KU vs. Zags game thread

Kansas Basketball.
chiknbut

Re: KU vs. Zags game thread

Post by chiknbut »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:40 pm
pdub wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:31 pm Zags better than us today, no doubt.
I'd be happy to play em again once our defensive rotations are in late Feb mode.
Yup.

First game of the year. Lots of tinkering with lineups at that.

This team gonna compete.
I think it goes without saying that it's better to work on your lineups and sub patterns against Washburn or Pittsburgh State than fucking Gonzaga.

And is it too early to say "fuck white guys in head bands who make the 'shush' gesture?"
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Zags currently leading Auburn 49-35 at halftime. That wasn't a fluke for them by any means. They can play. And doing it while only 4-12 from 3.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

chiknbut wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:49 am
ousdahl wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:40 pm
pdub wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:31 pm Zags better than us today, no doubt.
I'd be happy to play em again once our defensive rotations are in late Feb mode.
Yup.

First game of the year. Lots of tinkering with lineups at that.

This team gonna compete.
I think it goes without saying that it's better to work on your lineups and sub patterns against Washburn or Pittsburgh State than fucking Gonzaga.

And is it too early to say "fuck white guys in head bands who make the 'shush' gesture?"
Never too early. Good thing is, they won't be really relevant after these early season games because nobody watches them play against Portland.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Rumor is 2 zags players with positive tests today. Gonna be a broken season.

If it spreads in the first week of ball its gonna doom the season. Maybe we'll see a conference only season. Maybe none.
Just Ledoux it