Taylor Swift

Kansas Football.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by KUTradition »

DeletedUser wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:58 am Did he give her the ick?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3PKC7XM ... hrcWF3Ng==
who cares?

not trying to be a dick to you, but people need a different hobby

if anyone thinks Kelce’s celebratory behavior would come as a surprise at this point, they haven’t been paying attention
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:01 am i seriously doubt Andy was offended by it

was it a good look? no

was Kelce’s frustration (about more than just the fumble) warranted and understandable? absolutely

many of us said it in the game thread…biggest game, biggest stage, and at least in the first half Andy seemed to go away from the Mahomes/Kelce connection
People whined all season that the Chiefs didn't show enough emotion when things were going poorly for them and now people are whining that they didn't show their emotion the right way when things were going poorly for them.

Some people just whine too much and think everyone should behave how they feel is acceptable and no differently.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:03 am That the only people making a big deal of it are GOP brainwashed weirdos should tell you something.
JFC
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:06 am Some people just whine too much and think everyone should behave how they feel is acceptable and no differently.
And some people really struggle when somebody has a different opinion than them on something.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:05 am
DeletedUser wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:58 am Did he give her the ick?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3PKC7XM ... hrcWF3Ng==
who cares?

not trying to be a dick to you, but people need a different hobby

if anyone thinks Kelce’s celebratory behavior would come as a surprise at this point, they haven’t been paying attention
Strangely, a lot of people care.

Yes, people definitely need better hobbies. Celeb watching just doesn't do it for me.

No offense taken. I posted it in this thread specifically as to not taint the other threads actually about football.

Nothing he did/does celebrating surprises me. He and Mahomes love to party. And they deserve to. Kelce loves the attention. I am ready for the next Kelce/Mahomes made for TV golf match with other athletes.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I'm just not seeing an issue with him being excited about winning the Super Bowl.
He's done the 'fight for your right to party' for years now.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

pdub wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:19 am I'm just not seeing an issue with him being excited about winning the Super Bowl.
To be clear, me either.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DeletedUser wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:10 am
twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:06 am Some people just whine too much and think everyone should behave how they feel is acceptable and no differently.
And some people really struggle when somebody has a different opinion than them on something.
Andy Reid:

"Even if they chest bump me to the other side of the 50, I appreciate it. I just love that the guy wants to play and wants to be in there playing. . . It makes me feel young."

End of my participation in this silliness.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:29 am
DeletedUser wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:10 am
Andy Reid:

"Even if they chest bump me to the other side of the 50, I appreciate it. I just love that the guy wants to play and wants to be in there playing. . . It makes me feel young."

End of my participation in this silliness.
Like I said, he had a classy response postgame because he knew the situation and that there was going to be negative scrutiny on his guy.

If you for one second expect me to believe that Andy Reid thinks what Kelce did is acceptable behavior for a player to do to a coach then you're nuts.

Do I think it changed his feelings toward Kelce? Absolutely not.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I slightly agree with Illy.
You don't bump your coach like that even if cooler heads will eventually prevail.
Andy's a 65 year old dude not wearing pads - nah man.

Scream? Fine depending on the situation.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

There was a stretch of that game where it looked like we were imploding. Fumble. Kelce freak out. Bad int. Sneed penalty. Rice yelling at mahomes.

But all is well that ends well. Good learning experiences for the younger guys that hadn't faced some of the adversity the vets have.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Can you imagine if tonight Hunter gets frustrated and yells at and bumps Bill Self?

He'd be using that NIL money to buy his own plane ticket back to Lawrence.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

It's like the grown ass adult Chiefs players have a different relationship with Andy Reid than the 18-23 year old Jayhawks have with Bill Self. Trying to apply a universal rule to every situation is silly. We get your point, you would have done it differently.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Whenever the phrase "grown ass adult" is used as justification for behavior it's usually not a good thing.

Regardless, KC won. So it's water under the bridge. I do not think it will have the slightest impact at all on Kelce and Reids relationship with each other.

Also, Rashee Rice is 23, mcduffie 23, karlaftis 22...since you threw out an age range where physically bumping and yelling at your coach becomes acceptable.
Last edited by DeletedUser on Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

The Chiefs, America’s team, I love them.
Mahomes always finds a way. Don’t know if he’s the GOAT but he’s dang close.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

He's not close in my opinion.
Let us revisit in five years.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

yeah, he’s 3rd in my mind right now

but, he’s accomplished more at this point in his career than the two ahead of him had in their’s
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

For sure.

But continuity is key and I don't see Andy coaching for as long as it would take Mahomes to get there.
I think he'll have to experience a coaching change.

And though the AFC West hasn't been stellar as of late, Brady was extremely fortunate to be in a division which was inconceivably bad at finding any competitive quarterbacks ( all three teams ) for most of his career. Was there ever a quarterback as good as Phillip Rivers/Russell Wilson/Justin Herbert at Miami, New York or Buffalo? You could even make an argument Derek Carr was better than most of the guys who played in the East during Brady's time.

Peyton Manning before the Colts shifted divisions might be the only answer.
Don't say washed up Brett Favre, Michael Vick or Jay Cutler.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

cutler…lol
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I included Cutler because i'm guessing his 2008 season in Denver before he left for the Bears might be brought up by someone in particular.

This was 2017 i'm over everything Cutler.