Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Geezer

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:57 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:44 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Your reading comprehension skills need work, Plano.
We have read your posts here over time. I thought the exact same thing when I read your post. Name one female politician that might be considered that you wouldn't categorize that way.
Don't waste your time 2coach. His main job here is official shit stirrer.....and he is definitely on point.
And that would make you the resident intellectual, of course?
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Far fetched and yet too coincidental.

On a semi related note - I'm wondering if since Trump feels he made Juneteenth very famous, does he feel Hitler made Jews very famous too?

Even FOX is pointing out how fucked in the head he is.

“I did something good: I made Juneteenth very famous,” Trump said in the interview. “It’s actually an important event, an important time. But nobody had ever heard of it.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... -interview

The not so crazy (since we are talking about Trump) thing is that the fuckwad had no idea "The White House" had put out "statements" in the past regarding Juneteenth.

Not only was Trump clueless ― so were his staffers, even though the White House has commemorated the day every year since Trump took office. Here’s the Journal’s retelling of that portion of the interview:
Mr. Trump said he polled many people around him, none of whom had heard of Juneteenth. Mr. Trump paused the interview to ask an aide if she had heard of Juneteenth, and she pointed out that the White House had issued a statement last year commemorating the day. Mr. Trump’s White House has put out statements on Juneteenth during each of his first three years.
“Oh really? We put out a statement? The Trump White House put out a statement?” Mr. Trump said. “Ok, ok. Good.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-ta ... 11822.html
Deleted User 289

Like a scorned lover.......

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 2203170816

So.... Is the fact that he used the word "protesters" (did not define peaceful or non-peaceful) implying that he is basically threatening people's right to peacefully assemble and protest - with physical retaliation?
How funny would it be if he is/was forced to cancel his come out and blow me rally?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 1156016130
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

It’s doublespeak, plain and simple.

Come on November.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:25 am
twocoach wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:44 pm
We have read your posts here over time. I thought the exact same thing when I read your post. Name one female politician that might be considered that you wouldn't categorize that way.
Don't waste your time 2coach. His main job here is official shit stirrer.....and he is definitely on point.
I never said that, but I do appreciate the compliment.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:07 am

You’re too modest to say it out loud, but I’ll say it for you. Undeniable brilliance, prescient insight, rapier wit. It’s intimidating, to be honest. I guess the good Lord just gives more to some than others.
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:36 am

You’re too modest to say it out loud, but I’ll say it for you. Undeniable brilliance, prescient insight, rapier wit. It’s intimidating, to be honest. I guess the good Lord just gives more to some than others.
I do like where you are headed with this.
Deleted User 289

Grandma wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:16 pm
Grandma wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:36 pm I am seriously confused. What the fuck is wrong with him? Does he think this is funny and was it the most important thing on his mind when he posted it?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 9214490626
How beautiful is it that Twitter marked it "manipulated media"?
I predict his first tweet tomorrow morning will be attacking Twitter.

Pretty much what I figured and had hoped for. Now time for legal action?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/18/business ... index.html
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:13 am

I have no doubt that you not only like it, but you believe it to be true.
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:01 pm

Well, I was skeptical at first...but it does seem important to you that I believe you.....
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:44 pm

Well, I was skeptical at first...but it does seem important to you that I believe you.....
https://youtu.be/jwlYo8EYTWI?t=6
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:56 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:44 pm

https://youtu.be/jwlYo8EYTWI?t=6
Well, that was inevitable...
Deleted User 289

Sorry to interrupt guys.
I watched Kayleigh's presser today. I have no problem admitting she's smarter than I am.
I'm still able to call her out on her idiocy.
I assume she comprehends that in EVERY presser she basically says two wrongs make a right - when Trump is one of the wrongs and he is always the one who makes the right.
Back to back questions today that NAILED Trump for being the hypocrite that he is. Of course as usual, she didn't defend him and she gave her usual "So.... blah blah blah did blah blah blah and blah blah blah did blah blah blah". While not talking about Trump who the question was in regards to.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Grandma wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:04 pm Sorry to interrupt guys.
I watched Kayleigh's presser today. I have no problem admitting she's smarter than I am.
I assume she comprehends that in EVERY presser she basically says two wrongs make a right - when Trump is one of the wrongs and he is always the one who makes the right.
Back to back questions today that NAILED Trump for being the hypocrite that he is. Of course as usual, she didn't defend him and she gave her usual "So.... blah blah blah did blah blah blah and blah blah blah did blah blah blah". While not talking about Trump who the question was in regards to.

https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/1274 ... 36544?s=21
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Could. Not. Care. Less.
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:18 am
Could. Not. Care. Less.
Really? I ask because you're someone who is rightfully paranoid about YOUR future.
You don't feel Trump has anything to do with it?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:17 am
Could. Not. Care. Less.
Really? I ask because you're someone who is rightfully paranoid about YOUR future.
I think there are some things that are beyond my control and some that are within it. I choose to focus on what I can control to make my life better and not to fixate on the rest. You can’t control what the POTUS says or does, yet you focus on it obsessively and, not surprisingly, find yourself upset most of the time. It is possible to prefer certain things without demanding them in order for life to be livable.
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:39 am
Grandma wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:17 am

Could. Not. Care. Less.
I think there are some things that are beyond my control and some that are within it. I choose to focus on what I can control to make my life better and not to fixate on the rest. You can’t control what the POTUS says or does, yet you focus on it obsessively and, not surprisingly, find yourself upset most of the time. It is possible to prefer certain things without demanding them in order for life to be livable.
That's a solid response.
You're right that I focus on what Trump says and does - because I find him to be a despicable human being. Sure I could just ignore him but then I feel I am losing my own credibility if I so as such.
Ignoring problems may make them go away in your mind but they still exist.
Maybe it has to do with my upbringing. I learned as a child "never again". To not just accept and tolerate what I feel is wrong and what I may have the ability to speak up and out against.
I'm not trying to be a martyr but I feel I shouldn't just sit back and ignore what our President says and does. Simply put, he's a bad guy. A very bad guy.
Deleted User 289

The mother fucker edited his tweet. Seemed he actually didn't comprehend the "ruling".
I'll try and find the original tweet.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 7360613381

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge- ... l-security