Marjorie Taylor Greene: Queen QAnon

Ugh.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene: Queen QAnon

Post by TDub »

I dont think anyone is arguing that it isnt warranted. Strictly speaking about potential ramifications for the future for something thats only been done twice since 1861.
Just Ledoux it
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I couldn't finish that.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

"Jesus Christ" is that we live in a country where people such as Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert run for congress - and get elected.
There are people who willingly vote for them and actually SUPPORT the shit they stand for.
Is this what our country has become and what the future holds? BARF!
Speaking of Jesus Christ, I'm curious as to how much of a role (if any) he plays in it.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:35 am I couldn't finish that.
Oh you should. It really kicks in the home stretch.

"What's the best way to control the people? You have to take their guns."

Maybe - maybe - the best way to control the people is to feed them an information diet of lunatic, destabilizing horseshit.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

OK, I finished it. I did get a chuckle out of American truth seekers.
Defense. Rebounds.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

I'm not a 'believer', but with the events that have unfolded over the last four years still fresh in my mind, I am finding it harder to deny that an entire ethnic/culture/religious group followed a guy aimlessly in a desert for forty years.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

defixione wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:10 am I'm not a 'believer', but with the events that have unfolded over the last four years still fresh in my mind, I am finding it harder to deny that an entire ethnic/culture/religious group followed a guy aimlessly in a desert for forty years.
Good point Fix. It's not that hard to believe that a group of people would so blindly follow a guy like Trump. In this instance, how different is it from the hundreds, if not thousands, of religious leaders who said that God spoke to them directly and told them Trump would be President again? They not only have the ability to speak directly to God, they convince people to give them their money.

And this has been going on for eternity. Over and over and over again.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

chiknbut wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:28 am
defixione wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:10 am I'm not a 'believer', but with the events that have unfolded over the last four years still fresh in my mind, I am finding it harder to deny that an entire ethnic/culture/religious group followed a guy aimlessly in a desert for forty years.
Good point Fix. It's not that hard to believe that a group of people would so blindly follow a guy like Trump. In this instance, how different is it from the hundreds, if not thousands, of religious leaders who said that God spoke to them directly and told them Trump would be President again? They not only have the ability to speak directly to God, they convince people to give them their money.

And this has been going on for eternity. Over and over and over again.
They both feed on the same soft headed, easily convinced dumbass.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i’d like to take this opportunity to point to my sig line...
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I have been sent by God. Have your bag packed on Sunday morning. I will pick you up in my truck and we will go into the desert and prepared for the summer Solstice.

So it has been written, so it shall be done.

Oh......and God said you should bring weed money.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

He always says that I need to bring the money.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

prepare for the summer solstice...in January?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

japhy wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:58 pm
I have been sent by God. Have your bag packed on Sunday morning. I will pick you up in my truck and we will go into the desert and prepared for the summer Solstice.

I'll follow you to the desert but I don't know if I have 40 years left in me. I'll show you my stash when we get there.
Deleted User 62

defixione wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:33 pm
japhy wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:58 pm

I'll follow you to the desert but I don't know if I have 40 years left in me. I'll show you my stash when we get there.
I will probably already be there.
Send me a smoke signal if you guys need assistance with that cheeba.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:30 pm prepare for the summer solstice...in January?
Our rituals are kind of involved. There is a lot of prep. And we need a fully functional flush toilet.

This year the Empire got "placemaking" grant money and it needs to be spent. The Downtown Colorado Inc folks are counting on us to help them spend it. It can't be used for weed, so we are having them bring in food trucks with snacks. Defix doesn't know it yet but he will be working on a pocket park in a parking space.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

WTF? I thought I was in charge of porta potties.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

defixione wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:13 pm WTF? I thought I was in charge of porta potties.
Do not question God's plan.

He is sending me some sketches. We can probably have Joaquin actually build it, but you may need to supervise.
Deleted User 62

japhy wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:22 pm
defixione wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:13 pm WTF? I thought I was in charge of porta potties.

He is sending me some sketches. We can probably have Joaquin actually build it, but you may need to supervise.
Not so worried about weed, but I do know that porta potties and peyote DO NOT mix. Gonna want a bolted down and water fed shitter for that trip.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

japhy wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:22 pm

When we were out there the last time a bunch of people couldn't speak highly enough of The 1897 food truck. It's the bomb.