COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by ousdahl »

Lobster, could you please post the sources to prove your assertions?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I'm not anti-vax. I've had numerous immunizations in my life. Those vaccines had years of research to prove they are safe. The new covid vaccines do not. I completely agree with you that it must remain a choice. If it doesn't, you're looking at massive unrest.

Hell, even Dr. Robert Malone (inventor of mRNA vaccine technology) is being silenced for saying the vaccines are not safe (he took them early on in Feb, but regrets doing so).
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Lobster

Post by Lobster »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:53 am Crazy how much worse things keep getting every month, right? Meanwhile, I'm looking more and more vindicated. So many horrible side effects (heart damage, bells palsy, clots, stroke, etc) that now they are putting warning labels on them. You know why these are not safe for a lot of people? It's the spike protein.

I'll tell you what is likely to happen this Fall. There will be an increase in delta (or United Airlines) variant over the cold months (just like viruses always do). The news will blame on it on the unvaxxed. Then this will further create the "vaxxed vs unvaxxed" divide. It's all about the divide. Last year, it was the lockdown and the masks. This year, it's the vaccine. They always need something to divide you -- that's all the news is good for.

Interestingly though, I looked at the actual trials of moderna and pfizer vaccines. The study groups showed that the vaccinated vs unvaxxed was only about 1% or less difference in infection rate or deaths. I can post the sources to prove it. Most Americans are completely unaware of this. Then again, most Americans also thought the "covid from a lab" was a conspiracy. It's always a "conspiracy" for a year, until it isn't. ;)

"Remember to get vaccinated, or a vaccinated person might get sick from the virus they got vaccinated against because you're not vaccinated." :x
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:59 am
Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:53 am Crazy how much worse things keep getting every month, right? Meanwhile, I'm looking more and more vindicated. So many horrible side effects (heart damage, bells palsy, clots, stroke, etc) that now they are putting warning labels on them. You know why these are not safe for a lot of people? It's the spike protein.

I'll tell you what is likely to happen this Fall. There will be an increase in delta (or United Airlines) variant over the cold months (just like viruses always do). The news will blame on it on the unvaxxed. Then this will further create the "vaxxed vs unvaxxed" divide. It's all about the divide. Last year, it was the lockdown and the masks. This year, it's the vaccine. They always need something to divide you -- that's all the news is good for.

Interestingly though, I looked at the actual trials of moderna and pfizer vaccines. The study groups showed that the vaccinated vs unvaxxed was only about 1% or less difference in infection rate or deaths. I can post the sources to prove it. Most Americans are completely unaware of this. Then again, most Americans also thought the "covid from a lab" was a conspiracy. It's always a "conspiracy" for a year, until it isn't. ;)

"Remember to get vaccinated, or a vaccinated person might get sick from the virus they got vaccinated against because you're not vaccinated." :x
https://youtu.be/LQCU36pkH7c
Nice rebuttal there. ;) Then again, you and C&B are all for the plan of forced vaccinations.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Lobster

Post by Lobster »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:01 pm I'm not anti-vax. I've had numerous immunizations in my life. Those vaccines had years of research to prove they are safe. The new covid vaccines do not. I completely agree with you that it must remain a choice. If it doesn't, you're looking at massive unrest.

Hell, even Dr. Robert Malone (inventor of mRNA vaccine technology) is being silenced for saying the vaccines are not safe (he took them early on in Feb, but regrets doing so).
:roll: :D :mrgreen:
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

https://logically.ai/articles/who-is-dr.-robert-malone

lobs posting more right-wing lies...go figure
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:03 pm
jfish26 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:59 am

https://youtu.be/LQCU36pkH7c
Nice rebuttal there. ;) Then again, you and C&B are all for the plan of forced vaccinations.
Please do direct me to where I said the government should mandate vaccines.

(I do note, also, that the "government" has "mandated" vaccines for years and years and years.)
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

For those who are intellectually honest and curious...

Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:16 pm For those who are intellectually honest and curious...

his about you post the actual sources for those graphics?

an intellectually honest person would be that transparent
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:29 am
JKLivin wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:24 am
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:50 am nationally, case counts up 109% over the past two weeks
Thank God! Hopefully we can be back to a full lockdown by the time school starts. Can’t have people living their lives free of government control again, can we?!?
Or, people could just get vaccinated.
I've been vaccinated since the first week of April.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:32 am
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:50 am nationally, case counts up 109% over the past two weeks
Thank God! Hopefully we can be back to a full lockdown by the time school starts. Can’t have people living their lives free of government control again, can we?!?
just fyi...i’m not supportive of lockdowns

good post though...you’re on mich’s level of solid contributions to this topic
Seems to me that you would expect to see a spike in any kind of easily-communicable virus in the weeks following a national holiday where people travel and spend time with family and friends. Given that the gummint is openly admitting that, even when vaccinated, you can get and transmit the virus, logic would dictate that there would be a spike regardless of vaccination. Unless, of course, the whole point is to cripple the economy and push the average person to where their mental health snaps like a dry twig and they become utterly dependent on the gummint for handouts.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Some interesting polling information on the unvaccinated.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-1 ... accinated/
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The best evidence of the efficacy of the vaccine are all the dead unvaccinated. Their allowing the disease to spread is not great for any of us as it mutates in unvaccinated populations. Children are starting to be hospitalized at concerning rates. The fact free world of a land lobster shapes its own reality until it chokes itself out trying to get air.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:23 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:32 am

just fyi...i’m not supportive of lockdowns

good post though...you’re on mich’s level of solid contributions to this topic
Seems to me that you would expect to see a spike in any kind of easily-communicable virus in the weeks following a national holiday where people travel and spend time with family and friends. Given that the gummint is openly admitting that, even when vaccinated, you can get and transmit the virus, logic would dictate that there would be a spike regardless of vaccination. Unless, of course, the whole point is to cripple the economy and push the average person to where their mental health snaps like a dry twig and they become utterly dependent on the gummint for handouts.
That's a lot of bad assumptions to make all at once. Well done.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:26 pm The best evidence of the efficacy of the vaccine are all the dead unvaccinated. Their allowing the disease to spread is not great for any of us as it mutates in unvaccinated populations. Children are starting to be hospitalized at concerning rates. The fact free world of a land lobster shapes its own reality until it chokes itself out trying to get air.
It's still sort of remarkable, when you think about it, that a key strategy of the GOP last year was "Do Jack Shit About a Pandemic That's Killing Seniors by the Morgueful".
Deleted User 89

anyone interested in the real history of mRNA vaccines should look up the name Katalin Kariko (i’ll save you the trouble, lobs, it’s a woman so don’t bother)
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

We actually have drugs that are highly effective at curing covid if you use them early on. But the CDC and our "health officials" are trying to force everyone into getting the shot because it's far more lucrative. These drugs are fairly cheap, and there's no patent or exclusivity on them.
Deleted User 89

:lol:

the cdc and health officials make zero off of vaccines
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Right, because kickbacks to government do not exist. :lol: