Yemen

Ugh.
DeletedUser

Re: Yemen

Post by DeletedUser »

Ya, but what about all the bad stuff the US has done....
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

What bad stuff? We’re the good guys!
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

“We have become a Nazi monster in the eyes of the whole world—a nation of bullies and bastards who would rather kill than live peacefully. We are not just Whores for power and oil, but killer whores with hate and fear in our hearts. We are human scum, and that is how history will judge us. . . . No redeeming social value. Just whores. Get out of our way, or we’ll kill you.“

- Hunter Q. Thompson
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Not mentioning Putin,Russia,China,N. Korea or Iran here.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:00 pm “We have become a Nazi monster in the eyes of the whole world—a nation of bullies and bastards who would rather kill than live peacefully. We are not just Whores for power and oil, but killer whores with hate and fear in our hearts. We are human scum, and that is how history will judge us. . . . No redeeming social value. Just whores. Get out of our way, or we’ll kill you.“

- Hunter Q. Thompson
Well, shit on that dumbness. George W. Bush does not speak for me or my son or my mother or my friends or the people I respect in this world. We didn’t vote for these cheap, greedy little killers who speak for America today—and we will not vote for them again in 2002. Or 2004. Or ever.
Who does vote for these dishonest shitheads? Who among us can be happy and proud of having all this innocent blood on our hands? Who are these swine? These flag-sucking half-wits who get fleeced and fooled by stupid little rich kids like George Bush?
They are the same ones who wanted to have Muhammad Ali locked up for refusing to kill gooks. They speak for all that is cruel and stupid and vicious in the American character. They are the racists and hate mongers among us—they are the Ku Klux Klan. I piss down the throats of these Nazis.
And I am too old to worry about whether they like it or not. Fuck them.”
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:44 am “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”
They could ask nicely?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:44 am “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”
I mean this in the least antagonistic way I possibly can when I say, I dunno how you can say things like this yet also put so much effort into making a boogeyman out of Qusdahl.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

oh yes, you sir, are out there making a difference. I mean, you got up this morning, and posted on a message board, that should about cover it for today. well done, well done.

Agent of Change!!
Just Ledoux it
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Does Ousdahl have a real job?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Houthis’ say they’ll let Russian and Chinese ships through the Red Sea unimpeded. That hurts my feelings.
Taylor Sheridan
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

We are in World War. The false flag attack on the concert after the Russian elections, in concert with the coordinated Hamas attacks in October, signal Putin is crazily out of control. Putin will mobilize. I worried that he would double down. Need to be ready.