Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 75

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 75 »

That's exactly what just happened.

Seagull, you're bat shit crazy...and the men in my family who will get (and have gotten) flags upon their death would agree.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Seahawk, I did not know your husband passed away. I'm sorry for your loss.
Defense. Rebounds.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Thank you, jhawks99, it's been a few months and I'm doing okay. Having your house not blow away in a Cat 4+++ hurricane is helpful to putting things in perspective.

We all say a lot of things jokingly, but that was an honest story that I stupidly told to Illy. My husband was a great guy and was recognized in his community, especially by those who personally understood what having 40+ years of sobriety meant to him and those around him. He laughed a lot about his military service, but did greatly value it and the young people who served after him. I'd been to funerals and memorial services where the flag was presented, but didn't really grasp how what kind of connection one feels when one hears those words.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

seahawk wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:51 pm Thank you, jhawks99, it's been a few months and I'm doing okay. Having your house not blow away in a Cat 4+++ hurricane is helpful to putting things in perspective.

We all say a lot of things jokingly, but that was an honest story that I stupidly told to Illy. My husband was a great guy and was recognized in his community, especially by those who personally understood what having 40+ years of sobriety meant to him and those around him. He laughed a lot about his military service, but did greatly value it and the young people who served after him. I'd been to funerals and memorial services where the flag was presented, but didn't really grasp how what kind of connection one feels when one hears those words.
Please don't blame Illy. He literally cannot help himself.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Thanks for reminding me.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 75

When you treat people like shit, you get treated like shit in return.

My wife would say I'm a great guy too. That and $8.27 gets me a double orange chicken plate from panda express.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

zsn wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:48 am TDub - you thought you were making a cute "Oh look when Pelosi does it everyone thinks it's a boss move but when Trump does it everyone thinks it's petty" as a setup to "This is all silly". If you had just "This is all silly" I would have said nothing. However, your comparison is factually and philosophically extremely wrong. There is a solid factual basis in governing principles for what Pelosi did; Trump exposed security operations and potentially put people's life in danger. So, yes there is a difference. One is definitely "Boss move" and the other is definitely "petty" and weak.

Your argument (whether you intended that way or not) is akin to "Aspirin has side effects; potassium cyanide has side effects. White powders should not be consumed"
Ok dude.

1. Wasnt trying to be cute.
2. Opinion. Its an opinion and its My opinion. Doesnt need to be yours on the comparison of the two incidents.
4. Not a boss move. Both were power moves that were unnecssary chest puffing. Neither did anything beneficial towards reopening the government.

5. Philosophically? Now youre going to tell me what my philosophy has to be? Fuck that. The far left is so blinded by self righteousness that they cant see they are just as bad as the far right.

Socrates philosophies and hypothesis cant define how I be droppin these, mockeries.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

3. Intentionally left blank....not sure why. Cant count i guess
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 75

TDub wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:16 pm
The far left is so blinded by self righteousness that they cant see they are just as bad as the far right.

Socrates philosophies and hypothesis cant define how I be droppin these, mockeries.
AMEN!!!!

And also, great song!

https://youtu.be/cPRKsKwEdUQ
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Speaking of dumbfucks.....
Covington Catholic High School (in Park Hills KY) sent their finest to D.C. to represent their school.
Nothing to see here other than entitled white (Catholic) kids enjoying being pieces of shit - and not giving a damn about the backlash they will cause themselves, their school, their town, their families, their race, their religion, etc.
Just another day of kids being kids in Donald Trump's good ole USA in 2019.
MAGA!
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

#bothsideswatchtherightdoit
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Had a black female detective friend who went to pick up a prisoner in Kentucky. She was told that it wasn't wise for her to spend the night in some medium-sized town, so she and her partner drove all the way to Alabama before they stopped. She said she couldn't believe it, but she was never so glad to cross the Alabama state line.
Don't inject Lysol.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Where I live is very diverse.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

seahawk wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:32 am Had a black female detective friend who went to pick up a prisoner in Kentucky. She was told that it wasn't wise for her to spend the night in some medium-sized town, so she and her partner drove all the way to Alabama before they stopped. She said she couldn't believe it, but she was never so glad to cross the Alabama state line.
And I am white and when I lived in the Detroit suburbs I frequently drive into and through downtown Detroit. I was told to only stop at a stop light in downtown Detroit if there was a white police officer in a car next to you. Walking from a Detroit Tigers game back to our car back in the mid-80s, my friends and I were greeted as we passed by an alleyway opening with "so, you guys wanna beat these little white boys to death or you wanna head down to the store"? I have never run so fast in my life. Another time, a friend of mine was driving home from the Detroit Grand Prix and was stopped at a stop light when a group of African American young men used a brick to break his windshield, pulled him out of his car and beat him unconscious. They didn't rob him, they just hospitalized him.

There are unfortunately a lot of places in this country where people of other races are simply not welcome and can meet a violent end if they ignore those warnings. I wish it weren't the case but it is. But it is not limited to just racist white people treating innocent black people poorly. Maybe 100-200 years from now, people will look back and wonder how people could have felt that way similar to how we just shake our head trying to comprehend the thought process of our country when women and minorities were not legally allowed to vote.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

jhawks99 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:14 pm Where I live is very diverse.
I probably didn't preface my anecdote very well. It was a "Thank God for Mississippi" kind of story. You know how the states bordering Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama always say, "Thank God for Mississippi," when they come in 47th or 48th on education or children's healthcare, but there is Mississippi at Number 50.

For someone from another Deep South state to say how safe she felt when she and partner crossed the Alabama line made us all laugh aloud.
Don't inject Lysol.
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

I hope our intel on in Venezuela is right! This could turn into a very complicated problem -- BTW outside of this pay period most of those diplomats are not being paid.
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

At least someone did what was right. These people aren't being paid BTW.

https://twitter.com/agearan/status/1088 ... 26464?s=19
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Deep state trying to keep things upright.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

I have multiple friends there I'm fine with the Deep or Trump making the right decisions.
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

With proper oversight we are all now seeing what we knew Jar and Ivanka should not sniff positions in the WH. Yet I sense no one will give a fuck.