Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by jhawks99 »

Soooooo, Cohen get nailed for lying under oath. When does Don Jr get indicted?
Defense. Rebounds.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

So weird.

I actually wrote that the Cohen revelations were very damaging.

Moreover, I said they were damaging enough that making up stoopid stories was foolish.

And that's flailing and obfuscating.

I always assumed you could read.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:52 am So weird.

Moreover, I said they were damaging enough that making up stoopid stories was foolish.

Gee, we really needed you to inform us that lying to the Mueller investigation was a problem. Way to take credit for being Captain Obvious.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:17 am

Gee, we really needed you to inform us that lying to the Mueller investigation was a problem. Way to take credit for being Captain Obvious.
Good Gaia, you're dumb.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Feral wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:04 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:33 pm I think the "nice try" goes to the guy citing buzzfeed with anonymous sources on a day in which the special counsel intentionally showed the world (and Congress) the damning information Cohen actually provided.

What we actually learned today is bad enough. Pretending that it's even worse is just silly.
As you flail about in your noble but desperate attempt(s) to deflect and obfuscate what the investigation(s) into what the leader of your party may, (or may not), have done to conspire with our adversary Russia in order to win the 2016 election, (not to mention the numerous acts of accessory after the fact committed by numerous members of your party's congressional delegations), I'm not sure that impugning the integrity of Buzzfeed is necessarily the best strategy:

NY Times 11/29/18 Cohen Lied. Here’s Why It Matters - With Michael Cohen’s latest deal, the special counsel shows he is unafraid of crossing Donald Trump’s red lines on Russia

...The facts to which Mr. Cohen admitted on Thursday don’t establish that Mr. Trump conspired with Russian efforts to win him the election, but they refute Mr. Trump’s frequent, vehement claim that he had nothing to do with Russia as he sought the White House. It was that falsehood that Mr. Cohen sought to protect by lying himself. “I made these statements to be consistent with” Mr. Trump’s “political messaging,” he said in court.

Well into the presidential race and as Mr. Trump’s chances of becoming the Republican nominee appeared certain, Mr. Cohen worked hard to get into the good graces of the Russian government — procuring meetings with high-ranking officials, planning trips for himself and Mr. Trump, and briefing the then-candidate and his “family members” on his progress.

These revelations, which Mr. Cohen concealed or obfuscated from congressional investigators conducting their own look into Russian election interference, put Mr. Trump at the center of an elaborate operation to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. Reporting by BuzzFeed News, published in May, had previously detailed a concerted push to bring the Trump real estate brand to Moscow’s skyline. The plan, in Mr. Cohen’s own words, was to fly Mr. Trump to the Russian capital “once he becomes the nominee after the convention.”

The trove of documents and communications that are the foundation of BuzzFeed’s report now appear to be in Mr. Mueller’s possession. Before long, they could form the basis for additional criminal charges against or inquiries into other Trump figures who have sought to minimize their own Kremlin connections, such as Donald Trump Jr. and Paul Manafort.

Buzzfeed 5/17/18 Trump Moscow: The Definitive Story Of How Trump’s Team Worked The Russian Deal During The Campaign - On the day of the third Republican presidential debate, Trump personally signed the letter of intent.

All through the hot summer campaign of 2016, as Donald Trump and his aides dismissed talk of unseemly ties to Moscow, two of his key business partners were working furiously on a secret track: negotiations to build what would have been the tallest building in Europe and an icon of the Trump empire — the Trump World Tower Moscow.

Talks to construct the 100-story building continued even as the presidential candidate alternately bragged about his relationship with Vladimir Putin and rejected suggestions of Russian influence, and as Russian agents worked to sway US public opinion on Trump’s behalf.

While fragments of the Trump Moscow venture have trickled out — most recently in a report last night by Yahoo News — this is the definitive story of the Moscow tower, told from a trove of emails, text messages, congressional testimony, architectural renderings, and other documents obtained exclusively by BuzzFeed News, as well as interviews with key players and investigators. The documents reveal a detailed and plausible plan, well-connected Russian counterparts, and an effort that extended from spearfishing with a Russian developer on a private island to planning for a mid-campaign trip to Moscow for the presidential candidate himself.

The tower — a sheer, glass-encased obelisk situated on a river — would have soared above every other building in Moscow, the architectural drawings show. And the sharply angled skyscraper would have climaxed in a diamond-shaped pinnacle emblazoned with the word “Trump,” putting his name atop the continent’s tallest structure.

