imzcount

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by imzcount »

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... e-country/

Taking charge like a great prez would!
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:55 pm Moved ungracefully from the locked thread.

I have the belief that the people who run the tests on whether or not a specific drug or treatment is a viable option are the smarties and that everyone who is not them is the dummies when it comes to whether or not a specific drug or treatment is a viable option. 

Trump should let the smart people with direct knowledge about specifics speak as to those specifics.

Trust me, I'd love it if Trump had a bland, boring press conference where he didnt say something so glaringly stupid that it didnt make me want to puke. I dont find this enjoyable at all. It is aggravating and frustrating and a little scary.

Sadly, as soon as I heard Trump listing specific medications that might be "great" I knew it would be just a short time before someone died while using those medications in an incorrect manner. And I would bet that Trump was warned specifically about exactly that prior to that meeting. If he wasn't then his entire staff should be fired.
Then why didn't you post that at the time. If you "knew" it was going to happen why didn't you warn anyone? You're so fucking smart, you coulda saved this guy's life.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:55 pm Moved ungracefully from the locked thread.

I have the belief that the people who run the tests on whether or not a specific drug or treatment is a viable option are the smarties and that everyone who is not them is the dummies when it comes to whether or not a specific drug or treatment is a viable option. 

Trump should let the smart people with direct knowledge about specifics speak as to those specifics.

Trust me, I'd love it if Trump had a bland, boring press conference where he didnt say something so glaringly stupid that it didnt make me want to puke. I dont find this enjoyable at all. It is aggravating and frustrating and a little scary.

Sadly, as soon as I heard Trump listing specific medications that might be "great" I knew it would be just a short time before someone died while using those medications in an incorrect manner. And I would bet that Trump was warned specifically about exactly that prior to that meeting. If he wasn't then his entire staff should be fired.
The problem with this whole fucking moronic argument is that it hinges on the idea that Trump told people to take something that was not fit for human consumption or, at the very least, that we don't know if it's fit for human consumption.

But that's not what he did. He told them that a medication -- THAT IS ALREADY APPROVED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION WORLDWIDE -- might help with COVID. At the very worst, you could charge him with encouraging people to take medications that would be ineffective. The drug he mentioned, chloroquine, is an FDA approved malaria treatment and is, in fact, considered an "essential medication," by the WHO.

The fact that these dumbasses took a non-medicinal form of the compound is no one's fault but their own.

And other than twocoach, I assume the rest of you actually know this full well.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:04 pm

The problem with this whole fucking moronic argument is that it hinges on the idea that Trump told people to take something that was not fit for human consumption or, at the very least, that we don't know if it's fit for human consumption.

But that's not what he did. He told them that a medication -- THAT IS ALREADY APPROVED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION WORLDWIDE -- might help with COVID. At the very worst, you could charge him with encouraging people to take medications that would be ineffective. The drug he mentioned, chloroquine, is an FDA approved malaria treatment and is, in fact, considered an "essential medication," by the WHO.

The fact that these dumbasses took a non-medicinal form of the compound is no one's fault but their own.

No arguement here.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Why won't the dems let us save America?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:06 pm Image

Why won't the dems let us save America?
You'd have better luck with that ridiculous argument if Trump wasn't pushing for life to get back to usual in the next week or two.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Do you believe that these dumbasses would have taken a non-medical form of the compound if Trump had not spoken of it in his press conference? No, probably not.

Again, I am not blaming Trump for their death. I agree with you that their own stupidity is to blame. I am stating that his mention of it played a factor and should not have happened. It was irresponsible and not what a leader should have done.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:02 pm https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... e-country/

Taking charge like a great prez would!
There's a difference between "listening to them" and "waiting for them to finish speaking and then proceeding to ignore them". It's clear which one Trump is doing.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

That point when you need yet another "Dumbfucks" thread

https://twitter.com/schwarz/status/1242 ... tfw">March
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Imagine, under the circumstances, wasting a physician's time with this kind of bullshit. SMFH

https://twitter.com/kenolin1/status/124 ... tfw">March
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Feral wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:59 pm Imagine, under the circumstances, wasting a physician's time with this kind of bullshit. SMFH

https://twitter.com/kenolin1/status/124 ... tfw">March
That guy sucks
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

He's just so not a leader. His Easter thing today could have been done really well. Set a goal for the nation, have an " Ask not what your country can do for you" moment. Say

"If everyone takes this seriously, if everyone practices social distancing, we can be back together for Easter".

But no, he leaves out the important part.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Mjl wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:38 pm He's just so not a leader. His Easter thing today could have been done really well. Set a goal for the nation, have an " Ask not what your country can do for you" moment. Say

"If everyone takes this seriously, if everyone practices social distancing, we can be back together for Easter".

As was covered in an article linked above somewhere, Trump is throwing this Easter stuff out there to make state governors to be the bad guys forcing folks to miss their beloved Easter services so that he can point out the ones that are Dems, blame the media, talk about how great he is and then complain about how everyone is out to stop him.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

BINGO!
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that New York, Illinois, California, (and Washington) have Democratic Governors.
Trump kept harping on how important Easter is to him. The guy probably doesn't even know what the meaning of Easter is - but hey, it is a nice thought that people could be together on Easter so I actually give him credit for choosing Easter as a target date - even if it's probably not a great idea and possibly unrealistic.
Again, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize the guy wants to go on vacation - and possibly stop by a church for an hour or so to make himself look good. To him Easter probably can't come soon enough.
I found it interesting how he and the "experts" focused on what states are "hot spots" and which states are not yesterday - and then said how different rules are needed in different places.
Going to be really difficult to tell the folks in states such as Texas and Florida that they are free to roam around and congregate during Easter and tell the people in New York, California, Illinois, to continue their stay at home.
Will be interesting to see if Easter is the "all-clear" date and he makes himself look like a good guy or if it's not the "all-clear" date and makes Birx and Fauci out to be bad guys.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

He so desperately needs a quick fix. I wish there was one.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

And gutter, the Eggs Benny a Mar a lago is probabaly what he doesn’t want to miss. And they charge double that day.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 am
Mjl wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:38 pm He's just so not a leader. His Easter thing today could have been done really well. Set a goal for the nation, have an " Ask not what your country can do for you" moment. Say

As was covered in an article linked above somewhere, Trump is throwing this Easter stuff out there to make state governors to be the bad guys forcing folks to miss their beloved Easter services so that he can point out the ones that are Dems, blame the media, talk about how great he is and then complain about how everyone is out to stop him.
So, just to be clear, it’s okay for Dems to politicize the crisis, but not DJT?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:34 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 am

So, just to be clear, it’s okay for Dems to politicize the crisis, but not DJT?
You'll need to be more specific than that for me to be able to answer. What specific action by "The Dems" are you comparing this to?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Perhaps the folks who took the aquarium cleaner should have known better than to take medical advice from a man who looked directly at a solar eclipse.
Don't inject Lysol.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Gqcolorado wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:48 am And gutter, the Eggs Benny a Mar a lago is probabaly what he doesn’t want to miss. And they charge double that day.
^^ding, ding, ding, we have a winner^^

trump is a man of god and his god is money; that makes Easter brunch a holy $acrament for him.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.