Taylor Swift

Kansas Football.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Taylor Swift

Post by pdub »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:02 pm
pdub wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:53 pm If he didn't have his full career with the Eagles, i'd say 100%.
I don't think he'll chance 'slighting' his career there so i'll say 15%.
We'll see. I think you've got to move one of Humphrey and Smith this offseason. I don't particularly care which one, BUT I know that something's gotta give with Humphrey's snaps.
It'd be insane to move off of Humphrey I think.
Arguably best at his position.
I also believe we can keep both if we loose Chris Jones...I think we might move on from Thuney after next season.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

pdub wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:07 pm
jfish26 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:02 pm
pdub wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:53 pm If he didn't have his full career with the Eagles, i'd say 100%.
I don't think he'll chance 'slighting' his career there so i'll say 15%.
We'll see. I think you've got to move one of Humphrey and Smith this offseason. I don't particularly care which one, BUT I know that something's gotta give with Humphrey's snaps.
It'd be insane to move off of Humphrey I think.
Arguably best at his position.
I also believe we can keep both if we loose Chris Jones...I think we might move on from Thuney after next season.
Then he needs to learn to snap the fucking ball, because no, he cannot be the best at his position if he cannot perform its most essential function.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I have noticed recently, these playoffs particularly, off snaps from him - but this hasn't been an ongoing thing. Maybe fighting through an undisclosed injury or something.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

pdub wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:46 pm I have noticed recently, these playoffs particularly, off snaps from him - but this hasn't been an ongoing thing. Maybe fighting through an undisclosed injury or something.
They were pretty rough all year.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

dolomite wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:03 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:29 am
DeletedUser wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:10 am

And some people really struggle when somebody has a different opinion than them on something.
Andy Reid:

"Even if they chest bump me to the other side of the 50, I appreciate it. I just love that the guy wants to play and wants to be in there playing. . . It makes me feel young."

End of my participation in this silliness.
“Shirley’s Law”
Did someone say, "Shirley"?

Andy Reid, Delicate Flower
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

"Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce said on Wednesday that his push of head coach Andy Reid during Super Bowl LVIII was “definitely unacceptable.”

Speaking on his ‘New Heights’ podcast alongside his brother Jason, Kelce explained the situation, admitting that he went too far.

“I can’t get that fired up to the point where bumping Coach and it’s getting him off balance and stuff. When he stumbled, I was like: ‘Aw, sh*t’ in my head.”

Philadelphia Eagles center Jason said that his brother “crossed the line” and that his yelling in Reid’s face “too is over the top.”"

His Garth Brooks performance today was also a little cringe...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.co ... owl-rally/
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Already posted a page ago.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

IMO, what Kelce did was totally wrong and inappropriate, even if they are close. (They are.)

But Reid seems to nurture, to encourage close relationships with his players, and he doesn't give a f___, so I don't either.

/case
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I honestly do not give a fuck about it at all. Whining for the sake of whining.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

lol, you'd care if they didn't win. Winning cures all ails.
Just Ledoux it
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Either way, I haven't seen anyone whining about it.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Chiefs stars have a lot of power, EB was chastised a lot. The important dynamic is that they all are hyper-focused on being the best. Forgiveness is easy when you put up HoF numbers and everyone can laugh about the heat of the moment stuff. Reid is the best because he really doesn't have an ego. Shanahan would have had Kelce forcibly detained.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:17 am lol, you'd care if they didn't win. Winning cures all ails.
I would absolutely not care if Kelce bumped into Reid while yelling at him to get him on the field on a play where his backup missed a block that led to the Pacheco fumble if the Chiefs lost. Frankly, I'd be even MORE in support of him freaking out if that was the play that led to a loss. Like I said, people whined that the Chiefs weren't mad enough and showing enough emotion when they were losing. Whiners seem to always find something to whine about.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Not even remotely the same. But ok.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

On the flip side of this coin, there's this from earlier in the season.

https://twitter.com/CriddleBenjamin/sta ... 0009890961
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:02 pm
TDub wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:17 am lol, you'd care if they didn't win. Winning cures all ails.
I would absolutely not care if Kelce bumped into Reid while yelling at him to get him on the field on a play where his backup missed a block that led to the Pacheco fumble if the Chiefs lost. Frankly, I'd be even MORE in support of him freaking out if that was the play that led to a loss. Like I said, people whined that the Chiefs weren't mad enough and showing enough emotion when they were losing. Whiners seem to always find something to whine about.
ok.

I dont believe you.

but ok...
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

What's the over/under Kelce had/has a headache when he woke/wakes up this morning/afternoon?
Anand Giridharadas
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

99.89%
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Hammered Patrick trying to hold up even more hammered Kelce so he didn't fall off the stage.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:23 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:02 pm
ok.

I dont believe you.

but ok...
If he came over and shoved him with his hands then I would feel differently. That's where my personal line is. Maybe I am in the minority, whatever. My line is my line. Others have theirs. I was more bothered by "blasted out of his gourd" Kelce during the parade than "accidentally bumped into Reid" during the game Kelce.
Last edited by twocoach on Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.