Keegan leaving dotcom

Coffee talk.
kubandalum

Keegan leaving dotcom

Post by kubandalum »

Didn’t see this mentioned elsewhere here. Says in his last column that he’s going to Boston Herald.
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Keegan leaving dotcom

Post by pdub »

Wasn't a fan but he did seem to care enough about Lawrence and KU to stay for 13 years.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Good. Dude sucked. Basically the same as Gutter
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

oooooohhh...

...yeah...kinda...
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

He always seemed to either take the point of view that everyone was thinking yet the national media never would say, or would have a different take on an issue than anyone else. I think I'm alone on this, but I really enjoyed reading his articles and listening to him on podcasts.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Keegan - "Unfortunately, covering sports doesn’t come with lucrative contracts or guaranteed buyouts, but in my case it has led to no shortage of moves.
I spent most of the ’80s covering sports in the Los Angeles area, the first half of the ’90s in Chicago, one year in Baltimore, the next 10 in New York, and the past 13-and-a-half in Lawrence.
I’m leaving a great college town for the center of the sporting universe to write a column for the Boston Herald (BostonHerald.com). I’ll be driving across the country this weekend to report to work Monday.
Thanks for reading, and in turn, feeding my family".

I'll go ahead and use the analogy of you ain't cool unless you pee your pants just like you're not cool unless you dog on Keegan and/or gutter. Couple of Miles fucking Davis' around here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6pjoKLPSY

Carry on kids.

DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

pdub wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:46 pm Wasn't a fan but he did seem to care enough about Lawrence and KU to stay for 13 years.
^^^ that sums up my opinion