KSU game thread

Kansas Football.
NewtonHawk11

Re: KSU game thread

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Yes that is true. Prince had an NFL QB in Josh Freeman at QB and still struggled mightily. I don't see an NFL player on kstate's roster outside of Risner and possibly Barnes.

KU has some really good young talent. More than kstate right now. That kstate team is a team heavy reliant upon juniors and seniors. Not many young guys.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
jfish26
Contributor

Re: KSU game thread

Post by jfish26 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:29 pm Yes that is true. Prince had an NFL QB in Josh Freeman at QB and still struggled mightily. I don't see an NFL player on kstate's roster outside of Risner and possibly Barnes.

KU has some really good young talent. More than kstate right now. That kstate team is a team heavy reliant upon juniors and seniors. Not many young guys.
I find it hard to believe that Snyder's immediate successor will have much of a chance. If I'm a KSU fan, I'm getting very nervous that the end of the conference's grant-of-rights agreement (and, with it, perhaps the conference) will be very close on the horizon by the time the football program begins to recover.