Mahomie

Kansas Football.
ChalkRocker

Re: Mahomie

Post by ChalkRocker »

shut up, gutter. sometimes, you should just shut up.

you know that, though, right?
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Sutton tell stupid fuckin DEE FORD to line up offside?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Sutton sucked all year.
Andy is andy. He kinda blew this game in the first by giving them seven.
The officials gifted the Pats three THREE borderline calls in the last minutes of the game.
Must be nice.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Sutton tell the offense to get shutout in the first half?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Also, the sudden death thing should go.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

double crap

shoulda shoulda shoulda shoulda shoulda
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I felt like NE blew the game by making risky decisions. And yet, they were given enough latitude to win. The call on Ford was ticky tac and certainly could be called several times a game. And Mahomes actually was roughed several times. But you hit Williams for that 1st Qtr TD, or try for a FG and win the damned game. Reid called a terrible timeout that allowedthe Pats to score a late TD in the First Half too. Needed a perfect game. NE made some impossibly difficult catches that overcame Brady’s issues. Mahomes outplayed Brady at least.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:34 pm Yes, I also noticed that Romo seemed to know more than Bob Sutton.
We all knew that the ball was going short route to Gronk for 7 yards there. Except Sutton.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If youre the 31st ranked D or 32nd by some metrics it means you aren't good at your job.

Its that easy.

I dont understand why people defend him. Its like defending Trump.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

And KC needed a TD at the end of regulation. Way to timid with a gassed defense
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

pdub wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:32 pm
Gutter wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:31 pm
pdub wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:29 pm Also gutter enjoy your moment to shine until KU looses in the tourney.
Holy god i bet this moment feels so good.
I was rooting for the Chiefs. Feel bad for all Chief fans - other than Casci.
No you werent.
I wasn't? Ok, whatever you makes you sleep better tonight.

I wasn't like others on here and foolish enough to really believe the Chiefs had a better chance against a Brady and Belichick led playoff team than a Rivers and Lynn led playoff team.
If that makes me a "tool" so be it.
My sincere condolences to all Chiefs fans. I feel your pain just as I felt the pain of a Cody Parkey missed FG. Losing sucks.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

You spent big money on Hitchens. You have Ragland. You may have been forced into switching from holygod Scandrick v Ward.

Sutton is overmatched.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Sparko wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:38 pm I felt like NE blew the game by making risky decisions. And yet, they were given enough latitude to win. The call on Ford was ticky tac and certainly could be called several times a game. And Mahomes actually was roughed several times. But you hit Williams for that 1st Qtr TD, or try for a FG and win the damned game. Reid called a terrible timeout that allowedthe Pats to score a late TD in the First Half too. Needed a perfect game. NE made some impossibly difficult catches that overcame Brady’s issues. Mahomes outplayed Brady at least.
The Chiefs were so bad in the first half. They really should have been out of it but Brady threw a very uncharacteristic INT from the 1 yard line.

I think the final score and 2nd half play showed that Chiefs really were the better team, especially at home, but it's so hard to overcome that poor of a start. It was kind of inevitable that the Chiefs defense would not hold in a one possession game. 44 minutes to 20 minutes in TOP--Chiefs bad defense all game and bad Chiefs offense in 1st or this would have been a 10-14 points win for Chiefs.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Gutter wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:42 pm
pdub wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:32 pm
Gutter wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:31 pm

I was rooting for the Chiefs. Feel bad for all Chief fans - other than Casci.
No you werent.
I wasn't?
No. You werent.
And it doesnt help me with the loss, bc it would have been great to beat the cheatriots, but i guess i still have this one last sad gasp to try and dampen your tactic to get your sad sack schadenfreue boner.
LVCHawk

Post by LVCHawk »

Silver lining.....for 20 seconds I thought we were in the Super Bowl before they called Ford offsides. That was a strange feeling
LVCHawk

Post by LVCHawk »

Also, Gutter lives for moments like this.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Were we really "offsides" on that play where Brady was picked off for the 3rd time?
vmlb

Post by vmlb »

Sparko wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:26 pm And Reid deferring changed the whole game for the worse.
not
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I thought Sutton was okay. There were several incredible catches that should have fallen. Then there was the interception that wasn’t. The muff tgat wasn’t. The roughing call that wasn’t. The offense that wad scared shitless the entire first half. And the Chiefs are down some talent there. Draft and free agents. Interestingly, playing the first game in New England made a huge difference. Chiefs win that they are out of the bye. They really benefited from an easy division and home games against contenders. Even still wr are all spitting fire because of the OT rule. Great season. Tough coin flip.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Berry should retire.
We should let Houston go.
If Mahomes really wants to win he will take a 5 mill a year cut like Brady did ( look at Bradys salary for what he is worth ) to give to his oline.

Draft secondary, dline, linebackers.
Hitchens and Ragland give lot of coushin.

If we could find a defensive coord who could get a few more stops, we would be consistent winners.