SCOTUS

Ugh.
Cascadia

Re: SCOTUS

Post by Cascadia »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:57 pm i guess i shouldn’t be surprised, but it’s amazing how easy it is for someone to double down on their ignorant take in the face of indisputable contradictory evidence
It’s astonishing and a detriment to our society.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:02 pm i could walk into the mall right now, ask 10 people to share their thoughts on abortion. 8 of 10 would tell me they don't have any. they don't care. they are on their way to see santa, buy presents, and make gingerbread houses with their children.

1 person would go loony right. 1 person would go loony left. proof positive. case closed.
Nine of the 10 would simply tell you anything to get away from the loon asking them about abortion at the mall.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:02 pm I like how mich seems to think the world exists in in a Norman Rockwell painting or something.
Fixed.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:44 pm abortion is a fringe issue. most don't give it much thought. most don't vote one way or the other because of it.
Ok, but enough may to make difference/s between who is elected and who isn't. Right?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:46 pm
ousdahl wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:02 pm I like how mich seems to think the world exists in in a Norman Rockwell painting or something.
Fixed.
Well, it’s Mich’s world.

If it’s further than 3 inches from his own nose, it don’t exist.

(Btw Mich, your nose has frosting on it, prob from the gingerbread house)
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:53 pm no one outside of the fringe right and the fringe left give abortion much thought at all.

this board focuses mostly on stuff that is for the fringes. that's what internet whackjobs do.
I have no malice towards you in asking you these 3 questions and I'm truly interested in your answers.

1. Forgetting on here. Do you feel a few/some/many/most/or all people who feel strongly about something and express it on the internet are "internet whack jobs"?

2. Of the following 3 things, what are you most fearful of?
a) Getting shot by someone with a gun.
b) Getting the fungus and having to be hospitalized because of it.
c) Assuming you're neither and you're a home owner, having Muslim and/or Black neighbors move in next door and directly across the street from you.

3. Have you ever used the word/s pro-abortion to describe someone that is "pro-choice"?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

this oughta be good

(actually, never mind…you’re highly unlikely to get honest answers, if you get any answers at all)
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Mich don't answer no questions.
Defense. Rebounds.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:46 pm
Fixed.
Echoes Japhys post a few days ago.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

As an older person, I can’t help thinking that the demonstrators advancing “women’s health care” including abortion services will never need abortion services.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:53 pm this board focuses mostly on stuff that is for the fringes. that's what internet whackjobs do.
For all the "owning the libs" talk that goes on here, it's quite ironic that this portion of the board is dedicated solely to "owning the pubs".
Deleted User 89

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:56 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:53 pm this board focuses mostly on stuff that is for the fringes. that's what internet whackjobs do.
For all the "owning the libs" talk that goes on here, it's quite ironic that this portion of the board is dedicated solely to "owning the pubs".
how so?

wanting the SCOTUS to uphold a half a century precedence is owning the pubs?

:lol:
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Illy trying to swim in deep end again should be fun.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:35 am
how so?

I didn't say this thread specifically. But a handful of you spend the majority of your time at kansascrimson.com attempting to "own the pubs" even though there are probably only 2 or 3 that even post/read this messageboard regularly.
Deleted User 89

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:27 am
how so?

I didn't say this thread specifically. But a handful of you spend the majority of your time at kansascrimson.com attempting to "own the pubs" even though there are probably only 2 or 3 that even post/read this messageboard regularly.
ok

lol
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Cascadia wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:10 am Illy trying to swim in deep end again should be fun.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:27 am
how so?

With a board this lowly populated. 3 douchebags is still a fairly high number
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Pubs own themselves enough on their own, especially as they try to own the libs. So, it can’t be that hard.
Deleted User 89

if calling out the ignorant takes of people on this board = owning the pubs, then i guess i’m guilty as charged
Last edited by Deleted User 89 on Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

The trash and evil rulings begin. Dems either need to increase the seats or we hope justices die young.

Sorry ladies, white male amercians fucking suck.