My challenge to the dedicated "Right"

Ugh.
dolomite
Contributor

Re: My challenge to the dedicated "Right"

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:18 pm
dolomite wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:57 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:08 pm Please...tell me what was the single.....absolutely worst thing about the 8 years of Obama that makes these last 2 years seem like a vast improvement.

I am listening with an open mind.
I think some of the worst things was Obama dividing the country during the Ferguson Mo, debacle, also the comments made during the Trayvon Martin mess("he could have been my son", should have let the jury decide and they did), and having the police stand down while letting the CVS store burn in Baltimore. Holder's "fast and furious" fuck up. Sending a plane load of cash to Iran. There are many more, sorry I could not list just one.

So much fucking wrong with this.....
So much for your "open mind"
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

chiknbut wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:49 pm I lieu of Count not being here to chime in, I'm sure he'd say the worst thing about Obama's years was Michelle's penis.
Wow, you actually do care. lol
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:41 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:18 pm
dolomite wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:57 am

I think some of the worst things was Obama dividing the country during the Ferguson Mo, debacle, also the comments made during the Trayvon Martin mess("he could have been my son", should have let the jury decide and they did), and having the police stand down while letting the CVS store burn in Baltimore. Holder's "fast and furious" fuck up. Sending a plane load of cash to Iran. There are many more, sorry I could not list just one.

So much fucking wrong with this.....
So much for your "open mind"
You are right.

Please, tell me more about Obama:

His failings in the face of police profiling and shooting minorities indiscriminately.

How his quote about it could basically be anyones son. (He was trying to humanize the tragic event)

How he, personally, held the fire department back in Baltimore.

I will help you out with the cash to Iran. We owed them the money. I can assume that paying bills is a foreign concept to our current President.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:58 pm So weird to read all of you hoping against hope that the economy will crash.
So weird.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:36 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:58 pm So weird to read all of you hoping against hope that the economy will crash.
So weird.
Some people just don’t handle success well.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:37 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:36 pm
So weird.
Some people just don’t handle success well.
Says the guy who thinks Obama was an economic disaster. That's the definition of irony.