Where TF is the Impeachment Inquiry Thread?

Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: Where TF is the Impeachment Inquiry Thread?

Post by Deleted User 89 »

bump
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

So Trump asked to testify?!

That’s a rock and a hard place. His defense team prob doesn’t want him to, since opening his mouth tends to lead to even dumber shit than he was already up against.

But then again, how can ol’ Donald John possibly forego the chance to be thee center of attention again, even if for only a few hours?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Dang, homeboy won’t testify
Deleted User 89

skeered
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Perjury trap just taking the oath.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Someone should tell him the ratings will be higher than The Apprentice and then jump out of his way.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Right?

This here reality show potus just aint living up to reality.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

defixione wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:06 pm Someone should tell him the ratings will be higher than The Apprentice and then jump out of his way.
POTD
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Seth Abramson has a damning article on Roger Stone that ties up the loose ends of the 6 January Coups. It is clear that Trump and Stone decided to use their paramilitary brown shirts to take prisoners and execute the line of succession.

https://sethabramson.substack.com/p/fed ... pear-to-be

Most damning is that Trump, his family, and key supporters like Stone hedged their bets by avoiding the Capitol at all hazards. Stone was asked to lead the march by the Proud Boys and was a key fund raiser for "protective equipment" before the insurrection. The dog barking in the night? All key Trump allies avoided the place they said they were going at the head of the mob--the Capitol-because they knew what was going to happen. The FBI has already begun to roll-up the mid-level Proud Boys and Oath Keepers to turn state's evidence (if they are smart). Funding supporters ike Herbst from Nebraska blew town after the 5 January Trump Hotel meeting. Every key Trump lieutenant and maybe some secret service types should be arrested for their role in this. The Trump family and everyone not named Pence too.
dolomite2

Post by dolomite2 »

Sparko wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:30 am Seth Abramson has a damning article on Roger Stone that ties up the loose ends of the 6 January Coups. It is clear that Trump and Stone decided to use their paramilitary brown shirts to take prisoners and execute the line of succession.

https://sethabramson.substack.com/p/fed ... pear-to-be

Most damning is that Trump, his family, and key supporters like Stone hedged their bets by avoiding the Capitol at all hazards. Stone was asked to lead the march by the Proud Boys and was a key fund raiser for "protective equipment" before the insurrection. The dog barking in the night? All key Trump allies avoided the place they said they were going at the head of the mob--the Capitol-because they knew what was going to happen. The FBI has already begun to roll-up the mid-level Proud Boys and Oath Keepers to turn state's evidence (if they are smart). Funding supporters ike Herbst from Nebraska blew town after the 5 January Trump Hotel meeting. Every key Trump lieutenant and maybe some secret service types should be arrested for their role in this. The Trump family and everyone not named Pence too.
You’re really wound tight on this, aren’t you.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

If you don't see this as an attack on democracy, we know your true colors.
dolomite2

Post by dolomite2 »

defixione wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:49 pm If you don't see this as an attack on democracy, we know your true colors.
Thanks for caring, in fact I do see the attack, I just don’t let it interfere with my life like others on this board.
Deleted User 89

dolomite2 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:47 pm
defixione wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:49 pm If you don't see this as an attack on democracy, we know your true colors.
Thanks for caring, in fact I do see the attack, I just don’t let it interfere with my life like others on this board.
since you’re here posting about it, seems it’s interfering with your life just as much as anyone’s around here
dolomite2

Post by dolomite2 »

TraditionKU wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:59 pm
since you’re here posting about it, seems it’s interfering with your life just as much as anyone’s around here
You know nothing.
Deleted User 89

project much?
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

God, I wish I were more like you.
Deleted User 89

no...no you don’t
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1358906946854739970?s=21

Is any of this going to be part of the impeachment trial?
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 89

i could be wrong, but i think the idea is to present all of trump’s comments and actions since the election as evidence of stirring up his supporters, culminating in the jan. 6 rally