Violence

Ugh.
NewtonHawk11

Re: Violence

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:28 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:14 pm More arrests were made after the Lakers celebration for winning the NBA title than when Trump loonies stormed the US Capital.
55 people were arrested yesterday. That is 55 more than were arrested all summer at the blm pep rallies.

The police were soft at the blm pep rally’s. They were soft yesterday. When you got a collection of knuckleheads, I like my police to be tough on crime.
Oh my god, you're serious aren't you?
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I like my police to be tough on crime. All crime. Regardless of the perps.

Take back the streets.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

is it hard, being so dishonest?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:52 pm is it hard, being so dishonest?
Nah. Sometimes they'll even make you president!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Oh man.

Could you imagine where we’d be right now if MAGA rioters were being abducted by plainclothes officials in unmarked vans?
Deleted User 89

mich, here’s some facts for you

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 570528002/

500+ arrested in just a single day
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

japhy wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:46 pm
chiknbut wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:36 pm Which happens first?

1. Pence resigns. 2. Melania files for divorce.
3. Wally welches on his bet; again.
There wasn't a concluded winner on who would be president until today. Trump had not conceded, and we all know why (obvious election fraud). But as it stands today, Trump said to Newsmax that "there will be a peaceful transition on January 20th". You won't find this one Facebook or Twitter, as they don't value free speech.

Speaking of, I was issued a "warning" for saying something that was not true about the election. Image I didn't know the mods on here were in the business of decided which lies are true. Ban me if you want -- I don't care. It just shows you're in doubt of being right if you resort of silencing someone.

I got a lot of laughs out of the double standard of the media. Yesterday was "riots" but the entire 2020 was "peaceful protesters". :lol: They "stormed" into a government, public building after the police let them inside. The protesters were violent loser thugs attacking private businesses and murdering people, all in the name of a false narrative based on systemic racism.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

oh, so newsmax!

Could you please provide your other sources too, please?
Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:09 pm

There wasn't a concluded winner on who would be president until today. Trump had not conceded, and we all know why (obvious election fraud). But as it stands today, Trump said to Newsmax that "there will be a peaceful transition on January 20th". You won't find this one Facebook or Twitter, as they don't value free speech.

Speaking of, I was issued a "warning" for saying something that was not true about the election. Image I didn't know the mods on here were in the business of decided which lies are true. Ban me if you want -- I don't care. It just shows you're in doubt of being right if you resort of silencing someone.

I got a lot of laughs out of the double standard of the media. Yesterday was "riots" but the entire 2020 was "peaceful protesters". :lol: They "stormed" into a government, public building after the police let them inside. The protesters were violent loser thugs attacking private businesses and murdering people, all in the name of a false narrative based on systemic racism.
must suck to be you, being so intellectually retarded and lacking of all critical thinking skills

bet parler and 4chan just love you tho

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :o :o :o :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:50 pm I like my police to be tough on crime. All crime. Regardless of the perps.

Take back the streets.
So, nothing further on your bullshit stat about BLM arrests?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:04 pm mich, here’s some facts for you

Did they deserve it?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

You've shown us no honesty and no verity. You've reneged on three promises but, the biggest laugh is that you can't quit us.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

chiknbut wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:15 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:50 pm I like my police to be tough on crime. All crime. Regardless of the perps.

Take back the streets.
blm sponsored 100’s of pep rallies over the summer. Of course people were arrested.

What is your point?
Deleted User 89

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:25 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:04 pm mich, here’s some facts for you

Did they deserve it?
that wasn’t the question, but i’d imagine many of them deserved it less than the morons that didn’t get arrested yesterday

good job at moving the goal posts tho
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Trump's statement was carried on all major news networks so stop pretending like it wasn't. Facebook and Twitter don't post news themselves so no idea why you would even mention them.

All summer long I saw riots declared riots and protests declared protests. Again, no need to lie about it. Maybe you just need to utilize better news sources yourself.

I watched plenty of video of Trumpers breaking out windows in the. Apical and entering the building through those. Do I also believe that the police allowed people in in certain cases? Absolutely. The fact that they had a such minimal presence at the event when everyone who pays any attention at all knew exactly what was coming was an implicit allowance of what happened.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:29 pm
chiknbut wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:15 pm

Take back the streets.
blm sponsored 100’s of pep rallies over the summer. Of course people were arrested.

What is your point?
That you either lied or were wrong.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

There's no proof of fraud. There's been recounts. There's been lawsuits. The Supreme court denied to take the lawsuits for lack of credibility. You have been duped.

Read this.
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/ ... 130307001/

If you come back and say something about mainstream fake news, consider yourself taking a Trump timeout.

I have been pretty lenient with you. And yes, I want the other side to be able to speak.
But when our capitol building is under attack by a bunch of lunatics that preach the same bullshit you do and then you come on here and say this WHILE it's happening:

"Of course, because you're living in a fantasy world. What did you expect to happen? The election was the most fraudulent in history, so obvious to anyone intellectually honest. "

Well, it's agitating. And I said before that i'd allow people to speak here unless intentionally agitating.
Throw that on top of the fact you broke a promise, and keep breaking that promise, I can stand by my previous comment of:

"You are living in a fantasy world.
Lobster you’re trash. And go fuck yourself."
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Remember when Marco Rubio was cheering on the MAGA nuts who tried to run the Biden bus off the highway near Austin, TX a few months ago?
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

So racial justice is a pep rally? Dangerous lunatic talk.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

sdoyel wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:54 pm Remember when Marco Rubio was cheering on the MAGA nuts who tried to run the Biden bus off the highway near Austin, TX a few months ago?
I do. Had crazy armed Trump-flagged HMMVs stalking the area. Still have a "don't tread on Trump flag" in the neighborhood. HOA came unglued when I let my roofer leave a sign.