Ugh.
dolomite2

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by dolomite2 »

Unprovable.
dolomite2

Post by dolomite2 »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:47 am https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/hea ... 453762001/

40% of the country’s covid deaths could have been prevented...due to trump’s idiocy and systemic issues
Unprovable.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:47 am https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/hea ... 453762001/

40% of the country’s covid deaths could have been prevented...due to trump’s idiocy and systemic issues
Last edited by Walrus on Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Biden has already said that there's "nothing he can do" to stop the spread. He called Trump racist for wanting to ban Chinese people from coming here early last year. The fact is, Biden and Harris have no idea where they are leading this ship. Fortunately though, covid isn't all that dangerous for 98% of people. 98% of people survive without any issues. The media makes it worse than it is in order to justify the scare, and it works on the less intelligent.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

kubowler99

Post by kubowler99 »

Wally/Lobs/Rman is like a conspiracy turducken. With the emphasis on 'turd'.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

As it relates to the fungus, uncle joe isn't even trying. He knows the fungus is going to do what the fungus is going to do. So to distract his rummies, he is razzle dazzling them with fake busy work. Like giving a crying baby something shiny to look at.

You think he is signing off on another awesome EO. but what he is really doing is approving the days dinner menu.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:59 am 98% of people survive without any issues.
You can't really say that with any certainty. And that's more the percentage that Don't die...that's certainly different than not having any issues.

50-80% of patients continue to have symptoms 3 months after Covid-19.

~30% of the people who survived SARS or MERS have persisting lung abnormalities. Those are the most closely related strains of coronavirus that infects humans, and those outbreaks happened 18 and 9 years ago respectively.
Last edited by PhDhawk on Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

ignorance is bliss
Deleted User 89

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:10 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:59 am 98% of people survive without any issues.
You can't really say that with any certainty. And that's more the percentage that Don't die...that's certainly different than not having any issues.

50-80% of patients continue to have symptoms 3 months after Covid-19.

~30% of the people who survived SARS or MERS have persisting lung abnormalities.
#fakenews
#alternativefacts
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Wally and Mich in this "who is a bigger moron" battle this afternoon is worth the price of admission.
Deleted User 89

chiknbut wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:12 pm Wally and Mich in this "who is a bigger moron" battle this afternoon is worth the price of admission.
you forgot doltomite
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:09 pm As it relates to the fungus, uncle joe isn't even trying. He knows the fungus is going to do what the fungus is going to do. So to distract his rummies, he is razzle dazzling them with fake busy work. Like giving a crying baby something shiny to look at.

You think he is signing off on another awesome EO. but what he is really doing is approving the days dinner menu.
I've known lots of people who had the virus here in Cali. Most of them had such a mild case that they didn't know it was covid. Some of them had no idea they were even sick. I do know of one person who died, but this person had a very serious health condition and was over 60. Yes, it can be very dangerous for some people, but of the the people we have tested, 96% survived just like it were a cold or flu. Those were the only ones tested -- millions have had it and have not been tested, which would make the real percentage over 98% or maybe even 99%. Covid has been used for all its worth as excuse for control and scarring people (and it worked, sadly).
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:14 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:09 pm As it relates to the fungus, uncle joe isn't even trying. He knows the fungus is going to do what the fungus is going to do. So to distract his rummies, he is razzle dazzling them with fake busy work. Like giving a crying baby something shiny to look at.

I've known lots of people who had the virus here in Cali. Most of them had such a mild case that they didn't know it was covid. Some of them had no idea they were even sick. I do know of one person who died, but this person had a very serious health condition and was over 60. Yes, it can be very dangerous for some people, but of the the people we have tested, 96% survived just like it were a cold or flu. Those were the only ones tested -- millions have had it and have not been tested, which would make the real percentage over 98% or maybe even 99%. Covid has been used for all its worth as excuse for control and scarring people (and it worked, sadly).
Again, you're only focusing on the death rate.

You're ignoring things like infection rate, and long term effects, like organ and neurological damage.

And the flu has a vaccine.

chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:14 pm

Quick question: How many of those you know who contracted the virus would fall into the "less intelligent" category?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Lobster is right about one thing. A lot of people have been scarred by Covid19.

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Deleted User 89

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:19 pm Lobster is right about one thing. A lot of people have been scarred by Covid19.
lmao
Deleted User 89

trolls gonna troll

ignoramuses gonna be ignorant
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The crazy maskless herd immunity “policy” by Trump led us down a dark path that will difficult to turn around. At least places like North Dakota are wearing masks at a high rate now. But soooo late.