Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
seahawk

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by seahawk »

Latest indications are that the problem with illegal immigration is not undocumented people walking across the border, it's those overstaying visas. Of course, if one really only cares about one's anger at brown-skinned persons, then the facts probably don't matter.
Don't inject Lysol.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

I thought that was common knowledge. Do people really think it is people crossing the desert under the cover of darkness?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

DrPepper wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:05 pm I thought that was common knowledge. Do people really think it is people crossing the desert under the cover of darkness?
Try watching Fox News. It's common knowledge amongst people who actually educate themselves on matters. Not amongst those that get their facts from bad sources, which is, well, a ton of people.
Deleted User 57

Post by Deleted User 57 »

Surprised no one commented on this but I guess it's the "norm" and nothing more than just another day for the D.I.C.
https://www.apnews.com/b154544a9a9c42ab8d77b8848313c324
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:07 am
DrPepper wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:05 pm I thought that was common knowledge. Do people really think it is people crossing the desert under the cover of darkness?
Try watching Fox News. It's common knowledge amongst people who actually educate themselves on matters. Not amongst those that get their facts from bad sources, which is, well, a ton of people.
So...Fox News is the key to always being 100% right about everything?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:40 am
Mjl wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:07 am
So...Fox News is the key to always being 100% right about everything?
Hmm, too many pronouns. Lemme rephrase.

Try watching Fox News and you will get that it's not common knowledge that most illegals don't get here by running across the desert. It's common knowledge amongst people who actually educate themselves on matters. Not amongst those that get their facts from exclusively biased sources (e.g. fox news), which is, well, a ton of people
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Got it.

But, they are all still MS-13....right?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:04 am Got it.

But, they are all still MS-13....right?
That's common knowledge, of course they are :)
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Hours after a mass shooting at a synagogue in Pittsburgh that killed at least 11 people, President Donald Trump gave a political speech at the Future Farmers of America Convention. During the speech, Trump, unprompted, discussed how his hair was ruined earlier in the day when he had to stand outside in the rain by Air Force One answering questions about the shooting.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-p ... ir-1190592
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Trump's remarks on the shooting were strong and soon. From any other president it would be exactly what you'd expect. From him, it's an amazing accomplishment.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Is this where I am supposed to play the role of cynical fuckstick?
Because if it is, I could easily say Trump did as such because he needed to appease the Mercers, the Adelsons, the Marcus', the Perlmutters, the Feinbergs, the Moskowitzs, etc., etc., etc., of the country.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Gutter wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:18 am Is this where I am supposed to play the role of cynical fuckstick?
Because if it is, I could easily say Trump did as such because he needed to appease the Mercers, the Adelsons, the Marcus', the Perlmutters, the Feinbergs, the Moskowitzs, etc., etc., etc., of the country.
And the Kushners?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Gutter wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:18 am Is this where I am supposed to play the role of cynical fuckstick?
There's a surfeit of that around here already, but do what you have to do.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Mjl wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:31 pm Trump's remarks on the shooting were strong and soon. From any other president it would be exactly what you'd expect. From him, it's an amazing accomplishment.
Because it was announced early on that the shooter wasn't a Trump supporter.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:45 am
Mjl wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:31 pm Trump's remarks on the shooting were strong and soon. From any other president it would be exactly what you'd expect. From him, it's an amazing accomplishment.
True,his writings on social media indicate he wrote that he did not vote for Trump and held some animosity toward the president because he saw him as a “globalist” who was not doing enough against Jewish people. So I haven't read what political party he is affiliated with, like it really matters?
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:26 am
And the Kushners?
Sure, why not? But I admit I don't know how much money they have given to the Trump "campaign".
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I don't know about money, but they have given him 3 grandkids.

So there's that....
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:57 am
twocoach wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:45 am
True,his writings on social media indicate he wrote that he did not vote for Trump and held some animosity toward the president because he saw him as a “globalist” who was not doing enough against Jewish people. So I haven't read what political party he is affiliated with, like it really matters?
Just saying that Trump has a long history of reacting quickly with unkind words to anyone who does not support him and a long history of refusing to say anything bad about those that do claim to support him. Maybe it is just a coincidence in this case but I doubt it.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:29 am
There's a surfeit of that around here already, but do what you have to do.
I thought we were questioning everything since, you know, Pocahontas and shit.