Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

FWIW....
Other than what StayCurious knows for sure - of course.

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:50 pm
StayCurious wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:39 pm It's amusing that some think the rich and powerful are going to have an honest police report. Just like how they are looking into the clients on Maxwell's list, right? The point was, if you believe the Pelosi story that it was a MAGA guy, then you likely believed the vaccines were going to work.
I am not familiar with the Pelosi story.

But I do find it amusing how people selectively believe the police when it fits the narrative they want to push. Other times, all police are liars.
I question the word of authorities when a citizen dies at the hands of authorities and law enforcement statements do not align with existing video evidence or statements by witnesses.

I have never just assumed that the police were always lying for no reason.

Law enforcement has no clear reason to lie about this from what I can see. The police showed up and witnessed the accuser hitting the victim with a hammer. The known facts of the case were corroborated by the accused in formal, legal questioning. I have yet to discover a reason to doubt the facts contained in the affidavit at this point.

But as I said, if you or anyone else has some sort of conflicting evidence or statements made by someone who has any actual involvement in the case, feel free to provide them and I will take them into consideration.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:55 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:50 pm
StayCurious wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:39 pm It's amusing that some think the rich and powerful are going to have an honest police report. Just like how they are looking into the clients on Maxwell's list, right? The point was, if you believe the Pelosi story that it was a MAGA guy, then you likely believed the vaccines were going to work.
I am not familiar with the Pelosi story.

But I do find it amusing how people selectively believe the police when it fits the narrative they want to push. Other times, all police are liars.
I question the word of authorities when a citizen dies at the hands of authorities and law enforcement statements do not align with existing video evidence or statements by witnesses.

I have never just assumed that the police were always lying for no reason.

Law enforcement has no clear reason to lie about this from what I can see. The police showed up and witnessed the accuser hitting the victim with a hammer. The known facts of the case were corroborated by the accused in formal, legal questioning. I have yet to discover a reason to doubt the facts contained in the affidavit at this point.

But as I said, if you or anyone else has some sort of conflicting evidence or statements made by someone who has any actual involvement in the case, feel free to provide them and I will take them into consideration.
Read better, please.

"I am not familiar with the Pelosi story".

I was not talking to you OR about this specific Pelosi story, which I clearly state in my post you quoted/responded to.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

My favorite part was: "much like the Founding Fathers with the British, he was fighting against tranny without the option of surrender". Doesn't sound at all like a 42 year old nudist, career student who lives in Berkeley. lol

That report is as true as Epstein committing suicide. The rich don't have to play by the rules you and I do. They can make up what they want.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:05 pm My favorite part was: "much like the Founding Fathers with the British, he was fighting against tranny without the option of surrender". Doesn't sound at all like a 42 year old nudist, career student who lives in Berkeley. lol

That report is as true as Epstein committing suicide. The rich don't have to play by the rules you and I do. They can make up what they want.
Feel free to provide any examples. The accused has a clear, documented history of social media statements over the course of time that align with the comments he made to the police. You are assuming the claim that he is a former nudist is true and you are assuming that someone who is a former nudist would not make such claims. All without so much as a shred of evidence to support your assumptions.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

I can’t believe that there are responses other than “I hope this is not representative of who we are as a people. We all wish that the perpetrator is prosecuted and punished to the fullest extent of the law. We hope that any politician who doesn’t unequivocally condemn this act never holds public office”.

If your or anyone else’s response is deviating at all from above you are part of the problem. And equally culpable as the perpetrator.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

StayCurious wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:05 pm My favorite part was: "much like the Founding Fathers with the British, he was fighting against tranny without the option of surrender". Doesn't sound at all like a 42 year old nudist, career student who lives in Berkeley. lol

Whoa, now Paul’s a tranny too…these accusations just keep getting juicier!
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Fwiw, the "42 year old nudist, career student who lives in Berkeley" posted on social media that the 2020 election was stolen, claimed Covid vaccines were deadly, and questioned/defended Jan 6 2021. :?

I choose to believe "The report" is as true as you posting as StayCurious on here.
Now what DePape told the police might not be true but I believe "the report" is true. Maybe I'm gullible in that regard and if so, that makes me no different than you in being gullible and your believing unconfirmed sources. Right?
All that that being said, I choose to NOT believe the media (ALL media) are reporting 100% facts.
Obviously there have been discrepancies.
You choose to not believe the Police and Pelosi 100%. I choose to not believe the media 100%.

No one "has to" play by the rules but I agree, the rich don't have to - to the same extent you and I do.
Yes, "the rich" can make up what they want but you and I are free to make up what we want too. The question is who chooses to believe it and how to decipher what is the truth and what isn't.
Like I said, I believe the only two people who know 100% what happened are DePape and Pelosi and I'm not convinced either of them are going to be 100% truthful.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Q knows the truth
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:32 am Q knows the truth
Serious question, has Qanon been right about anything ever?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:13 am
Doesn't matter.
Defense. Rebounds.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

twocoach wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:13 am
Sort of, they just take some something true and embellish it until it's no longer true. Best example being "There's a group of powerful elites involved in a large pedophile ring". They were saying that prior to Epstein and Maxwell being arrested for doing exactly that.

However, they also said there were hundreds of thousands of kids involved and pretty much every famous person/politician they don't like, and that they murdered the kids to harvest and consume their blood, and they worship Satan.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Curious to hear why conservative media hasn't freaked out about the fact that PePape was technically an "illegal immigrant".

https://www.foxnews.com/us/paul-pelosi- ... ncy-pelosi

"An Immigrations and Customers Enforcement source told Fox News that DePape has been in the U.S. illegally after overstaying his visa by a "long time.""

I guess we only have to be afraid of non-white illegal immigrants.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

There's a really easy way they could prove their story. All they would have to do is release the video footage from Pelosi's home. But that will never happen, as I'm sure the cameras "stopped working" during the crime.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

StayCurious wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:04 am There's a really easy way they could prove their story. All they would have to do is release the video footage from Pelosi's home. But that will never happen, as I'm sure the cameras "stopped working" during the crime.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... ance-vide/
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

lol, I think I'll let Dr. Campbell answer this. The same people that told you the Biden laptop was "russian disinformation", the same people who told you the vaccines worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuqDu9ZCP_c
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

StayCurious wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:12 am lol, I think I'll let Dr. Campbell answer this. The same people that told you the Biden laptop was "russian disinformation", the same people who told you the vaccines worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuqDu9ZCP_c
The point being that it is not the Pelosi's decision to turn over or not turn over the video. It is now evidence in a criminal investigation. That video feed is monitored by the Capitol Police and they are participating in the investigation. What some dipshit thinks about fact checkers is irrelevant.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

intellectual honesty at its finest

welcome back lobs/walrus/squiddy
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i just went out on the social medias and asked 10 democrats and 10 repubs "who is responsible?"

surprisingly all 10 democrats answered "the repubs are responsible." equally as surprising all 10 repubs answered "the democrats are responsible."

i don't know what to think. it's 50/50. too close to call.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
digitalkookie

Post by digitalkookie »

Why didn't you just go to the mall?