Coffee talk.
Deleted User 89

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by Deleted User 89 »

lobs gets owned more than a cheap hookers snatch
kubowler99

Post by kubowler99 »

I have my 1st shot appointment tomorrow, a 2+ hour drive away. I had initially tried to get in on the mass vaccination event today at the Family Arena about 20 minutes away, but couldn't get an appointment. And I think I'm glad.

St. Charles County and Missouri gonna do Missouri-type things.

Hours-long delays at St. Charles Family Arena mass vaccination event

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

defixione wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:15 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:14 pm Bitchute has been around for years. lol
The Enquirer and "Fox News" has been around a lot longer. Your sources too?
Hey, batboy is real.
Defense. Rebounds.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Had mine today. Arm hurts but other than that no issues so far. Ain't dead yet.
Got it at the UK football stadium. Pretty efficient operation. They were cranking a lot of people through there. Probably 40 or 50 stations jabbing people. Getting in line, checked in, off to get it took all of 15 minutes.

No one died while I was there.
Defense. Rebounds.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Things will open up very soon. Most will get vaccinated, parties will ensue, and people will die from partying so hard.

Lobster will count it as vaccine death.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

so Biden said he wanted to achieve 100 million vaccinations in his first hundred days in office.

Tomorrow, on day 58, we’re supposed to surpass that mark.

Once again, makes you wonder how things would have gone if we had a grownup in charge this time last year
Deleted User 89

i’m still waiting for it to magically disappear

maybe i need to inject disinfectant or shove a UV bulb up my ass first
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:08 pm Have read and also a pharmacist friend confirmed that anecdotes are piling up about side effects for former positives are worse after the first. And for those who never had it, it’s worse on the 2nd. May have already been posted here.

My own anecdote would fall in line with that, but still haven’t received poke #2.
My brother had some side effects, aches and chills, from the second dose but was fine after a couple days.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:10 pm i’m still waiting for it to magically disappear

maybe i need to inject disinfectant or shove a UV bulb up my ass first
You can do a UV bulb full of Lysol if you want to go single dose.
Deleted User 89

Brazil is in a world of hurt
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Another example of the correlation between countries in a world of hurt cuz of covid, and countries with leaders who tried to downplay the threat of covid cuz they thought it would earn them points on the...other bored
shindig

Post by shindig »

Everytime I've tried to sign up for the vaccine in Missouri, I get the message "we're sorry, that time slot has already been selected"...such a headache and I'm not driving to Carthage or St. Mary's 2 hours each way to get a shot, fvck that shit. The one at Arrowhead today and Saturday is the J&J vaccination, I would prefer the Moderna, but I was too late signing up for that one anyway.
Deleted User 89

announced yesterday that all Utah adults can start scheduling appointments next week. i’ll admit that it’s come sooner than i expected.

i wonder though, if it’s come sooner because of more supply, or because of less demand?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

aliens
shindig

Post by shindig »

Well I finally got signed up in Independence, MO for my first poke next Friday. Only about a 15-20 minute drive from my house, so I can handle that.
shindig

Post by shindig »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:26 am announced yesterday that all Utah adults can start scheduling appointments next week. i’ll admit that it’s come sooner than i expected.

i wonder though, if it’s come sooner because of more supply, or because of less demand?
I've heard it's because of more supply. Biden is pushing to have all eligible residents that want the vaccine by Memorial Day.
Deleted User 89

shindig wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:55 am
TraditionKU wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:26 am announced yesterday that all Utah adults can start scheduling appointments next week. i’ll admit that it’s come sooner than i expected.

I've heard it's because of more supply. Biden is pushing to have all eligible residents that want the vaccine by Memorial Day.
i think that’s definitely the case nationally

i know that Utah is getting less doses because we’ve got so many damn kids (mormons doing mormon things). add to that the politics of the state, and it just makes me question what’s really going on at the local level.

don’t get me wrong, i’m just glad to be getting vaccinated in April vs June or July. it opens up the entire summer for travel and seeing family
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Well we're 42 days ahead in the 100 million vaccinations in 100 days. So, I'd think it's supply, unless it's something specific to Utah...which is also pretty likely.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

I'm sure this will end well..............

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/ ... s-expected
Deleted User 865

Post by Deleted User 865 »

"We don't care what you say, we are stronger than the virus." - Texas

At least it thins out he herd for when it finally goes purple.