Ugh.
Mjl

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Mjl »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:37 pm
Mjl wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:31 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:13 pm

Tara Reade?

And aside from her it doesnt have to be assault to be wrong. Touching women in ways that makes them feel uncomfortable is wrong and at the very least is harrassment.

I am not saying the allegations are true because how could i possibly know, but i dont think good men typically have multiple women make allegations like that against them.
Have you read up on the Tara Reade claims? There's a reason people aren't talking about that anymore.

I don't doubt or condone the sexual harassment, but to equate that to sexual assault is ridiculous.
“He just had me up against the wall, and the wall was cold. And I remember, he— it happened all at once. The gym bag, I don’t know where it went, I handed it to him, it was gone, and then his hands were on me, and underneath my clothes,” Reade said. “He went down my skirt, but then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers.”

If true, that scenario is absolutely sexual assault.
I didn't say it wasn't. I'm saying it's not credible.
https://www.vox.com/2020/5/7/21248713/t ... accusation
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I don't think many really want it, but if the riots don't end soon, you can count on it.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

The riots are 2020's "border wall".
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:42 pm The riots are 2020's "border wall".
Let’s all chip in and buy Lobster a personalized paver brick?
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Quite a big difference in comparing riots, looting and murder to a wall.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 310

Walrus wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:54 pm Quite a big difference in comparing riots, looting and murder to a wall.
I just mean that is what he will focus on. Not that the issues themselves are similar.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:05 pm
Walrus wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:54 pm Quite a big difference in comparing riots, looting and murder to a wall.
I just mean that is what he will focus on. Not that the issues themselves are similar.
I don't disagree with you in that these issues do "pop up" during election years. It's true. However, they happen on both sides, unfortunately. BLM became very popular in 2016, and they arise again in 2020 with "systemic racism."
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

This is what Donnie is tweeting about this morning...

JFC

I wear a mask. I have gone to get a haircut too. You cannot wear your mask 100% of the time. Just like the people that choose to go eat at restaurants. Can’t eat with a mask on can you?

https://twitter.com/trumpwarroom/status ... 48194?s=21

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I feel like I’m a day late on the “well of course Trump didn’t count his strokes right” joke.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Good for Fred stating the simple truth without the rationalizations of those like Lobster, who heartily endorse murders but don't want to be honest about it.
Don't inject Lysol.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

sdoyel wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:23 am This is what Donnie is tweeting about this morning...

JFC

I wear a mask. I have gone to get a haircut too. You cannot wear your mask 100% of the time. Just like the people that choose to go eat at restaurants. Can’t eat with a mask on can you?

Kinda hard to pull a mask on and off when you're getting your nails done. Agreed that it is not possible in 100% of all scenarios. And I doubt that Trump would want it to be a requirement in 200% of the scenarios or businesses like this would be shut down immediately. It's called compromising to get the economy back up and running.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

(It was pretty stupid of Pelosi to do this, and not just have someone come to her house.)
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:05 am
sdoyel wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:23 am This is what Donnie is tweeting about this morning...

JFC

Kinda hard to pull a mask on and off when you're getting your nails done. Agreed that it is not possible in 100% of all scenarios.
Why would she need to pull her mask off while getting her nails done?
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Pelosi has done a few really dumb things the last few months.

There's another argument for maximum age limits Illy.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

she raises money...as do her counterparts in the gop

that’s why she’s there
Deleted User 310

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:48 am she raises money...as do her counterparts in the gop

that’s why she’s there
It is pretty fucking pathetic that the ability to raise money is the best attribute many of our politicians possess.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:38 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:05 am

JFC

Kinda hard to pull a mask on and off when you're getting your nails done. Agreed that it is not possible in 100% of all scenarios.
Why would she need to pull her mask off while getting her nails done?
Sounds like she was getting her hair done and alleges that she followed the protocols stated by an employee, who was wrong. She admitted as much. Tume to move on.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Sad that this is what Trump has stooped to. Pelosi’s hair appointments...

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