Trump approval rating highest ever!

Ugh.
imzcount

Trump approval rating highest ever!

Post by imzcount »

https://news.gallup.com/poll/298313/pre ... gn=sharing

Wow! Bet the libs wish they didn't hinge their failed impeachment on a Chinese Virus hoax! Trump 2024?!
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: Trump approval rating highest ever!

Post by DCHawk1 »

I've hesitated to post any of the recent polling, in part because I think he's has done a pretty shitty job. But when this is over, and the numbers (which, at this point, have 55% approving of Trump's COVID performance) show that a majority of people think he saved the country, heads on this board (and all over pROjECT LiNCoLn) will explode.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

The daily self flagellation gatherings seem to help.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:08 pm I've hesitated to post any of the recent polling, in part because I think he's has done a pretty shitty job. But when this is over, and the numbers (which, at this point, have 55% approving of Trump's COVID performance) show that a majority of people think he saved the country, heads on this board (and all over pROjECT LiNCoLn) will explode.
It has definitely backfired on the Dem cognoscenti for now. If the lockdowns go on for the next thirty days and nobody has a job and is crapping in their yard, though, it might be a different story come November.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

imzcount wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:43 pm Image
Is that because none of them have any brains?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

defixione wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:47 pm
imzcount wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:43 pm Image
Is that because none of them have any brains?
Prerequisite #1
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

imzcount wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:35 pm https://news.gallup.com/poll/298313/pre ... gn=sharing

Wow! Bet the libs wish they didn't hinge their failed impeachment on a Chinese Virus hoax! Trump 2024?!
Trump 2024? Which Trump?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Grandma wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:32 am
imzcount wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:35 pm https://news.gallup.com/poll/298313/pre ... gn=sharing

Trump 2024? Which Trump?
The plastic one would probably be next. Can you imagine the uproar at an Ivanka Trump rally?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

For a reality check look at the approval rating bump Bush got after 9/11. His approval rating jumped 35% into the 85% range after the event. About a year later he was back to where it was when he was elected. In the meantime trump has "bumped up" 5%, to less than half of Americans approving.

What it will mean in November no one can say now. But so far it looks like trump is not someone who is going to win new support by his calming demeanor or has the ability to unify people.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

japhy wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:35 am For a reality check look at the approval rating bump Bush got after 9/11. His approval rating jumped 35% into the 85% range after the event. About a year later he was back to where it was when he was elected. In the meantime trump has "bumped up" 5%, to less than half of Americans approving.

What it will mean in November no one can say now. But so far it looks like trump is not someone who is going to win new support by his calming demeanor, his off-label endorsement of prescription medications, or has the ability to unify people.
^^^
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:08 pm I've hesitated to post any of the recent polling, in part because I think he's has done a pretty shitty job. But when this is over, and the numbers (which, at this point, have 55% approving of Trump's COVID performance) show that a majority of people think he saved the country, heads on this board (and all over pROjECT LiNCoLn) will explode.
Anyone want to bet that a vaccination will be available, oh, I dunno, sometime in September?

Funny how these things work out.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:10 pm
Anyone want to bet that a vaccination will be available, oh, I dunno, sometime in September?

Yup.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

If we are still desperate for a vaccination in September, what do you figure, we have 250,000 to 500,000 dead Americans (due to the virus) between now and November?
Trump has to be happy about one thing, he is getting his "war" boost right now without having to kill people in other countries. Instead, he's basically choosing to kill Americans - and his approval rating is going up for it. Amazing.
It's no wonder why so many people in the world refer to us as Dumbfuck Americans.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:53 pm

Yup.
Jesus.

12-18 months, minimum.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Gqcolorado wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:31 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:53 pm

Yup.
Jesus.

12-18 months, minimum.
I know that's what we've been told. But it's amazing how things seem to speed up when we're close to an election.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

If that’s what speeds it up, so what. I get your cynicism but still. Jesus.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Gqcolorado wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:26 pm If that’s what speeds it up, so what. I get your cynicism but still. Jesus.
If it comes sooner and saves thousands of lives, I'm OK with a result that puts Trump in the White House for 4 more years.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Trump literally has no competition now anyway since Bidon has disappeared. Hope Bidon doesn’t get or have Corona with his condition.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

If it has been properly tested and works then the sooner, the better.