Contributor

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by Sparko »

Did some work with King Alexander
hartjack8
Contributor

Post by hartjack8 »

Steve Young says Taylor is the Chiefs superpower!!!!

https://twitter.com/bykevinclark/status ... 43c29dbdea
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:13 pm Image
lol
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

She made it!!!
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Taylor is there!

OMG OMG OMG
Defense. Rebounds.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I heard Taylor Swifts boyfriend is gonna perform at the Usher concert today
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If Taylor Swifts boyfriend balls out pdub might be able to watch him ball out again at next years SB.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

TDub wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:46 pm I heard Taylor Swifts boyfriend is gonna perform at the Usher concert today
that’s pretty good
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

uh oh...the Swifties are turning on Travis after that super bowl end of game speech.....(which, I must admit, was.....a little....over the top and dumb...)
Just Ledoux it
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

TDub wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:46 am uh oh...the Swifties are turning on Travis after that super bowl end of game speech.....(which, I must admit, was.....a little....over the top and dumb...)
Not the best look for him yesterday. Especially not bumping into the coach.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

TDub wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:46 am uh oh...the Swifties are turning on Travis after that super bowl end of game speech.....(which, I must admit, was.....a little....over the top and dumb...)
Good.
That's Travis.
He's over the top and, at least wearing his football face, acts a little dumb.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

DeletedUser wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:59 am
On the other hand, had the most receptions and receiving yards for either team in a Super Bowl win.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Huh? I had zero problem with it and neither did Reid. SOMEONE needed to get fired up and demand that he get the ball more. One catch for 1 yard at halftime of the Super Bowl is unacceptable. Kelce getting 8 catches for 92 yards in the 2nd half as the Chiefs overcome yet another 10 point deficit proves that he was absolutely correct to be pissed off.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:19 am
Huh? I had zero problem with it and neither did Reid. SOMEONE needed to get fired up and demand that he get the ball more. One catch for 1 yard at halftime of the Super Bowl is unacceptable. Kelce getting 8 catches for 92 yards in the 2nd half as the Chiefs overcome yet another 10 point deficit proves that he was absolutely correct to be pissed off.
It's a respect thing. You don't bump into your coach and have to be restrained by a teammate....then Rice followed suit later in the game it appeared yelling at Mahomes.

Of course, Reid handled it with class after the game.

Winning cures all.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DeletedUser wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:23 am

It's a respect thing. You don't bump into your coach and have to be restrained by a teammate....then Rice followed suit later in the game it appeared yelling at Mahomes.

Winning cures all.
Reid practically laid on top of Chris Jones while Jones was flat on his back celebrating after the game. As a general rule I agree with you but not so much that it is never allowed. We all have different definitions of what is allowed in a relationship. KC players have always had a more physical relationship with Reid, chest bumping, grabbing, etc... Kelce especially seems to have a pretty physical, hands-on relationship with Reid. Reid loves his energy and says he keeps him young.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:41 am
DeletedUser wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:23 am

Winning cures all.
Reid practically laid on top of Chris Jones while Jones was flat on his back celebrating after the game. As a general rule I agree with you but not so much that it is never allowed. We all have different definitions of what is allowed in a relationship. KC players have always had a more physical relationship with Reid, chest bumping, grabbing, etc... Kelce especially seems to have a pretty physical, hands-on relationship with Reid. Reid loves his energy and says he keeps him young.
Did you just compare celebratory touching to Kelce damn near knocking Reid over while throwing a hissy fit because they fumbled?

Not even remotely the same.

What Kelce did to Reid is unacceptable under any circumstances.

If SF hits the extra point and the result ends up different Travis Kelce would be getting destroyed in the media today for that behavior.

Winning cures all. They have an entire off season to move on from it. My guess is we never see Kelce do that again.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i seriously doubt Andy was offended by it

was it a good look? no

was Kelce’s frustration (about more than just the fumble) warranted and understandable? absolutely

many of us said it in the game thread…biggest game, biggest stage, and at least in the first half Andy seemed to go away from the Mahomes/Kelce connection
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Meh, I don't have a problem with it win or lose. "Damn near knocking Reid over" is overly dramatic. That the only people making a big deal of it are GOP brainwashed weirdos should tell you something.

No guarantee that if SF makes their XP that the Chiefs next drive isn't run differently and they are more inclined to go for the TD than kick a 24 yard FG.