Fantasy Football

Kansas Football.
twocoach

Re: Fantasy Football

Post by twocoach »

I don't see any reason to carry Taysom Hill. He had 1 great week, 1 good week and a lot of bad weeks. If something happens to Kelce then Hill or someone comparable could be found on the trash heap.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I think I agree.
Just would be awful for a TE weak team to pick him up only to use him against me in must win and it be the week the Saints play him at QB.

Two seasons ago I played him at TE when he started QB and it got me a ton of points.

But someone dropped Alexander Mattison and that dude is a better stash I think.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Gutter I traded everything I had left for Fields knowing he had Detroit and Atlanta and me barely hanging on to playoff position.

Tell him to play better for the last three quarters.
UnholyLivingDead

Post by UnholyLivingDead »

Someone in my other fantasy league dropped Mark Andrews this weekend. I've had success with Friermuth, the Steelers TE, but I got Andrews off the waiver wire this morning. Which is impressive since that team is 7-3 and in second place. Much the opposite of my KCrim performance.
Last edited by UnholyLivingDead on Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Someone was dumb.
He's a top 2 TE in the league.
UnholyLivingDead

Looking back now, the guy who dropped him is in last place and looks like he dropped him because he was on bye last week. But if he's healthy now after the bye, he's going to be a huge weapon for me in the playoffs.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Sure.
I have Andrews and he was on bye but I wouldn't ever consider dropping a healthy Andrews, even in last place.
UnholyLivingDead

I mean, there's a reason this guy is 1-9, haha.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Hah.
True.

On a somewhat related note, I really wish Yahoo would make the Evaluate Trade tool optional so the commish, at the beginning of the season, could opt out of it. Provide the stats they have up to this point, of course, but let's do away with the bright green and red plus and minus ROS.

It is counter productive to trades - whether they are actually good trades but Yahoo's projections don't agree or whether you're trying to get the better of someone.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Speaking of someone was dumb, someone just dropped Mike Williams in my main league.
I already have Keenan Allen and hate having 2 WRs from the same team but have to go for the waiver claim anyways.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Playing for 1st in my main league. Big decisions.

Fields @ NYJ or Herbert @ Zona.

Pick 3: Hopkins v LAC, Amon Ra v Buffalo, Deebo v NO, Keenan @ Zona, **Jamar Chase @ Ten.

Chubb v TB or Pollard v NYG.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

fields
amon ra, hopkins, Keenan
chubb

do the opposite and you'll probably be in better shape.

my start decisions have been poor lately.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Your WRs are what I was feeling.
But Fields at Jets and with busted shoulder and iffy hamstrings kinda scary for him to get knocked out so leaning Herbert Keenan stack.

Chubb v Pollard tough bc I think Pollard could go off v Giants on Thanksgiving. Chubb v TB, one of toughest v run, but that was before they lost Shaq Barrett.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

not a bad plan with Herbert....might be the best choice

my only hesitation with Pollard is Zeke being back and taking his running TD short yardage spots. He still has a lot of value as a pass catcher and he's able to break a long one at any given moment
Just Ledoux it
UnholyLivingDead

I've had Herbert paired with Ekler in my other league and that's worked so far. It's helped make up for Herbert's lack of rushing production after his rib injury.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I had the chance at Ekeler I think in all my leagues ( my two and my BUDs who I draft for ) and hate doubling up.

Got him for BUD. And hers a full PPR.
Shoulda got him in all leagues ( though Kupp was a fantastic pick til the injury and CMC has been fine ).
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

BUD is in a 14 team work league with a number of first time/casual players. I GM and she coaches. I would trade her team for mine in both my main league (12) and our kcrim one. 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 flex. Full PPR. She’s already secured a bye with 3 games left.

QB: Herbert, Dak
RB: Ekeler, Pacheco, Zeke
WR: AJ Brown, Waddle, Hopkins, Christian Kirk, Hollywood Brown
TE: Kelce
DEF: Dallas
K: Maher

Picked up Dak and held after his injury. Same with Zeke and Hollywood. Someone dropped Kirk after a down week.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

BUD's GM just traded Christian Kirk and Zeke for Amari Cooper and Jeff Wilson Jr.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Would you use your no. 1 waiver on Green Bay ( v Rams and Baker on MNF ) if you already had Dallas defense ( no. 1 overall fantasy defense but pooped bed v Houston, @ Jacksonville ) ?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

BUDs league, day before trade deadline, 2nd place team trades with 14th place team, Zay Jones for Tyreek Hill.

That’s veto worthy right?