Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/13/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 183

Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/13/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

1) I can continue to be Gutter or I can change who I am and be like most everyone else around here and never be critical about anything KU related (even if it is 100% deserved) and only say positive things about anything/everything KU related to an even stronger and possibly/probably nauseating degree.
One or the other but nothing in-between. Which do you prefer I do?

2) Will Joel Embiid win the NBA MVP this season?

3) You are straight and you are single. You are going through a period of where your ex is feeling a need to be an asshole towards you.
You run in to an acquaintance of the opposite sex who is an acquaintance of your ex spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend - but they don't get along and actually truly don't like each other.
This acquaintance tells you that your ex is "hooking up" with someone you don't like and most people feel is not in your league (looks, personality, etc.).
This acquaintance starts coming on to you. He/she is a Home Run in the looks and personality department. A Jackpot.
You are 90% sure your ex will find out if you hook up with this acquaintance and not at all be happy about (jealousy being the main feeling/emotion).
While you know you will never have a relationship with this acquaintance, you 100% can have a "one night stand" with him/her.
You......
1) MAINLY do it to get back at your ex for being an asshole.
2) MAINLY do it just because you want to get laid.
3) Don't do it because you're not in to meaningless one night stands.
4) Don't do it because you're not petty and don't want to deal with the possible drama that may ensue.

4) You are given $50,000 (+whatever the tax will be) to buy a new car and all expenses are paid for but you have to drive the car as your primary car for 2 years. What car and what color car do you choose?

5) For the rest of your life you can chose to not work on every Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday and still get paid for that day.
Which day of the week do you choose?
NewtonHawk11

Re: Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/13/18

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Be yourself. However that may be and how you feel.

2. Got a good shot.

3. Break up with her.

4. Some sort of nice truck. Black

5. Wednesday. Give me those 2 2-day workweeks all the time.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) You be you.
2) I dunno
3) Forget the x, quit with the games. If you like her, date her. Although it probably won't end well.
4) Small SUV, dark gray. I like that color for cars.
5) Wed.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

1. well if you're not gonna be gutter, have you considered being gutter's mom? or maybe geezer's old ballsack?
2. *crosses fingers*
3. for most of my life I woulda been option 2, but now I'm somewhere between 3 and 4....soooo let me throw out option 5: find a good wingman who can set me up with chicks otherwise out of my league.
4. blue truck with a manual transmission...which is to say, a Tacoma
5. ohhhh...I'll say Tuesday, so I can go out and get gushered for KU's Big Monday games without worrying about being hungover at work the next day.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

My answers.....

1) Depends on which way the wind is blowing I'll choose one or the other.
2) Better than 50% chance
3) 2
4) I'll get back to you but right now I'm thinking convertible sports car of some type black, red, blue or silver.
5) Wed
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. You be you
2. I don’t care
3. 3 & 4
4. A 2011 Honda Element EX in Omni pearl blue.
5. Tuesday!
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. Be gutter. We still get to call you out for being gutter. But that's why you're gutter.
2. No. Not this season.
3. break up with her
4. 2019 Subaru Forester and, if i have 50k, all of the bells/whistles, Dark Gray
5. Wednesday
KU1214

Post by KU1214 »

1. Be yourself
2. Probably not
3. 3
4. Truck, dark, dark green almost black but you can see the green in the sunlight
5. Wednesday