Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 863

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 863 »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:56 am Could Trump find Hungary on a map?
Could sleepy Joe?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Both sides!
Deleted User 863

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:59 amBoth sides!
Could you?

I probably couldn't.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

easy there, Mike Pompeo.
Deleted User 863

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:08 am easy there, Mike Pompeo.
LOL

1 thing we definitely can agree on, if Joe or Trump are the 2 best options we can come up with then we deserve whatever comes next.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Of course. Orban might be worse than Trump. Illy’s probably a big fan.
Deleted User 863

Never heard of her.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

And we should care who is Prime Minister of Hungary . . . why, exactly?
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I dunno, ask Trump.
Deleted User 863

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:57 am And we should care who is Prime Minister of Hungary . . . why, exactly?
They don't know.

My guess is neither knew who that person was before that tweet. They just know that if Trump says something positive about them (or vice versa) that they are bad people.

There is absolutely no way Cascadia has time to be in business development while also being an expert on every single country AND being an anti psycho prescription drug expert.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Orban is a far right Authoritarian.

Basically the Hungarian Trump.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

do you have family in hungary?
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

I hope nobody was caring about Hitler or Stalin prior to WWII, unless they actually had family in Germany/Russia.

I mean seriously, why would anyone want to pay attention to what’s going in the rest of the world?

We’re number 1, and nobody else matters (unless they’ve got oil, rare minerals or something else we can exploit).
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

why would a russian bot that fake lives in texas fake pretend to care about an election in hungary. That sounds like a programming error to me.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

ProudBoy wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:57 pm I hope nobody was caring about Hitler or Stalin prior to WWII, unless they actually had family in Germany/Russia.

I mean seriously, why would anyone want to pay attention to what’s going in the rest of the world?

We’re number 1, and nobody else matters (unless they’ve got oil, rare minerals or something else we can exploit).
Only thing that matters is MICH’s 401k bro
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ProudBoy wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:57 pm I hope nobody was caring about Hitler or Stalin prior to WWII, unless they actually had family in Germany/Russia.

I'd rather devote my time and energy to what is going on here and making my life, and that of my family, better. If it makes you feel better about your unwarranted faith in Brandon, then do what you need to do.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

Unwarranted faith in Biden?

You should really re-evaluate your opinion. That’s far from the truth.

I get it. You prefer your safe little bubble, wardened off from the rest of world. You and MICHHAWK are peas in a pod, with BasketballJayhawk trying as hard as possible to fit in so he’s got some friends.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

ProudBoy wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:31 pm Unwarranted faith in Biden?

You should really re-evaluate your opinion. That’s far from the truth.

I get it. You prefer your safe little bubble, wardened off from the rest of world. You and MICHHAWK are peas in a pod, with BasketballJayhawk trying as hard as possible to fit in so he’s got some friends.
Nailed it

I mentioned this earlier, the fact that illy, mich and JK think they’re in the middle just shows how uneducated and delusional people can be.
Deleted User 863

LOL Cascadia you're the definition of delusional. And while you have some good education from KU, it's still quite apparent that the vast majority of your life was spent around hillbilly KStaters, and now with PNW loonies.

There are several noticeably "middle" people around here. Phd, pdub, and cnb come to mind.

I am more left than right and definitely middle but your tiny KState bred brain can't figure that out even though i have said it repeatedly. And i mostly vote for democrats nationally. Just because someone doesn't do the outraged libtard shtick 24/7 like you and sandy doesn't mean they are Republicans.

Mich and JK are definitely not middle and they'd both probably admit it. They might consider themselved to be middle or left end of the right, but definitely on the right.
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

I really wish I would only get into arguments about sports.

Pathetic child.