Gutter's 5 Questions 5/9/24 Edition

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Gutter's 5 Questions 5/9/24 Edition

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. Of the remaining teams, who do you want to to win the NBA Championship? The Pacers, Mavericks, Thunder, Celtics, Timberwolves, Nuggets, Cavaliers, or Knicks?

2. You must name your binary child one of the twelve months of the year. Do you choose January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, or December?

3. Guesstimate the percentage of "Pro-Palestinian" protesters in this country who wouldn't be able to differentiate which is the state of New Jersey and which is Gaza between these two images?

4. Without giving it too much thought, would you guess/assume the 2nd sentence of The Declaration of Independence the longest sentence you have ever read?

5. If I started a Go Fund Me on this site and only on this site, with a goal of $25,000, and I asked people to contribute money for me to take a week long vacation, how much money between $0.00 and $25,000 do you think I would raise in one week? Donations are NOT tax deductible.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Gutter's 5 Questions 5/9/24 Edition

Post by TDub »

1. Celtics
2. July
3. goodness I would hope 100%, that's a pretty simple exercise. Real answer? probably 63%
4. probably, unless one of Qs stream of conscienceness posts here counts
5. $12
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

1. Don't care.
2. March. As in March marched for whatever cause March feels like Marching for.
3. I'll go with 20%. My guess is some/many would think the top outline is Maine and the bottom one is California.
4. I think probably yes.
5. $1 + $5 + $2.50 + $10 = $18.50. Or $0.00. MAYBE Jeeper would toss in $100 out of the goodness of his heart if I promised to take some Ayahuasca and come back with a better attitude. :lol:
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Knicks
Juni
No. Read the Mask of Command
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

damn how'd I miss this!

1. why not, Nugs repeat. If not, then Timberwolves, only to then see Lebron go there next year, fuck up the roster trying to play GM getting all his friends back together, and go on to loose in the Finals for the next 9 straight years again...to, ohh let's say...the Cavs.

2. actually no lie, I have an Aunt June

3. I'll guess the percentage would still be much much MUCH higher than the percentage of posters in the war thread who could, right now, without cheating, accurately identify Donetsk and Luhansk on a map.

4. I dunno...have you ever seen those screenshots of those Truth Social rants posted by...nm

5. Honestly, gutman, I'll put $25 grand toward a vacation right now...but under two conditions: 1. you have to invite me, and 2. you have to confirm us a good supply of Ayahuasca
Last edited by ousdahl on Fri May 10, 2024 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

oh shit, did I just dox Aunt June?

I knew I was gonna end up banned sooner or later.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

ousdahl wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:10 am oh shit, did I just dox Aunt June?

I knew I was gonna end up banned sooner or later.
I have an Aunt June too. Seriously.

I worked with a woman named Gina. She has/had two sisters. When they would go out to bars together they would fuck with people tell them their names were May, June, and July, or Ruby, Sapphire, and Diamond, or Summer, Winter, and Autumn.

Crazy thing is my most recent ex's daughter had grade school triplets in her class and their parents were/are stoners. They named their kids Summer, Winter, and Autumn.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. Celtics
2. May
3. 30%
4. I remember Dickens having some long ass sentences when we read him in high school so I’ll say no
5. $40 if you presented it well
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

ha, fucking with people can be fun.

for real tho, now that I think about it, I have a couple friends who named their kid August. They call him Auggie.

then there's that song about a vending machine repair man who's got a daughter he calls Easter. She was born on a Tuesday night.