In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: 2020: the year the "feelz" took over

Post by ousdahl »

for the sake of this thread, I’ll start identifying as female.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Feral is a man...
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:18 pm Feral is a man...
She was definitely the man in her relationship with you.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:23 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:18 pm Feral is a man...
She was definitely the man in her relationship with you.
Someone had to step up.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Well, it's debatable to argue that Feral is a "man", based on his previous statements. Carry on...
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Describes the problem with many on here, and out on the streets with the riots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djSuS1psglQ
Deleted User 62

Walrus wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:03 pm Describes the problem with many on here, and out on the streets with the riots.

Quite a man crush you have going there....
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:03 pm Describes the problem with many on here, and out on the streets with the riots.

Too funny. "They don't want to have an intellectual discussion" coming from the side that put Donald Trump in the White House.

And people pay money to hear this guy ramble? I am sure he has a point in there somewhere but he is mostly just free-form babbling. The poor kid that he is answering questions from isn't even aware that he has basically just disagreed with everything he said because his answer was so all over the place.
Last edited by twocoach on Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 62

twocoach wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:15 pm

Too funny. "They don't want to have an intellectual discussion" coming from the side that put Donald Trump in the White House.
You lose the case when you put intellectual and Trump in the same sentence.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I don’t know exactly where this tweet should go, but could we at least investigate just to make sure?

https://twitter.com/downsanddirty/statu ... 62081?s=21
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

And now I can't stop laughing about people calling the police on trees.
Likely from a Black Oak. Would never happen if it was White Pine.

Arborist humour.
Deleted User 62

NiceDC wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:05 pm
And now I can't stop laughing about people calling the police on trees.
Likely from a Black Oak. Would never happen if it was White Pine.

Arborist humour.
POTD
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

Nice!
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

What this case showed is that the real danger facing America is against free speech and the ability to say you disagree with the mob -- not "systemic racism".

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ucla-profess ... er-threats
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Spoken like a true white man. Can't they both be "real dangers"?
Today, I'll ask on behalf of the family of Elijah McClain. You know, the young man who died for being "suspicious" while Black.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

You always want to bring this back to skin color. I'm trying to get people to think beyond race to address the real issues.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:50 pm I don’t know exactly where this tweet should go, but could we at least investigate just to make sure?

https://twitter.com/downsanddirty/statu ... 62081?s=21
When I lived in Cleveland, there were days where our cars would be coated in Antifa dust. My wife's allergies were so bad I had to hose off her car before she could go to work.

Cleveland sucks.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:11 pm You always want to bring this back to skin color. I'm trying to get people to think beyond race to address the real issues.
I think you're right in that this case and the problems in the US at large are bigger and much more complex than just being about race.

But what you're doing is trying to ignore race. That's just as dangerous, if not more so, as making it ONLY about race.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:11 pm You always want to bring this back to skin color. I'm trying to get people to think beyond race to address the real issues.
I'm 100% serious asking this question. Be honest, are you currently on drugs?
I'm asking because this (see below) was YOUR post that I responded to.
"What this case showed is that the real danger facing America is against free speech and the ability to say you disagree with the mob -- not "systemic racism"."

How are you getting people to "think beyond race" when your post includes the words "systemic racism"?

You're god damn right I am going to bring skin color in to a conversation when you want to keep posting shit implying that the color of a person's skin doesn't matter to some/many/most in this country and that racism isn't a problem in this country.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:24 pm What this case showed is that the real danger facing America is against free speech and the ability to say you disagree with the mob -- not "systemic racism".

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ucla-profess ... er-threats
If all African American's lot in life is solely to blame on their attitudes and behaviors as you claim then apply your same logic here you hypocrite. This isn't about free speech; he wasn't arrested for what he stated in his email. Our speech is not free from consequence.

His smart ass response warranted a suspension in my eyes. That was completely unprofessional. College kids try to take advantage of any stupid thing they can think of to get a break in a college exam and have since the creation of college exams. He could have just responded "No, exams will proceed as scheduled" as would be expected of an adult professional, especially one with so much experience. Instead he chose to be a condescending prick and is now dealing with the unpleasant consequences. Are some of the responses just as ridiculous and over the top? Yes and if they escalate to the level of breaking the law then those people should be held responsible for that.

But he is 100% responsible for the situation he finds himself in.