Michael Cohen, the president’s embattled personal fixer, and Felix Sater, who helped negotiate deals around the world for Trump, led the effort. Working quietly behind the scenes, they tried to arrange a sit-down between Trump and Putin, the documents show. Those efforts ultimately fizzled. But the audacious venture has been a keen focus of federal investigators trying to determine if the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin...
I like the words "WOULD HAVE soared above every other building in Moscow" and "skyscraper WOULD HAVE climaxed in a diamond-shaped pinnacle and " TRIED to arrange a sit-down between Trump and Putin, and "Those efforts ultimately FIZZLED". "IF the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin".
Nice try anti-Trumpers, again with your nothing burgers. Mueller obviously keeping up his nonsense of "find me a man and I'll find you a crime".
The end result will not result in impeachment. Senate 53-47. Need I say more?
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:02 am

Good Gaia, you're dumb.
Calling people dumb seems to be a recurring theme of all your posts to the point where when you actually make a point, people dont notice it because it is surrounded by insults. Then you pile more insults on because people didnt ignore all your original insults and read your comment.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:03 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:33 pm I think the "nice try" goes to the guy citing buzzfeed with anonymous sources on a day in which the special counsel intentionally showed the world (and Congress) the damning information Cohen actually provided.

What we actually learned today is bad enough. Pretending that it's even worse is just silly.
As you flail about in your noble but desperate attempt(s) to deflect and obfuscate what the investigation(s) into what the leader of your party may, (or may not), have done to conspire with our adversary Russia in order to win the 2016 election, (not to mention the numerous acts of accessory after the fact committed by numerous members of your party's congressional delegations), I'm not sure that impugning the integrity of Buzzfeed is necessarily the best strategy:

NY Times 11/29/18 Cohen Lied. Here’s Why It Matters - With Michael Cohen’s latest deal, the special counsel shows he is unafraid of crossing Donald Trump’s red lines on Russia

...The facts to which Mr. Cohen admitted on Thursday don’t establish that Mr. Trump conspired with Russian efforts to win him the election, but they refute Mr. Trump’s frequent, vehement claim that he had nothing to do with Russia as he sought the White House. It was that falsehood that Mr. Cohen sought to protect by lying himself. “I made these statements to be consistent with” Mr. Trump’s “political messaging,” he said in court.

Well into the presidential race and as Mr. Trump’s chances of becoming the Republican nominee appeared certain, Mr. Cohen worked hard to get into the good graces of the Russian government — procuring meetings with high-ranking officials, planning trips for himself and Mr. Trump, and briefing the then-candidate and his “family members” on his progress.

These revelations, which Mr. Cohen concealed or obfuscated from congressional investigators conducting their own look into Russian election interference, put Mr. Trump at the center of an elaborate operation to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. Reporting by BuzzFeed News, published in May, had previously detailed a concerted push to bring the Trump real estate brand to Moscow’s skyline. The plan, in Mr. Cohen’s own words, was to fly Mr. Trump to the Russian capital “once he becomes the nominee after the convention.”

The trove of documents and communications that are the foundation of BuzzFeed’s report now appear to be in Mr. Mueller’s possession. Before long, they could form the basis for additional criminal charges against or inquiries into other Trump figures who have sought to minimize their own Kremlin connections, such as Donald Trump Jr. and Paul Manafort.

Buzzfeed 5/17/18 Trump Moscow: The Definitive Story Of How Trump’s Team Worked The Russian Deal During The Campaign - On the day of the third Republican presidential debate, Trump personally signed the letter of intent.

All through the hot summer campaign of 2016, as Donald Trump and his aides dismissed talk of unseemly ties to Moscow, two of his key business partners were working furiously on a secret track: negotiations to build what would have been the tallest building in Europe and an icon of the Trump empire — the Trump World Tower Moscow.

Talks to construct the 100-story building continued even as the presidential candidate alternately bragged about his relationship with Vladimir Putin and rejected suggestions of Russian influence, and as Russian agents worked to sway US public opinion on Trump’s behalf.

While fragments of the Trump Moscow venture have trickled out — most recently in a report last night by Yahoo News — this is the definitive story of the Moscow tower, told from a trove of emails, text messages, congressional testimony, architectural renderings, and other documents obtained exclusively by BuzzFeed News, as well as interviews with key players and investigators. The documents reveal a detailed and plausible plan, well-connected Russian counterparts, and an effort that extended from spearfishing with a Russian developer on a private island to planning for a mid-campaign trip to Moscow for the presidential candidate himself.

The tower — a sheer, glass-encased obelisk situated on a river — would have soared above every other building in Moscow, the architectural drawings show. And the sharply angled skyscraper would have climaxed in a diamond-shaped pinnacle emblazoned with the word “Trump,” putting his name atop the continent’s tallest structure.

Michael Cohen, the president’s embattled personal fixer, and Felix Sater, who helped negotiate deals around the world for Trump, led the effort. Working quietly behind the scenes, they tried to arrange a sit-down between Trump and Putin, the documents show. Those efforts ultimately fizzled. But the audacious venture has been a keen focus of federal investigators trying to determine if the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin...
I like the words "WOULD HAVE soared above every other building in Moscow" and "skyscraper WOULD HAVE climaxed in a diamond-shaped pinnacle and " TRIED to arrange a sit-down between Trump and Putin, and "Those efforts ultimately FIZZLED". "IF the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin".
Nice try anti-Trumpers, again with your nothing burgers. Mueller obviously keeping up his nonsense of "find me a man and I'll find you a crime".
The goal isnt impeachment. The goal is finding out the truth. Something which this administration has gone to great lengths to avoid the US population from knowing. Why?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:10 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:02 am
Good Gaia, you're dumb.
Calling people dumb seems to be a recurring theme of all your posts to the point where when you actually make a point, people dont notice it because it is surrounded by insults. Then you pile more insults on because people didnt ignore all your original insults and read your comment.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
It only appears to be a common response to you. For a reason.

