Bigger Dick.....

Kansas Football.
Deleted User 183

Bigger Dick.....

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Subject title get your attention? Then fine, I will turn this in to a double entendre

Bigger dick, Ed or Major?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqOjt-fBseL/?
holidaysmore

Re: Bigger Dick.....

Post by holidaysmore »

Depends on who you believe.

IMO they both look petty. Major is definitely trying to cover his own ass and Ed just need to get it over with if he is done playing. Do what Bosa did and start preparing full time for the draft.
Holidaysmore - 2005
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

The team probably has rules. And Major was probably pissed seeing that his stud DT is out there messing around with a jacket that is reserved for players in uniform. Probably his way of putting his control on his team.

But Oliver had a right to get pissed. In no way should that be a HC responsibility to do that. Major singled him out because he hasn't played for a while now, and Oliver blew up because of that. I have a feeling that Oliver will announce soon that he is withdrawing from school to focus on draft.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

My take before reading the stories yesterday and this today... http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... acket-beef
was that I was exactly 50/50 on this.
I think it's complete bullshit when a coach under any circumstances tells a player he needs to be what may be extremely uncomfortable due to the weather for the purpose of "manning up".
That being said, if there were only a limited amount of jackets and and there were guys playing who wanted them because they were cold and they didn't get one because Oliver wouldn't give his up, that's different and he should have been a team player.

After reading everything, I see that Applewhite said, "By team rule, the jackets are for active players". Well, my worthless opinion is that's a really fucking stupid team rule and that every player should be afforded a jacket who wants one if they are a member of the team. Because a guy is injured and standing on the sidelines supporting his teammates he can't wear a jacket? What the fuck is that?
I feel by "team rule" the players should collectively back each other and tell Applewhite to go fuck himself if that's a "team rule".
And there you have it, Gutter's worthless 2 cents.