Joel Embiid

Kansas Basketball.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Joel Embiid

Post by pdub »

Watched the fourth quarter this morning.
Embiid was on a mission to win this one.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

cool back and forth between embiid with shaq/chuck. after they called him out and he responded with that monster 38 game. lot of mutual respect there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wUkOXwvKCw
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Deleted User 289

Hopefully a bucket away from the NBA Finals won't haunt him for the rest of his career.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/284 ... ng-toll-me
Deleted User 289

Fucked up his finger. Bad.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6_7NXWgv4i/?
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

That's going to hurt.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I have had 5 of those over the years.
2 surgeries.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Only 1 finger, 2 arms though.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Soklous

Post by Soklous »

He will be ok.

Joel Embiid, Under Armour to launch signature shoe later this year

Officially dubbed the Under Armour Embiid 1, the late 2020 launch will make Embiid the only current center in the league with his own signature shoe.

"It's been a long and great process," Embiid said. "It's not a big man shoe. It's a shoe for any basketball player."

Only sixteen current NBA players have their own signature shoe, which incorporates their design and performance feedback throughout the creative process, and includes a 5% royalty from the sales of each pair.

The 7-foot franchise center first signed the lucrative five-year shoe deal with Under Armour in October, 2018, negotiated by Creative Artists Agency, making him the highest paid player at his position.

For now, the mid-cut, mesh-based signature shoe has only been previewed in a phone-restricted setting, with Embiid potentially debuting his namesake sneaker on the court as early as this spring's playoffs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.c ... atform=amp
I am, I said.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

I remember begging for these:

Soklous

Post by Soklous »

I was 5’4, 75 pounds and wore size 13 shoes. I had to have the Shaq Pumps. They weighed 10 pounds and I looked like a clown. Big time. But they were awesome. Better than the Dave Robinson rip offs.
I am, I said.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

They were awesome, and then the Penny's came out and it was just pure pandemonium at Foot Locker.
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

I begged for the pumps....to no avail. Same with the pennies...to no avail. I think the only 1s I ever convinced my mom to buy me were the Stackhouses...which we pretty sweet too I suppose.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

What the fuck is a pump?

You loosers need to get some react juice in your Larry Johnson's.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 289

Soklous wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:38 am He will be ok.

Officially dubbed the Under Armour Embiid 1, the late 2020 launch will make Embiid the only current center in the league with his own signature shoe.

"It's been a long and great process," Embiid said. "It's not a big man shoe. It's a shoe for any basketball player."

Only sixteen current NBA players have their own signature shoe, which incorporates their design and performance feedback throughout the creative process, and includes a 5% royalty from the sales of each pair.

The 7-foot franchise center first signed the lucrative five-year shoe deal with Under Armour in October, 2018, negotiated by Creative Artists Agency, making him the highest paid player at his position.

For now, the mid-cut, mesh-based signature shoe has only been previewed in a phone-restricted setting, with Embiid potentially debuting his namesake sneaker on the court as early as this spring's playoffs.

I'm not so sure he'll be ok. Under Armour's #1 NBA guy hasn't had a history of being ok wearing their shoes. I can't say for sure it's the shoes fault Curry had a bad run of ankle injuries but I can't say for sure the shoes weren't a factor either.
As my great Aunt would say, zol got gebn im gut gezunt!
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Soklous

Post by Soklous »

NBA All Star Starting Center.
I am, I said.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Soklous wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:38 am He will be ok.

Excellent read, thanks.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 289

Posted he had 39 and 16 last night on the Jayhawks in the NBA thread.
Here are 2 of the 39.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B80GHDuJCJz/?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Doing his best to keep up with Dok with that move.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.