Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Geezer

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Geezer »

You're flailing
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:59 pm Here is a name from the past.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/26/americas ... index.html
I love how this is just matter-of-factly stated...

Elliott Abrams, a neoconservative Republican insider
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Geezer wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:20 amYou're flailing
Not really, just pointing out the hypocrisy of it all.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

199 criminal charges so far.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:07 am
Where's the graphic regarding Hilldawg and the DNC's collusion with Russia? You know where they paid millions for the dossier.
Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Christopher Steele, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe, et.al. all say hello.
Were they arrested/convicted of crimes?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

dolomite wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:07 am
Where's the graphic regarding Hilldawg and the DNC's collusion with Russia? You know where they paid millions for the dossier.
Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Christopher Steele, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe, et.al. all say hello.
HDS
Defense. Rebounds.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

"I only hire the best...." - I suppose he forgot to add "criminals", although I don't think any of these clowns even qualify for that moniker.

I guess Donald J. Trump is a Super Genius the same way Wile E. Coyote is.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

So Strzok, Page, Comey and McCabe were fired because they WERE doing their job or WEREN'T doing their job? Inquiring minds want to know!
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:40 pm So Strzok, Page, Comey and McCabe were fired because they WERE doing their job or WEREN'T doing their job? Inquiring minds want to know!
Watching you flail away on this line of thought is equal parts fascinating and sad. I feel kinda bad laughing at you but I really have no choice. The fact that you think that is any way equivalent to the national embarassment unfolding in the White House is comically pathetic.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:04 pm
dolomite wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:40 pm So Strzok, Page, Comey and McCabe were fired because they WERE doing their job or WEREN'T doing their job? Inquiring minds want to know!
Watching you flail away on this line of thought is equal parts fascinating and sad. I feel kinda bad laughing at you but I really have no choice. The fact that you think that is any way equivalent to the national embarassment unfolding in the White House is comically pathetic.
Just wondering if you think the above mentioned people should have been fired or not? I kinda agree it is both fascinating??? and sad but it depends on where you stand.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:17 pm
Just wondering if you think the above mentioned people should have been fired or not? I kinda agree it is both fascinating??? and sad but it depends on where you stand.
Please enlighten all of us about Hillary Clinton's collusion with the Russians. I can't wait to hear this.
Deleted User 62

twocoach wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:53 pm
Please enlighten all of us about Hillary Clinton's collusion with the Russians. I can't wait to hear this.
You just invited the Circle Jerk Crew to 3 more pages of the same bullshit.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:57 pm
Says the guy who has dedicated 112 posts (and counting) to this thread. Literally 9% of your total posts on this site.

LOL

Looks like you don't need much help circle jerking this thread into 50+ pages.
Deleted User 62

#1 just showed up.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:05 pm The Pivot man just showed up.
FYP
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:02 pm
Says the guy who has dedicated 112 posts (and counting) to this thread. Literally 9% of your total posts on this site.

LOL

Hey dickless....I started this thread.
Deleted User 75

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:16 pm

LOL

Congrats!

Your profile says it's your favorite thread. You post in it more than any other thread on this entire site.

I guess you're the circle jerk king.
Deleted User 62

Hey dickless...I started this thread.

So yeah, I kind of like it.

Not suprising that you don't get it. Without DCs hand up your ass, you don't really have much else.
Deleted User 75

Is there an echo in this echo chamber?

Or are you repeating yourself for a reason?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:16 pm

LOL

Is this true?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto