Contributor

Re: Calapari to Arkansas?

Post by jfish26 »

pdub wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 am like u did in school to
"school"
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Apparently jerry Jones (yes the cowboys jerry jones, from Arkansas and a big booster) has recently made comments that we would double whatever NIl money these guys were getting to go to Kentucky

Sounds like the bidding wars for college basketball are going to be ramping up and some of these rich old men are going to try to buy their way into championships
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

joel embeed could do us a solid, to the tune of about 25 mil to the nil fund. than/then i vow not to bag on him soo much.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

randylahey wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:40 pm Apparently jerry Jones (yes the cowboys jerry jones, from Arkansas and a big booster) has recently made comments that we would double whatever NIl money these guys were getting to go to Kentucky

Sounds like the bidding wars for college basketball are going to be ramping up and some of these rich old men are going to try to buy their way into championships and we actually have to see it on the table rather than under it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

You aren't wrong ous. But I'm sure it being on the table will escalate it, and give the players more power when trying to earn higher dollar amounts.

Some of these big donors Will probably be more ballsy about throwing money at players now that it's perfectly legal