Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/14/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 183

Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/14/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

1) Do you think you will spend more, less, or the same amount of money on Christmas presents as you spent last year?

2) All the same is not an acceptable answer for this question.
If you had to choose right now at this exact moment, who do you have the most love for?
A) One or multiple or all of your parents.
B) One or multiple or all of your children.
C) Your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend.
D) Yourself.
E) None of the above.

3) Hooray! Not a question pertaining to the ex. Or is it?
Dream interpretation time. Woke up this morning after dreaming I was pitched 2 consecutive pitches that were probably around 50-60mph and I absolutely perfectly crushed both of them.
Last one the bat broke.
What if anything does the dream mean?

4) You are given a choice to attend one of the following events. All expenses paid but you get to the event location in the late morning and leave immediately after the event to go back home.
Which do you choose?
A) Sit 5 rows behind the Lakers bench in a first round playoff game in LA against the Rockets in which if either teams wins it's not a game in which they would advance to the next round.
B) Sit/stand in the first 5 rows for a Taylor Swift concert in Madison Square Garden.
C) Sit in the 2nd row behind the KU bench at an "exhibition" game against Pittsburg State in Allen.
D) Sit in the 10th row behind the Pirates dugout during game 2 of an NLDS game between the Padres and Pirates in Pittsburgh.
E) Sit 8 rows up center ice in Toronto for game 6 of the NHL Eastern Conference Finals against the Capitals in which if the Capitals win they advance the the Stanley Cup Finals.
F) Attend the 2nd day of the Farmers Insurance Open (Torrey Pines).
G) Sit 35 rows up on the 30 yard line in Indianapolis for an NFL Wild Card game between the Colts and Jags.

5) What say you - Nazi salute or an "innocent wave goodbye to parents"?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 30181.html
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/14/18

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Less
2) B
3) You got a good night's sleep
4) C
5) Not innocent.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

My answers....
1) More
2) E None of the above
3) The ball represented the ex and I knocked that shit out of the park. Broken bat meant the job was done.
4) A Even though it would take me about 12 total hours of time to travel.
5) 84% not innocent but I might actually give a 14% to those who might have been too clueless to know what they were actually doing.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

1) Do you think you will spend more, less, or the same amount of money on Christmas presents as you spent last year?
same...not much. got too damn much as it is

2) All the same is not an acceptable answer for this question.
If you had to choose right now at this exact moment, who do you have the most love for?
C) Your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend.

3) Hooray! Not a question pertaining to the ex. Or is it?
Dream interpretation time. Woke up this morning after dreaming I was pitched 2 consecutive pitches that were probably around 50-60mph and I absolutely perfectly crushed both of them.
Last one the bat broke.
What if anything does the dream mean?
that you like watching batting practice

4) You are given a choice to attend one of the following events. All expenses paid but you get to the event location in the late morning and leave immediately after the event to go back home.
Which do you choose?
E) Sit 8 rows up center ice in Toronto for game 6 of the NHL Eastern Conference Finals against the Capitals in which if the Capitals win they advance the the Stanley Cup Finals.

5) What say you - Nazi salute or an "innocent wave goodbye to parents"?
not an innocent gesture...totally meant to be what it looks like. now, it may have been (and probably was) meant as a joke, but the photographer should have known better. looks like the kids were all laughing and having fun. i'd wager that none of them have, or at least know if they do, a family member that died in the Holocaust
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Gutter wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:30 am 3) The ball represented the ex and I knocked that shit out of the park. Broken bat meant the job was done.
i'll believe it when i [don't] read it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

1. more! my family's gonna be here for an early holiday thing and I was actually gonna get something for everybody
2. E
3. who knew gutter's real name was Sargent Donny Donowitz?
4. either the NBA or NHL playoff. I feel like a bad fan for not just picking the KU game, but it's an exhibition, come on, I've seen KU pound plenty of western ks hayseeds. Come to think of it, I've also been to an NBA game. So since I've never been to an NHL game, I'll go with that...especially cuz it's in Canada, eh?
5. I hope they were just goofing around and didn't actually intend offense, but yeah, no, that's not innocent.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Less

2. B. C a close second but my kids will always be my kids.

3. That you have some weird dreams. Must have been in some deep sleep.

4. NHL. I've watched semi-pro hockey, and that was cool. Can't imagine what it would be like to watch the best of the best play in the playoffs. Playoff hockey is the best sport to watch on TV, in case you were wondering.

5. Not innocent. Considering one of the kids said "We even got the black guy to be involved or whatever" Kid on the very top right is the only one who has any damn sense in the picture. He knew it right away.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. I'm a state employee and haven't seen a raise in years.
2. A & B (which is not ALL)
3. "When you dream of seeing an athlete or of being one (a sportsman, or just a person who is skilled in sports) it signifies that you are exhausted and came to the point where you are not able to do anything else, that is already been done." "If a cricket bat appears in your dream, you may need to learn how to better control your anger. If you are struggling to hit the ball with the bat, perhaps this suggests a lack of confidence."
4. B. Taylor in NYC. There would be time before the concert to do stuff in NYC and the flight time would be short for me so not much wasted time.
5. neither
KU1214

Post by KU1214 »

1. Same
2. A/C
3. being successful, doing well on a project/idea (hitting it out of the park); wanting the attention of others for doing something well
4. NHL or NFL
5. not innocent
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

3. Oh god damnit! That moment when you cook a nice dinner and and clean your room and manscape and everything just to have her flake. God damnit!

anywho so is anyone hungry for some Alfredo?

brb gonna go see if beaverfever wants some.
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

1. Same.
2. E. Siblings
3. Dreams mean nothing. Brain’s sorting and filing process.
4. C
5. Innocent. Absurd to think otherwise. Sounds desperate to think the worst about people.
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke