Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

That word gets thrown around an awful lot.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Hard to be treason without being at war.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:07 am
Leawood wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:12 pm I wish people would read history.
Anyway that we can just put history in one meme?

True. How can we expect people to read all of history when they cant even read article titles? Lol.
Just Ledoux it
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Geezer wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:42 pm Hard to be treason without being at war.
Exactly.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-treason- ... rt-1334948

But Democratic and Republican senators, who are also investigating the allegations, said they had not yet seen direct evidence of conspiracy.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:10 pm That word gets thrown around an awful lot.
One of Trump's own was quick to use that word describing a Trump.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Wasn't sure which thread to post this on. Figured this one will work.
Co-worker gets a call from her 13 year old son's teacher. ALLEGEDLY her kid was having a "conversation" with a couple of his classmates. Maybe should have prefaced this by saying they live in Indiana.
One kid tells him that if he likes Trump he's a racist. He counters by saying just because you like Trump doesn't mean you hate Black people. Teacher claims he said, "I hate Black people".
A girl who is Black ALLEGEDLY thought he said it and cried - and the teacher used that as proof he said it.
Kid adamantly denies he said he hates Black people - and a couple of his best buddies are Black and has never been accused of hating black people in the past.
Mother believes her son - as she probably should.
If the teacher is lying that's a pretty freaking bold lie.
Is there a moral to this story?
Deleted User 75

Don't admit you like trump if you're a white person?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Gutter wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:22 pm Wasn't sure which thread to post this on. Figured this one will work.
Co-worker gets a call from her 13 year old son's teacher. ALLEGEDLY her kid was having a "conversation" with a couple of his classmates. Maybe should have prefaced this by saying they live in Indiana.
One kid tells him that if he likes Trump he's a racist. He counters by saying just because you like Trump doesn't mean you hate Black people. Teacher claims he said, "I hate Black people".
A girl who is Black ALLEGEDLY thought he said it and cried - and the teacher used that as proof he said it.
Kid adamantly denies he said he hates Black people - and a couple of his best buddies are Black and has never been accused of hating black people in the past.
That you shouldn't copy and paste fake stories from Facebook?
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Gutter wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:22 pm He counters by saying just because you like Trump doesn't mean you hate Black people.

Yes, this guy needs a scorecard to keep his bigotry straight. Trump and his supporters hate BROWN people. Sheesh!!
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

zsn wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:15 am
Gutter wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:22 pm He counters by saying just because you like Trump doesn't mean you hate Black people.

Yes, this guy needs a scorecard to keep his bigotry straight. Trump and his supporters hate BROWN people. Sheesh!!
You realize that liberals constantly claiming this is why we have this embarrassment of a POTUS in the white house, right?
Deleted User 183

twocoach wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:22 am
Gutter wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:22 pm Wasn't sure which thread to post this on. Figured this one will work.
That you shouldn't copy and paste fake stories from Facebook?
100% true story from a woman I work with. I witnessed the phone call between her and the teacher.
Check out what I posted on the Jussie thread. That's 100% from Facebook - and true too.
Deleted User 183

Dumbfuck in charge pretends he is all about stopping "illegal sex trafficking".
His good friend Bobby K gets busted for visiting a "massage parlor" where allegedly there is/was "illegal sex trafficking" taking place - and what does the Donald have to say about it?

While speaking from the Oval Office, Trump called the episode "very sad" and said Kraft has "proclaimed his innocence" against charges that he solicited a prostitute in Florida.
"It's very sad. I was very surprised to see it," the president said. "He's proclaimed his innocence, totally, but I am very surprised to see it."

Trump said nothing about how it's sad it seems the women who were employed at this place are/were victims of "sex trafficking". Who the fuck gives a shit about them? Right? Well, at least Trump doesn't care about them until he and his advisors can figure out a way to use them to his advantage somehow. Then again, they aren't "brown" so he can't use them for him to support his wall.
Deleted User 183

The mo fo had no desire to "tweet" congrats to the winners but had no problem calling out Spike Lee. Wonder how he felt about the black folk winning so many Oscars.
We know how he felt about Spike. Or at least his speech.

href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... ">February
Last edited by Deleted User 183 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Mjl wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:00 pm

You realize that liberals constantly claiming this is why we have this embarrassment of a POTUS in the white house, right?
You don't seriously believe this? I mean, it plays well to the "we'll show those libtards" crowd but it's not actually even remotely true.
Deleted User 75

twocoach wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:43 am
Mjl wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:00 pm

You don't seriously believe this? I mean, it plays well to the "we'll show those libtards" crowd but it's not actually even remotely true.
It actually is true. Very true. Dip shit.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Got any data or is that just another of your opinions.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 75

Do you?
Deleted User 75

I'd say the fact trump is president should be all the data you need. Even republicans repulsed by the man couldn't bring themselves to vote for your beloved Hillary Clinton.
Deleted User 75

Who needs facts or data when you've got morals! Amirite AOC?