Ugh.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: who ya got?

Post by Sparko »

TDub wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:30 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:58 am
TDub wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:29 pm

Perhaps. But are these 2 what we got? Really....were having to settle for one of these two bumbling idiots?
I want adults who will do the work and have compassion for US citizens. If they also happen to be great public speakers, great. But it's not very high on my list of important characteristics for a President.
Cool then stump for Biden. Im not gonna vote for either of these dumbasses.
Then you are voting for Trump. Kind of strange diminishment of your credibility lately.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

What odds can I get that Biden chooses Keisha Lance Bottoms?
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Too long of a shot, give her 8 years and a Senate seat first.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Sparko wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:54 pm
I want adults who will do the work and have compassion for US citizens. If they also happen to be great public speakers, great. But it's not very high on my list of important characteristics for a President.
Then you are voting for Trump. Kind of strange diminishment of your credibility lately.
Whered ya get that out of what I said? I said I'm not voting for EITHER of them twos
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Sparko wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:54 pm
That depends on what state you live in and how tight the race is in that state.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

My state will go Blue no matter what I do. I wont vote for trump but Biden doesnt know where he is
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I like when folks attack Biden’s mental fitness without mentioning Trump is the stable genius of the two
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:53 am I like when folks attack Biden’s mental fitness without mentioning Trump is the stable genius of the two
I love when folks attack trumps mental fitness without mentioning or admitting Bidens obvious issues.

They both are not mentally fit enough for the job. Kinda my point
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

you watch too much Fox News.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Geezer wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:40 pm you watch too much Fox News.
Actually I dont watch any fox news at all and usually read CNN
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

TDub wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:18 am
ousdahl wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:53 am I like when folks attack Biden’s mental fitness without mentioning Trump is the stable genius of the two
I love when folks attack trumps mental fitness without mentioning or admitting Bidens obvious issues.

I don't disagree.
But, one of these 2 men is the absolute worst thing that this country has done to itself in my lifetime.

The other one, just says dumb stuff.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:39 pm
TDub wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:18 am

I don't disagree.
But, one of these 2 men is the absolute worst thing that this country has done to itself in my lifetime.

The other one, just says dumb stuff.
THIS..
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

One of them will have an administration with competent people.
Defense. Rebounds.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

jhawks99 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:12 pm One of them will have an administration with competent people.
This.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jhawks99 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:12 pm One of them will have an administration with competent people.
At the very least it will have significantly more people who are competent.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Trump doesn't "got" Parscale anymore. Gee, what a shocker!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... d-parscale
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

So, what's the case for Biden? Most people, so far as I can tell, agree that he has declined dramatically in terms of at least being able to formulate thoughts, and at worst has had a stroke or two.

What makes that better than Trump? It's the thought that he knows a lot of civic servants that trust facts, value deep knowledge, and that he'll appoint and listen to these people. Hell, that's why I'm going to vote for him, and I didn't vote for Hillary.

How do you run a campaign with that message? "Ignore the candidate, just trust him to delegate to the right people". Not exactly an inspirational message.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Mjl wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:47 pm So, what's the case for Biden? Most people, so far as I can tell, agree that he has declined dramatically in terms of at least being able to formulate thoughts, and at worst has had a stroke or two.

What makes that better than Trump? It's the thought that he knows a lot of civic servants that trust facts, value deep knowledge, and that he'll appoint and listen to these people. Hell, that's why I'm going to vote for him, and I didn't vote for Hillary.

How do you run a campaign with that message? "Ignore the candidate, just trust him to delegate to the right people". Not exactly an inspirational message.
I am with you. Biden will get my vote...but jesus fuck this is a shitshow.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I'm going to vote for Jo Jorgensen, the woman of the libertarian party. She won't win, but I won't have to feel guilt for voting for the two bad options.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