Because there just aren't enough Election Threads...

Ugh.
Deleted User 183

Because there just aren't enough Election Threads...

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Didn't know which one to post this on.

Just checked out the Illinois Gubernatorial results.
Sam McCann and Kash Jackson actually received a combined almost 8% of the votes.
My guess is less than 50% of those who voted for Kash Jackson know/knew he is white.
I'm wondering if "other" (other than Pritzker or Rauner) would have done just as well if not better than McCann and Jackson.
I know plenty of people who told me they voted for Pritzker or Rauner solely because Pritzker is not Rauner and Rauner is not Pritzker.

In other races/elections......
I'll get back to you
chiknbut

Re: Because there just aren't enough Election Threads...

Post by chiknbut »

I'm fairly confident you know the Pritzker family, right Gutter? They have been very good to the people of Chicago for a long time. Not that they don't have their black sheep. Hoping the big man can do some good.
Deleted User 183

chiknbut wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:19 pm I'm fairly confident you know the Pritzker family, right Gutter? They have been very good to the people of Chicago for a long time. Not that they don't have their black sheep. Hoping the big man can do some good.
I wouldn't say I "know" them but I have spoken with J.B. numerous times and with his wife M.K. once or twice and Penny a few times. I have family members who are very close with them.
I found each one of them to be extremely genuine and kind.
NEVER have been pretentious in any way towards me and I am just a piss ant that really has nothing to offer them.
In fact, unsolicited J.B. once approached me and told me how fond he is of one of my family members who was being honored at an event. Took the time to do it, look me in the eye, and have a conversation with me while other people were waiting to speak with him. I'll never forget it.
I'm not going to go in to details but I am confident I will be speaking with him often in the not too distant future.
Enough of me playing the role of Chigohawk.
I'm hoping J.B. can do some good too but I think he's in a no win situation and one that I really have no idea why anyone would want to be in. TOUGH job. I wish him the best.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Penny's the one I heard some not-so-nice things about. But overall, like I said, the Pritzker's have been very good to a lot of people.

Can he govern? Who knows?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Rauners are wonderful people as well
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 183

Awesome! Some girl has been made "famous" because her dad said something to her and she chose to react (purposely overreact?) while someone was "recording" them.
Now that she's called out the guy as being her father, it should be interesting to see how people do a little investigating and the guy gets ripped a new one for something/s or another about him that no one would have known about or cared about before Tuesday night.
Another case of God Bless America for us this morning.
* Sorry, should have prefaced my post with a SUPPOSEDLY and continued using that word in my post.