Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by twocoach »

Tell everyone they are dumb and don't know what's really going on. Lulz this and lulz that. Same old song.

Do I think that Trump's half of the conspiracy was actively conspiring? Nope. Do I think the Russians quickly identified Trump and his band of morons as an easily manipulated bunch of morons who have no morals and who will do anything for money? Yep. Putin was a KGB spy for a number of years. It is his natural tendency to identify marks who will be easy to manipulate. Trump has a flashing green arrow over his head that screams "take advantage of my arrogance and stupidity!"

Trump's ignorance is not a crime. But all of the lying he and his cronies have done to cover up their ignorance is and that is why we will continue to see more perjury and lying to the FBI charges , etc...
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:20 am Tell everyone they are dumb and don't know what's really going on. Lulz this and lulz that. Same old song.

Do I think that Trump's half of the conspiracy was actively conspiring? Nope. Do I think the Russians quickly identified Trump and his band of morons as an easily manipulated bunch of morons who have no morals and who will do anything for money? Yep. Putin was a KGB spy for a number of years. It is his natural tendency to identify marks who will be easy to manipulate. Trump has a flashing green arrow over his head that screams "take advantage of my arrogance and stupidity!"

Trump's ignorance is not a crime. But all of the lying he and his cronies have done to cover up their ignorance is and that is why we will continue to see more perjury and lying to the FBI charges , etc...
You're dumber than Trump.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

stay classy
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Stay tiresome.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:19 am
twocoach wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:20 am Tell everyone they are dumb and don't know what's really going on. Lulz this and lulz that. Same old song.

Not likely
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:41 am

Not likely
I dunno.

In any case, this thread is a perfect example of why normal posters hesitate to venture over here into this little troll-hole. Over the last couple of pages, the usual suspects have screamed and shouted and shit little rings around themselves, all because I agreed with them.

It's almost -- almost! -- like they don't actually read posts, but come just to bitch and argue.

Weird.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:19 am

Oh, burn!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:54 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:41 am

Not likely
I dunno.

In any case, this thread is a perfect example of why normal posters hesitate to venture over here into this little troll-hole. Over the last couple of pages, the usual suspects have screamed and shouted and shit little rings around themselves, all because I agreed with them.

It's almost -- almost! -- like they don't actually read posts, but come just to bitch and argue.

Weird.
Yeah, "all because I agree with them" is not what anyone has a problem with. It's almost like you didn't actually read posts.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

https://splinternews.com/trump-wanders- ... 1830796247

what a joke...and a fucking embarrassment
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:14 pm https://splinternews.com/trump-wanders- ... 1830796247

what a joke...and a fucking embarrassment
^^^

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

I don’t know how that “flailing” is the correct term, Feral, since it’s always pretty obvious that when DC is criticizing others for several pages that there’s a topic he wishes to deflect from or obfuscate the issues.

When he can’t get everyone off topic with his personal critiques, he throws out something about the Clintons as a last ditch effort.

Seems like Mueller is laying out various parts of a conspiracy for the jury.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

seahawk wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:58 am
Seems like Mueller is laying out various parts of a conspiracy for the jury.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

So, there was no conspiracy or Mueller is not putting together cases that demonstrate conspiracy?
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

wasn't one of the "charges" during the nixon investigation that he mislead the public and/or congress?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

seahawk wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:24 am So, there was no conspiracy or Mueller is not putting together cases that demonstrate conspiracy?
no
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

TraditionKU wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:30 am wasn't one of the "charges" during the nixon investigation that he mislead the public and/or congress?
no comparison to Nixon and Hillary's dirty tricks
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

seahawk wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:24 am So, there was no conspiracy or Mueller is not putting together cases that demonstrate conspiracy?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:14 am
TraditionKU wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:30 am wasn't one of the "charges" during the nixon investigation that he mislead the public and/or congress?
no comparison to Nixon and Hillary's dirty tricks
Hillary. Lol
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Didn't DC say it was a made up story?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.