Happy Randy Appreciation Day!

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Happy Randy Appreciation Day!

Post by japhy »

Today, on April 1 we celebrate and validate all things Randy!

Randy is a decent guy.

Randy is always right.

Randy is mad.

Randy is Randy.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
ousdahl

Re: Happy Randy Appreciation Day!

Post by ousdahl »

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

It interferes with the Pentecost. Figures!
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I don't know what to say, the Transgender Day of Visibility seems to be more popular.

I'm sure people will start to catch on next year. Mark your calendars for April 1, 2025.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

japhy wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:15 am Today, on April 1 we celebrate and validate all things Randy!

Randy is a decent guy.

Randy is always right.

Randy is mad.

Randy is Randy.
Got me to thinking....

I don't think Randyianity should be forced upon anyone or shoved down peoples throats. Same as the lgbtq movement.

But, Randyianity has what..1 day? Randy Appreciation Day. Not 145 and growing.
Still, I will say your declaring Randy Appreciation Day, even one day of the year, is excessive and carried away and a clear agenda at work.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:26 am
japhy wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:15 am Today, on April 1 we celebrate and validate all things Randy!

Randy is a decent guy.

Randy is always right.

Randy is mad.

Randy is Randy.
Got me to thinking....

I don't think Randyianity should be forced upon anyone or shoved down peoples throats. Same as the lgbtq movement.

But, Randyianity has what..1 day? Randy Appreciation Day. Not 145 and growing.
Still, I will say your declaring Randy Appreciation Day, even one day of the year, is excessive and carried away and a clear agenda at work.
Jeebus dude, when you say it like that, "Randyianity" it sounds like a mental condition.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

who says it isn’t?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?