COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
japhy
Contributor

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by japhy »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/louisiana- ... ital-unit/

Straight talk from Louisiana.....you aren't the boss of me!

Roughly one in three Louisianans are fully vaccinated. This week, the state's health department reported the highest number of COVID-19 hospitalizations since late February. Scott Roe is one of them.

"Here I am recovering, getting out of here finally tomorrow. Am I going to get a vaccine? No," Roe said. "Because there's too many issues with these vaccines."

"Before you got sick," Begnaud asked Roe, "if you would have had a chance to get the vaccine and prevent this, would you have taken the vaccine?"

"No," Roe said. "I would have gone through this, yes sir… Don't shove it down my throat. That's what local, state, federal administration is trying to do - shove it down your throat."

"What are they shoving," Begnaud asked, "the science?"

"No they're shoving the fact that that's their agenda," Roe said, "their agenda is to get you vaccinated."
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

NotGutterGutter wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:30 am
Why don't you ask a nurse and/or doctor in a Covid "ward" (in a major hospital that treats Covid) that question? What do you think they would tell you?
Um, I did ask my doctor and he recommended me to "not get the vaccines." I accepted his advice.

If the vaccines really worked, no one would care if someone was unvaccinated. But we all know they do not. Look at Israel, a country with mandated vaccinations. Is it helping there? Or the UK? Nope.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

going full squirt

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

That analogy would work if the vaccines worked like how real vaccines are supposed to work. ;)
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:40 am That analogy would work if the vaccines worked like how real vaccines are supposed to work. ;)
They do, only better.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Also, that analogy fails because we have had years to study fire extinguishers and we know how safe they are. These experimental gene therapy vaccines, we know little about, except for that the spike protein is extremely dangerous for some people.

PhD, you got owned. You won't even answer the question about Israel or the UK. ;)
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

gene therapy?

:lol:

you really have very little actual understanding of any of this
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

In both Israel and the UK the % of the population who are fully vaccinnated is under 60%.

They are not experimental gene therapy vaccines. They are vaccines pure and simple. stop lying.

We know tons about them and at this point hundreds of millions have been vaccinnated and there are nearly no problems associated with the vaccine.

Oh, and the Spike protein is in the virus and is much more dangerous in the context of a viral infection than it is alone delivered in a vaccine.

PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:49 am gene therapy?

you really have very little actual understanding of any of this
He just keeps getting owned

Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

$2 whore...if that
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

PhDhawk wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:50 am Oh, and the Spike protein is in the virus and is much more dangerous in the context of a viral infection than it is alone delivered in a vaccine.
We don't know this. Making it up as you go, eh? ;)
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

But you know the opposite is true?
Just Ledoux it
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

TDub wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:00 pm But you know the opposite is true?
Never said that.

Based on what I have read, the virus can cause vessel damage and clots for some people. Based on what I've read, the vaccine can do this as well. I'm not going to sign up for a second round of spike protein, and my doctor agreed. Time will tell how harmful the vaccine spike protein is, but we've already seen 11,000 deaths just in the US, and hundreds of thousands have been injured. Contrary to what someone said, VAERS is not an "open free for all". You have to be a doctor to have your submission considered.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Remind me to never see your doctor.
Defense. Rebounds.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Funny how "trust the science" isn't your statement once it goes against your preconceived idea of what science should be.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:23 pm
TDub wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:00 pm But you know the opposite is true?
Never said that.

Based on what I have read, the virus can cause vessel damage and clots for some people. Based on what I've read, the vaccine can do this as well. I'm not going to sign up for a second round of spike protein, and my doctor agreed. Time will tell how harmful the vaccine spike protein is, but we've already seen 11,000 deaths just in the US, and hundreds of thousands have been injured. Contrary to what someone said, VAERS is not an "open free for all". You have to be a doctor to have your submission considered.
And how many covid deaths? Coukd be that the vaccine is potentially harmful. Could also be that it is less harmful that contracting the virus. Both of those things can exist at the same time
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:26 pm Funny how "trust the science" isn't your statement once it goes against your preconceived idea of what science should be.
Same could be said for you
Defense. Rebounds.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

The actual number of covid deaths is high, but it's also been artificial to some degree. We know that if someone died from a heart attack, but they had covid, it was counted as a covid death. We also know that if someone died after taking the vaccine, they tended to label it "natural causes." You can't slice it one way for the virus and another way for the vaccine.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Is it more than 11k?
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I watched Ancient Aliens and they said that Apollo astronauts found a the head of a humanoid robot in one of the lunar craters and that the crater was created by an explosion in an ancient battle. Pretty cool, huh?
Defense. Rebounds.