Marquette Pho

Kansas Basketball.
ousdahl

Marquette Pho

Post by ousdahl »

Anybody got the Asian soup breakdown on the Golden Eagles?

I’m workin but I’ll post some matchups later, if no one else is able to first...
Soklous

Re: Marquette Pho

Post by Soklous »

I am, I said.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Thanks Soklous! POTD

from the link:

ABOUT MARQUETTE
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with an enrollment of 12,000, Marquette is 3-1 on the season after defeating Presbyterian, 74-55, on Nov. 17. The Golden Eagles are coached by Steve Wojciechowski, who is in his fifth season at Marquette and fifth season overall in the collegiate ranks with a 76-60 record. Preseason pick No. 2 in the BIG EAST, Marquette averages 76.5 points and has a plus-13.5 scoring margin. The Golden Eagles also dominate the boards averaging 42.0 rebounds per game with a plus-8.7 rebound margin. Marquette also averaged 16.0 free throws made per game, 5.0 blocked shots and 3.5 steals.

Junior G Markus Howard leads Marquette in scoring at 20.0 points per game to go along with a 5.8 rebound average. Howard also leads the team with 12 3-point field goals made and 22 assists for 5.4 per contest. Junior G/F Sam Hauser is next in scoring at 15.5 points per game and he is tied with his brother Joey, a redshirt freshman, for the team lead in rebounds at 6.5 per game. Joey scores 12.0 points per game and is second on the team with 12 assists. Both Hausers have a team-best three steals. Sophomore F Theo John (7.5 ppg, 5.3 rpg) and redshirt junior G/F Sacar Anim (6.0 ppg, 3.0 rpg) round out the Marquette starters.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Markus Howard:

Sam Hauser:

Joey:

and according to https://onmilwaukee.com/dining/articles ... -2018.html, Hue is the most pho-nomenal in town:

Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

thanks, guys