Violence

Ugh.
Deleted User 863

Re: Violence

Post by Deleted User 863 »

There is nothing wrong with invoking the 5th.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

it makes you look soo innocent too!
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Why sugar coat it? There is really no reason to vote Trumpublican other than to get vengeance for fabricated grievances. They have no other platform any more. So go all in. Their voters love it.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

And roughly 25% of the electorate remain fooled all of the time. The problem is that this 25% shows up to vote reliably that this constitutes 40% of the voting public and due to gerrymandering 50+% of the House and due to the shortsightedness/bigotry/idiocy of the Founding Fathers, 51+ Senators
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

"Just comply and nothing will happen to you" is the mantra I keep hearing from the Back the Blue crowd.

Bullshit.

At least this cop was fired for using his taser on a guy in a wheelchair who was not physically resisting. But if this was not caught on camera then this officer would still be an active LEO today.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-poli ... -resisting
Deleted User 863

twocoach wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:07 am "Just comply and nothing will happen to you" is the mantra I keep hearing from the Back the Blue crowd.

Bullshit.

At least this cop was fired for using his taser on a guy in a wheelchair who was not physically resisting. But if this was not caught on camera then this officer would still be an active LEO today.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-poli ... -resisting
That's fucked up.

There are bad people in all professions.

Check this out...

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory ... s-78281071
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

“Qusdahl ISNT wrong.” - PDub 1/28

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Shocking... not. My guess is that the Trump administration has been openly shredding documents, deleting messages and doing other blatantly illegal activities that are a thousand times worse than Clinton hosting a private email server. How many classified documents are hidden away in non-secure locations such as Mar-a-Lago?
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

So apparently some ranking member of the Oath Keepers pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy in connection to J6, and is now cooperating with prosecutors

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

Fake news.
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

I haven’t followed all the details, but apparently he brought/had a stash of weapons somewhere near the Capitol, and he was expecting Trump to invoke the insurrection act and appoint you and him as the acting militia, Azov Batallion style.

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

bump
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The Bill Barr video was especially damning.

Liz Cheney taking no prisoners.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

I’ve got my popcorn, with the Boss’ “Glory Days” playing in the background on repeat.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The documentary video and the police officer testimony should make every republican defending trump ashamed. Only the truest of cult members are gonna be able to write all of that off.
Deleted User 863

japhy wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:07 pm The documentary video and the police officer testimony should make every republican defending trump ashamed. Only the truest of cult members are gonna be able to write all of that off.
Not sure how anyone can defend the actions of the people who stormed the Capitol on Jan 6th. I hope those people rott in jail.