Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by randylahey »

You guys are so biased it's just ignorant. Trump is clearly an intelligent human. I hated many of Obamas policies, but I'm not ignorant enough to try to say he wasn't intelligent just because I didn't like his politics
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:53 am You guys are so biased it's just ignorant. Trump is clearly an intelligent human. I hated many of Obamas policies, but I'm not ignorant enough to try to say he wasn't intelligent just because I didn't like his politics
What is your evidence that Trump is an intelligent human? What, specifically, supports that conclusion?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Trump lied about his grades really well. And he has led many businesses into bankruptcy. Man woman person TV Camera.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:53 am You guys are so biased it's just ignorant. Trump is clearly an intelligent human. I hated many of Obamas policies, but I'm not ignorant enough to try to say he wasn't intelligent just because I didn't like his politics
the dude literally wanted to inject disinfectants into the body

stfu, you’re broken
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:00 pm
What is your evidence that Trump is an intelligent human? What, specifically, supports that conclusion?
You are the second person who asked randy to share why he feels Trump is intelligent.
So far, he hasn't shared a single reason.

My "bias" regarding Trump began long before he ran for President.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Trump's policies aren't why I think he's an idiot. The well-respected, intelligent people who deal with him who think he is an idiot and the idiotic things that he says are why I think he's an idiot.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Trump is a hell of a lot smarter than any of the dumbasses on this board.

Why do you hate him? Because Washington DC politicians hate him. And they launched a brainwashing campaign that worked on a lot of people. They saw him as a threat to their system. He didn't fear respect or coddle them

And that's what Washington DC really is. A bunch of pompous cunts that think they rule over the rest of us
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:38 pm Trump is a hell of a lot smarter than any of the dumbasses on this board.

Why do you hate him? Because Washington DC politicians hate him. And they launched a brainwashing campaign that worked on a lot of people. They saw him as a threat to their system. He didn't fear respect or coddle them

And that's what Washington DC really is. A bunch of pompous cunts that think they rule over the rest of us
Opinion, no support.

Please, tell us what evidence you have, that Trump is intelligent.

What, in the available information, makes you think that Trump is intelligent?

What is your support for the notion that Trump is intelligent?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Today In: Faint Praise.

Like when someone as stupid as Randy thinks you're "smart".
Randy wrote:"Trump is a hell of a lot smarter than any of the dumbasses on this board."
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:42 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:38 pm Trump is a hell of a lot smarter than any of the dumbasses on this board.

Opinion, no support.

Hours later, and the internet at his disposal if he can't come up with his own reasons in his brain, and randy still can't come up with a single reason.

In response to what you quoted him posting....

Of course Trump is a hell of a lot smarter than any of the "dumbasses" on this board. So? And?
I'm confident he's not a hell of a lot smarter than some of the people on this board.

randy is telling people why they hate him - because randy truly believes he knows the reasons why someone hates Trump more than the person knows why they hate Trump?

randy said there is a brainwashing campaign in regards to people hating Trump, and I actually agree with randy to some degree/s, but randy probably doesn't think there has been a brainwashing campaign in regards to people loving Trump.

I give randy that DC politicians see Trump as a threat to their system. At least the smart ones do.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

when you are a billionaire and a former president. being proclaimed intelligent and or smart by 10 malcontents on a college basketball chat forum seems like small potatoes.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

that is not proof of intelligence or smartness. but it is proof that a billionaire former president has accomplished more than almost every other person on the planet.

billionaire former president is a very small club.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

who else might be in that club.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

All of those things are interesting, I guess, but they're not answering a simple question: what facts support the statement that Trump is "an intelligent human"?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Opinion, no support.

Basic common sense. Have you listened to him debate? He's run circles around some of your crushes lime Hillary and Biden

Trump is a man who is significantly more successful famous and intelligent than this little group of message board assholes. So it's pretty funny reading you try to convince people he is not intelligent just because you've signed up on team democrat and trump is a political outsider
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And while you little assholes squabble over the "My team vs your team" arguments. The WEF continues to inch closer to systematically dismantling our country, as well as other sovereign nations alike
Last edited by randylahey on Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Rainbows I agree that there are brainwashing campaigns in every direction when it comes to politics

But we've never seen a system flail so aggressively as what it has towards trump. Something is off. You all know it
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Here is my "proof" that Trump is definitely far from "intelligent":

When he said that patriots defended our airports against the british.
When he suggested somehow putting light bulbs up our ass to beat Covid.
When he suggested drinking bleach for the same.
When he claimed to be the fittest President EVER.
When he said “Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more, I notice.”
When he said “Exercise depletes the body’s reserves of energy”
When he said, after Hurricane Florence “one of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water.”
When he said "It used to not be climate change. It used to be global warming. That wasn't working too well, 'cause it was getting too cold all over the place."
When he said that windmills cause cancer.
When he said “I know more about ISIS than the generals”
When he said that he knows more about medicine than just about anyone else.
When he said that he knows more about construction than just about anyone else.
When he said that he knows more about International Relations than just about anyone else.
When he said that he knows more about football than just about anyone else.

I can keep going, if you like.

Or, how about you share some of you evidence that Trump is actually intelligent.

Pro Tip for you and Mich. Any idiot with several loaned million could have become rich in the NYC real estate market in the late 70s to early 90s.

And, the one of the biggest reasons that Trump was elected President is that he woke up the millions of people who are actually LESS intelligent than him.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:27 pm

Opinion, no support.

Basic common sense. Have you listened to him debate? He's run circles around some of your crushes lime Hillary and Biden

Trump is a man who is significantly more successful famous and intelligent than this little group of message board assholes. So it's pretty funny reading you try to convince people he is not intelligent just because you've signed up on team democrat and trump is a political outsider
I have not in fact listened to him debate in this cycle. Did I miss something? Or are you referring to several years ago? Because the people gave their verdict on those debates.