It's a waste of time to try to make a point to someone who refused to read and absorb the point the first time around. Even more so when that poster tries to turn his illiteracy into a biting retort.

But don't let the fact that your "Captain Obvious" dig was stupid stop you from accusing me of starting the poop-slinging.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:12 am
dolomite wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:03 am

The goal isnt impeachment. The goal is finding out the truth. Something which this administration has gone to great lengths to avoid the US population from knowing. Why?
I just demonstrated the truth in my post, what more would have to be known? The goal isn't impeachment? Tell that to Tom Steyer or Maxine Waters. If they're going to impeach Trump then they're going to have to come up with something damaging pretty soon because 2020 is just around the corner.
With Trump eventually gone, politics will certainly be awfully boring and who wants that? MSM will have nothing to talk about, since they are addicted to Trump "stories".
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:37 am
I just demonstrated the truth in my post, what more would have to be known? The goal isn't impeachment? Tell that to Tom Steyer or Maxine Waters. If they're going to impeach Trump then they're going to have to come up with something damaging pretty soon because 2020 is just around the corner.
With Trump eventually gone, politics will certainly be awfully boring and who wants that? MSM will have nothing to talk about, since they are addicted to Trump "stories".
No, you just parroted Hannity's latest opinion piece is all. You should at least use quotes or drop a link to your material.

Https://foxnews.com/opinion/sean-hannit ... t-on-trump
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

At some point, Mueller's investigation will be complete and his report will be released and the American public can decide whether it is a "nothing burger" or not.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:47 am At some point, Mueller's investigation will be complete and his report will be released and the American public can decide whether it is a "nothing burger" or not.
Mueller does not appear to think so.

He turns his report over to DoJ. DoJ then turns over the relevant portion to Congress -- not the public.

Mueller's court filings suggest that he is concerned that DoJ will release very little to Congress, and he is therefor providing public information in court. There was NOTHING to be gained by the Cohen plea the other day. Cohen will not receive additional time and the entire event was an otherwise pointless surprise. But now everybody knows that the President was aware that his personal lawyer was lying to Congress, no matter what else happens.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:32 am Soooooo, Cohen get nailed for lying under oath. When does Don Jr get indicted?
Donald Trump Jr.'s testimony to Congress about his family's real estate negotiations with powerful Russians does not comport with the new version laid out by Donald Trump's ex-attorney Michael Cohen, official transcripts show...

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/30/67218820 ... sian-talks
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:25 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:47 am At some point, Mueller's investigation will be complete and his report will be released and the American public can decide whether it is a "nothing burger" or not.

He turns his report over to DoJ. DoJ then turns over the relevant portion to Congress -- not the public.

Mueller's court filings suggest that he is concerned that DoJ will release very little to Congress, and he is therefor providing public information in court. There was NOTHING to be gained by the Cohen plea the other day. Cohen will not receive additional time and the entire event was an otherwise pointless surprise. But now everybody knows that the President was aware that his personal lawyer was lying to Congress, no matter what else happens.
good job Sean
good post

the demonrats got nothin on president t he and rudy are smarter than all of the angry which hunt dfems put together they will make muler look like a fool and the economy will make more jobs at gm because president t is man of word and that is maga!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

japhy wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:19 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:25 pm

good job Sean
good post

the demonrats got nothin on president t he and rudy are smarter than all of the angry which hunt dfems put together they will make muler look like a fool and the economy will make more jobs at gm because president t is man of word and that is maga!
I'm not sure you followed my post, Japh.

We can talk about it later.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

You arrogant Americans think everything is about you.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:03 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:32 am Soooooo, Cohen get nailed for lying under oath. When does Don Jr get indicted?
Donald Trump Jr.'s testimony to Congress about his family's real estate negotiations with powerful Russians does not comport with the new version laid out by Donald Trump's ex-attorney Michael Cohen, official transcripts show...

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/30/67218820 ... sian-talks
lulz...

You conspiracy nuts will believe anything...

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1068624668729446405
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:18 pm
You arrogant Americans think everything is about you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g
Defense. Rebounds.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Seems like a pretty good job of “flailing and obfuscating” to attempt to deflect the discussion to questions about feral or twocoach or mueller than about whether there was a conspiracy to lift Russian sanctions. And whether a part of that conspiracy was to offer the Trump family financing for a long desired real estate project in Russia.
Don't inject Lysol.