the "a" side in their deal. By a ton.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

I hope they get married, endorse Biden, and she gives birth to a trans future NFL Hall Of Famer
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Overlander wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:29 pm I hope they get married, endorse Biden, and she gives birth to a trans future NFL Hall Of Famer
Agreed!
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Overlander wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:29 pm I hope they get married, endorse Biden, and she gives birth to a trans future NFL Hall Of Famer
I was kind of hoping Uncle Travy was going to marry his black love of his life so they could endorse Corn Dog West and have little black babies who grow up to be either "illegal" skin head trans parade shooters or brain surgeons that become Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

https://twitter.com/CapiSuperGirl/statu ... 5582908880
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

And Gutter off the meds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:21 pm I'm starting to feel like 2coach is related to Travis or is secretly a huge Taylor fan
I have a 20 year old and 10 year old daughter who are both massive Taylor Swift fans and a wife who coaches figure skating to a dozen young girls. I hear all things Taylor Swift related whether I want to or not. I am a fan of my girls.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

twocoach wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:31 am
TDub wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:21 pm I'm starting to feel like 2coach is related to Travis or is secretly a huge Taylor fan
I have a 20 year old and 10 year old daughter who are both massive Taylor Swift fans and a wife who coaches figure skating to a dozen young girls. I hear all things Taylor Swift related whether I want to or not. I am a fan of my girls.
She is a role model. Good dad too
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:02 pm

I would absolutely not care if Kelce bumped into Reid while yelling at him to get him on the field on a play where his backup missed a block that led to the Pacheco fumble if the Chiefs lost. Frankly, I'd be even MORE in support of him freaking out if that was the play that led to a loss. Like I said, people whined that the Chiefs weren't mad enough and showing enough emotion when they were losing. Whiners seem to always find something to whine about.
ok.

I dont believe you.

but ok...
If he came over and shoved him with his hands then I would feel differently. That's where my personal line is. Maybe I am in the minority, whatever. My line is my line. Others have theirs. I was more bothered by "blasted out of his gourd" Kelce during the parade than "accidentally bumped into Reid" during the game Kelce.
If he keeps winning Super Bowls, he can go on 72 hour Meth binges, as far as I am concerned.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Overlander wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:15 am

ok.

I dont believe you.

but ok...
If he came over and shoved him with his hands then I would feel differently. That's where my personal line is. Maybe I am in the minority, whatever. My line is my line. Others have theirs. I was more bothered by "blasted out of his gourd" Kelce during the parade than "accidentally bumped into Reid" during the game Kelce.
If he keeps winning Super Bowls, he can go on 72 hour Meth binges, as far as I am concerned.
Hopefully he gets more of these and keeps it limited to chugging a 12 pack of beers over the course of a 2 hour parade.

Three Super Bowls in five years. Crazy times. What's crazier is that I can genuinely see the desire to be the first team to ever win three straight being a major motivation for this team next season.